Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Mining Rigs RIGHT HERE! CryptoCoinMiners.com - UPDATES ON 1st POST!  (Read 20157 times)
CryptoCurrencyMiners (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:05:46 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2013, 09:22:45 PM by CryptoCurrencyMiners

We have limited quantities IN STOCK of some of our miners! Use coupon code bitcointalk for 2.5% off your total order!

http://CryptoCoinMiners.com/

All orders have a lead time of around 10-12 business days.
Units are stress tested for a period of 48 hours for quality assurance.
Our issue with riser cables has been resolved, and we've found a reliable supplier so BRING ON THE ORDERS!!

I intend to remain nothing but transparent here. Any questions or concerns can be handled here in public or via PM or email, these are not pre-orders.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call at 804-657-7595. Thanks!

-Dave

Lazer Engraved Crypto Cards IN STOCK! http://Crypto-Cards.com  Customers Come FIRST! 100% Transparency!
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:41:33 AM

Who are you?  What is your legal name and country of origin?  Can you prove who you are?  Why should I buy from you?  Do you have references?  You joined only two days ago, why should you be trusted?

You say your name is Dave, but you have a hidden whois on your domain.  Why?  Why would you try to hide anything, including your business name and contacts?  I can only think of one reason.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:57:51 AM

Who are you?  What is your legal name and country of origin?  Can you prove who you are?  Why should I buy from you?  Do you have references?  You joined only two days ago, why should you be trusted?

You say your name is Dave, but you have a hidden whois on your domain.  Why?  Why would you try to hide anything, including your business name and contacts?  I can only think of one reason.

Hey, thanks for the questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I'm Dave, my country of origin is the US. Of course I can prove who I am, you can't do anything without ID these days. I can provide plenty of references from happy customers who have encouraged me to branch out and take some public orders. (I primarily did custom private builds for friends, and their friends). I'm a long time lurker, and now I've joined (YAY!) Why should I be trusted? That's a tough one, I guess no one can be trusted until someone finally does trust them, so if you ask me the whole system is kind of flawed.

Having a hidden WHOIS on a domain is standard protocol for anyone who doesn't want 40 or 50 emails and phone calls per day from indian people claiming that they can "rank my website good in google searches", so there you go, a second reason. If you have any more concerns, please let me know, via PM, here, or by just giving me a call! 804-657-7595 ask for Dave! Thanks again.

Lazer Engraved Crypto Cards IN STOCK! http://Crypto-Cards.com  Customers Come FIRST! 100% Transparency!
bitcoiners

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:02:35 AM

Having a hidden WHOIS on a domain is standard protocol for anyone who doesn't want 40 or 50 emails and phone calls per day from indian people claiming that they can "rank my website good in google searches", so there you go, a second reason.

Okay dave you still never gave your last name.  What was that again?

And to counter your statement above.  I own thousands of domains.  I don't get 50 phone calls a day from "Indian" people, the emails auto go to spam.  None of my contacts are hidden including my personal phone number.  So again why does a legit business have hidden whois?

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:08:16 AM

Having a hidden WHOIS on a domain is standard protocol for anyone who doesn't want 40 or 50 emails and phone calls per day from indian people claiming that they can "rank my website good in google searches", so there you go, a second reason.

Okay dave you still never gave your last name.  What was that again?

And to counter your statement above.  I own thousands of domains.  I don't get 50 phone calls a day from "Indian" people a day, the emails go to spam.  So again why does a legit business have hidden whois?

I don't see how my last name pertains to any of this. The products speak for themselves, I'd be happy to tell any of my CUSTOMERS my last name. And, you must have the luck of the irish to not get those calls or emails. Thank you for your concern, and your concern for others.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:11:00 AM

Also, I've already received 2 orders from the forums today, and they are currently being assembled. So we'll have member reviews very soon, no worries!

bitcoiners

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:14:37 AM

And to counter your statement above.  I own thousands of domains.  I don't get 50 phone calls a day from "Indian" people a day, the emails go to spam.  So again why does a legit business have hidden whois?

I don't see how my last name pertains to any of this. The products speak for themselves, I'd be happy to tell any of my CUSTOMERS my last name. And, you must have the luck of the irish to not get those calls or emails. Thank you for your concern, and your concern for others.

Yeah, no... That's quite bs.  Anyone not willing to give their info is a scammer until proven otherwise.  Sorry but that is the way of the internet.

Also, I've already received 2 orders from the forums today, and they are currently being assembled. So we'll have member reviews very soon, no worries!

Um, no, no you haven't. lol.  Nice try though.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:15:58 AM

And to counter your statement above.  I own thousands of domains.  I don't get 50 phone calls a day from "Indian" people a day, the emails go to spam.  So again why does a legit business have hidden whois?

Yeah, no... That's quite bs.  Anyone not willing to give their info is a scammer until proven otherwise.  Sorry but that is the way of the internet.

Um, no, no you haven't. lol.  Nice try though.

Think whatever you'd like my friend. I know your intentions are good.

503guy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:27:52 AM

How bout some pictures of what you are selling instead of a litecoin logo.. 

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:30:20 AM

How bout some pictures of what you are selling instead of a litecoin logo.. 

Definitely will have some up soon, I just want to use a lightbox so we can have some decent pictures. It's covered in the FAQ why we don't have them currently.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:41:25 PM

Morning! We're building out all orders from yesterday right now.

Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:48:46 PM

Are these basically computers ?

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:49:45 PM

Are these basically computers ?

Yes, purpose built, pre-tweaked for maximum hashing. They arrive ready to mine out of the box, just add your worker and go!

Alarion

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:59:59 PM

We have limited quantities IN STOCK of some of our miners! Use coupon code bitcointalk for 5% off your total order!

I intend to remain nothing but transparent here. Any questions or concerns can be handled here in public or via PM or email, these are not pre-orders, and yes you could build all of these rigs yourself for maybe $100 cheaper, but this will be shipped to your door, ready to roll, just plug it in, and mine away.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call at 804-657-7595. Thanks!

-Dave

804 area code! hey there from Gloucester Smiley Checking out your rigs now.
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:01:29 PM

what hardware?

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:08:53 PM

what hardware?

The hardware specifications are listed in "additional information" on the product pages. We're re-doing the lower 2 rigs parts today so they may not be available until later this afternoon.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:09:40 PM

We have limited quantities IN STOCK of some of our miners! Use coupon code bitcointalk for 5% off your total order!

I intend to remain nothing but transparent here. Any questions or concerns can be handled here in public or via PM or email, these are not pre-orders, and yes you could build all of these rigs yourself for maybe $100 cheaper, but this will be shipped to your door, ready to roll, just plug it in, and mine away.

-Dave

804 area code! hey there from Gloucester Smiley Checking out your rigs now.

Believe it or not I've already had a couple people from the forum here in VA buy rigs. They are either meeting me or picking them up in person! Cheers!

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:34:27 PM

$2,399 for 3000 kh/s on 7970s  1.2505kH/s/$

3000 kh/s is pretty high estimate.  What is the average kh/s these unites generate.  You can't tout optimal for layman miners.  When they see that the rate is subject to other factors like pool or stratum support, room temperature, etc  they will be pissed.  You should back off your number by 10%

Example, I get 2500kHs on average.  If I just use the mining hardware comparison numbers (which are probably overclocks or best numbers) I could say I get 2600kHs.  And my hardware totals $1700 with S&H.  I get 1.529kH/s/$  plus I can expend by 2 more 7950s.  So that would net me 3800kH/s for $2300 or 1.6522kH/s/$.

I think charging + $400 per machine is a rip off.  You can build 1-2 machines an hour.  If you charged $2199 for them then I could see the value.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:39:12 PM

$2,399 for 3000 kh/s on 7970s  1.2505kH/s/$

3000 kh/s is pretty high estimate.  What is the average kh/s these unites generate.  You can't tout optimal for layman miners.  When they see that the rate is subject to other factors like pool or stratum support, room temperature, etc  they will be pissed.  You should back off your number by 10%

Example, I get 2500kHs on average.  If I just use the mining hardware comparison numbers (which are probably overclocks or best numbers) I could say I get 2600kHs.  And my hardware totals $1700 with S&H.  I get 1.529kH/s/$  plus I can expend by 2 more 7950s.  So that would net me 3800kH/s for $2300 or 1.6522kH/s/$.

I think charging + $400 per machine is a rip off.  You can build 1-2 machines an hour.  If you charged $2199 for them then I could see the value.

The difference is, we don't use cheap parts. Our GPUs are running us $429 EACH, so theres $1700 right there, our power supplies are $250, add in the rest of the components, and shipping, and guess what? I'm building for around $100 profit.

I am however interested in your part list, if you can get that much hashing power for that small price! PM me.

redcomet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:50:18 PM

No need to jump all over the guy - I've seen shadier people with worst sites. 
A couple of pictures of what we are buying would not be amiss, but I enjoy the idea of buying pre-built and tested machines - and you accept paypal so +1 vote of confidence from me.
Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: