Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Mining Rigs RIGHT HERE! CryptoCoinMiners.com - UPDATES ON 1st POST!  (Read 20154 times)
Alarion

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:01:38 PM

what kind of warranty/guarantee do you offer?
CryptoCurrencyMiners (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:05:17 PM

what kind of warranty/guarantee do you offer?

Each part carries the manufacturers warranty. All parts are new.

Lazer Engraved Crypto Cards IN STOCK! http://Crypto-Cards.com  Customers Come FIRST! 100% Transparency!
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:14:37 PM

sorry didn't mean it to com out like that.  I must have just got into hardware pissing contest mode.  anyway  I sent you a PM with my specs.  Maybe you can use it.  Good luck.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:16:33 PM

sorry didn't mean it to com out like that.  I must have just got into hardware pissing contest mode.  anyway  I sent you a PM with my specs.  Maybe you can use it.  Good luck.

Hey thanks, we are always open to suggestions, and anything we can do to lower costs without lowering performance will certainly be implemented into our business!

Lazer Engraved Crypto Cards IN STOCK! http://Crypto-Cards.com  Customers Come FIRST! 100% Transparency!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:27:05 PM

No need to jump all over the guy - I've seen shadier people with worst sites. 
A couple of pictures of what we are buying would not be amiss, but I enjoy the idea of buying pre-built and tested machines - and you accept paypal so +1 vote of confidence from me.
Good luck

Thanks for the kind words. Due to the response on the forums, we will be implementing pictures later this week. Paypal is a no brainer for anyone doing e-commerce at the moment.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:07:07 PM

First two orders from yesterday are in testing phase now!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:09:25 PM

Yeah, no... That's quite bs.  Anyone not willing to give their info is a scammer until proven otherwise.  Sorry but that is the way of the internet.

I wouldn't be willing to give out my info to random people just because I was selling something either. The internet is a scary place. Identity thieves, nut jobs, ax murderers...

If I was him, for all I knew you could be some guy who'd find me, stab me to death, and rob me of all the mining parts I bought.

This was my exact reasoning for being reluctant Smiley

kendle

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:18:50 PM

Maybe update the specs with OS.  I also notice the specs are not given on some of the other models.

Good luck with your venture.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:34:12 PM

Maybe update the specs with OS.  I also notice the specs are not given on some of the other models.

Good luck with your venture.

Handling all of that as we speak. Thanks for pointing that out. OS is Windows 7 by the way, as it's easier for most novices to grasp.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:17:26 PM

Thanks for all the new orders, this is getting crazy. May have to stop new orders soon!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:00:33 PM

Thanks for all the new orders, this is getting crazy. May have to stop new orders soon!

You claim 100% transparency but there is not even 1% transparency right now. What you have is just a template website on which you added minimum info and
mouth full of classic business bullshits and salepitches. What are you asking for are thousands of dollars, no less. Anyone feeling like actualy sending you money
better drop it to some local charity or homeless persons.

We've received numerous orders and we're working on them as best we can, that's why we haven't been around very much today. Good to see lots of people concerned for the well being of others, but I can assure you, we are not BFL or anyone else, we deliver.

mg27341

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:28:10 PM

1. Wait a sec here, these use $35 Sempron 145 CPUs and have 4 GB of RAM and can still hit 3,000 kH/s? Are these Litecoin only?

2. Also, the ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970 motherboard, it has:

3x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots(one run at x8, Or two run at x8, one run at x4, Supports AMD Quad/ 3-Way/ CrossFireX/ nVidia SLI ), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots

How do you put four video cards into a motherboard with only three full video slots?

3. If there is no case, what do you use to hold it all together?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4504

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:49:39 PM

$1099 dollars for a basic desktop computer with 1 GPU...........

so the keyloggers come free?

let me guess due to demand delivery is 3 weeks.

where as alternatively anyone can buy the GPU fit it into current system and within 1 day of searching the forum for the best settings they have an equal/better miner without risk/delay for under $400 (price of GPU and maybe a PSU upgrade)

i do like the entrepreneurial spirit, but this product really does deserve a facepalm..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 11:52:15 PM

Chill, uncle franky.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:03:19 AM

1. Wait a sec here, these use $35 Sempron 145 CPUs and have 4 GB of RAM and can still hit 3,000 kH/s? Are these Litecoin only?

2. Also, the ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970 motherboard, it has:

3x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots(one run at x8, Or two run at x8, one run at x4, Supports AMD Quad/ 3-Way/ CrossFireX/ nVidia SLI ), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots

How do you put four video cards into a motherboard with only three full video slots?

1. Yes, they are optimized for Litecoins.

2. 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 and 2 PCI-Express 1x slots. Add risers and BOOM 4 cards Smiley

3. You have your choice of custom rack with each order (milk crate or MDF)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:03:59 AM

There is no case since it is vapourware!  Grin

Heaviest vapors I've ever built.....

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:07:48 AM

$1099 dollars for a basic desktop computer with 1 GPU........... Custom built fully expandable PC specifically for mining. - Fixed that for you.

so the keyloggers come free? Absurd notion, you only make yourself look foolish by accusing people of things like this.

let me guess due to demand delivery is 3 weeks. Nope we're right around 10 days.

where as alternatively anyone can buy the GPU fit it into current system and within 1 day of searching the forum for the best settings they have an equal/better miner without risk/delay for under $400 (price of GPU and maybe a PSU upgrade) All very true statements, but not everyone wants to do that. Also our baseline unit is able to upgrade all the way up to 4x GPU units where most home PC's are not.

i do like the entrepreneurial spirit, but this product really does deserve a facepalm.. Opinions are like..... nevermind.

As always, if anyone has any problems with any orders they've made please, feel free to make them public, I will address them just as I would in private.

androz

Activity: 728

Crypto-ideologist

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:11:23 AM

upload some pic then

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:11:51 AM

upload some pic then

Working on getting some stuff up now.

meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:23:16 AM

let me guess due to demand delivery is 3 weeks.

where as alternatively anyone can buy the GPU fit it into current system and within 1 day of searching the forum for the best settings they have an equal/better miner without risk/delay for under $400 (price of GPU and maybe a PSU upgrade)

i do like the entrepreneurial spirit, but this product really does deserve a facepalm..

post up a parts list from scratch for $400 to get 700 khhash....

a new 7970 is $400.
then the ram... $50
then the CPU... $40
then the MOBO.. $80-120
then the PSU..$70
then some kind of case... $50
maybe some extra fans...
etc
etc
etc

I know I spent $700 or so to get a 700khash machine up and running.. and the hours of driving to a store, buying parts, driving home, installing parts, installing OS, drivers... miners.. getting settings all right.. finding perfect clock speed/memory clocks..

its a LOT of work to get a new miner going, espescially for one that does not already know the exact combo of parts to get the job done properly.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌