Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some sort of Conspiracy going on here  (Read 1023 times)
Chevas Regal (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 08:59:14 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:26:04 AM by Chevas Regal

Hia!
so the whole story come here: User Avirunes suspects me of being alt on some engg chaks , so he created a Thread in scam accusation section. The thread itself is worthless as it proves nothing , infact at the end of Thread OP says that he might be wrong in his calculation. Archive.
Since there is no proof that connects me to who so ever they call me , i feel that the thread is invalid to be in scam accusation section.

The thread was made some 10-12 days ago, i did not paid much attention to it , until i got pointed explicitly to it and i thought to comment in it , and just after that Patatas come to rescue and points that there is strong possibilty that i am alt of some other guy. he even left a negative feedback on my profile for which i have added a counter feedback.
Is it adjustable here? , i strongly feel that these guys wanna play conspiracy against me, I hope reputed members short this out.

regards,
chevas

Edit:

wallets under consideration

1PNpJwKuSyy7zSD6Y9zPs11YVj58F8A9eL = 9eL (cloudbets own this address)
131YqifpKuavYRoMTj53YhVskQMP6581KS  = 1KS (Nitrogensports own this address)

how i am alleged to own any of them Huh Huh

so for your kind information: wallet 9eL is a cloudbet address , and wallet 1KS is a nitrogensports wallet ,
I have a account over nitrogenbets.eu , so i had made many withdraw with it , and have also made 2 btc and 12 btc withdraw , and they send me my money to whatever address they have balance , it doesn't mean that i own those address.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

The Feedback you left on my account shows your reasoning.You didn't had to retaliate as said my feedback was temporary until matter is fully resolved.
Let's take a minute to read what your feedback says on my profile,

Troller , uses his shill accounts to harm my reputation.
he is old conman , and has history of trading accounts over the forum.

1.Please list all my shill accounts that I used to harm your reputation.

Don't be an idiot.The matter is still in process and my feedback will stay until we jump to the conclusion.
Your retaliation really shows your credibility as a member of the community.
Chevas Regal (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:33:29 AM

The Feedback you left on my account shows your reasoning.You didn't had to retaliate as said my feedback was temporary until matter is fully resolved.
Let's take a minute to read what your feedback says on my profile,

Troller , uses his shill accounts to harm my reputation.
he is old conman , and has history of trading accounts over the forum.

1.Please list all my shill accounts that I used to harm your reputation.

Don't be an idiot.The matter is still in process and my feedback will stay until we jump to the conclusion.
Your retaliation really shows your credibility as a member of the community.
on what proof you have added the feedback?? Cloudbet sending funds to nitrogenbets account??

If you own a wallet address say XXX and YYY on cloudbet and nitrogenbet , can you make transfer funds specifically from XXX to YYY??
can you? What if someone with wallet ZZZ makes a withdrwa from cloudbet to his address , and nitrogen bets send them funds from YYY wallet. so are you and the other guy same??
are you a logical man??

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

131YqifpKuavYRoMTj53YhVskQMP6581KS is part of [0000408cf7], which has much too many transaction to be considered controlled by a single person -- it is most likely the address of some kind of exchange/service, it could possibly be a cloudbet address that has not yet been spendlinked to the rest of the cloudbet addresses.

Also, quickly looking at the post history of Chevas, I see that his english is fairly good, and would not consider him to be a signature spammer at first glance. A quick look at the post history of the last page of posts by bazar165g make me think that he cannot speak english very well, and see a lot of one liners with very little being put into each post.

Based on the above evidence alone, I don't think they are the same person. Although I have not seen any evidence that would entire exclude them from being the same person, so I would be open to them being the same person if I saw evidence that suggests them to be the same person.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:19:41 AM

131YqifpKuavYRoMTj53YhVskQMP6581KS is part of [0000408cf7], which has much too many transaction to be considered controlled by a single person -- it is most likely the address of some kind of exchange/service, it could possibly be a cloudbet address that has not yet been spendlinked to the rest of the cloudbet addresses.

Also, quickly looking at the post history of Chevas, I see that his english is fairly good, and would not consider him to be a signature spammer at first glance. A quick look at the post history of the last page of posts by bazar165g make me think that he cannot speak english very well, and see a lot of one liners with very little being put into each post.

Based on the above evidence alone, I don't think they are the same person. Although I have not seen any evidence that would entire exclude them from being the same person, so I would be open to them being the same person if I saw evidence that suggests them to be the same person.

I don't know about the rest of the "conspiracy" in this thread, but it should be pointed out that quickseller  -499: -9 / +13 has fabricated a quote to make it appear that he has previously written the above - as quoted from another thread when in reality, all it does is link back to quickseller's -499: -9 / +13 own profile page - as archived here: http://archive.is/aPg6Q#selection-2631.0-2935.1

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

I don't know about the rest of the "conspiracy" in this thread, but it should be pointed out that quickseller  -499: -9 / +13 has fabricated a quote to make it appear that he has previously written the above - as quoted from another thread when in reality, all it does is link back to quickseller's -499: -9 / +13 own profile page - as archived here: http://archive.is/aPg6Q#selection-2631.0-2935.1
That quote is actually a message sent to Avirunes who asked for feedback about the threat he made about the OP.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

on what proof you have added the feedback?? Cloudbet sending funds to nitrogenbets account??

If you own a wallet address say XXX and YYY on cloudbet and nitrogenbet , can you make transfer funds specifically from XXX to YYY??
can you? What if someone with wallet ZZZ makes a withdrwa from cloudbet to his address , and nitrogen bets send them funds from YYY wallet. so are you and the other guy same??
are you a logical man??
I'm sorry for the miss-understanding.Seems like I should have actually tried to verify the connections.Anyway,OP has take down the post,I have re-considered the feedback and also requested the DT member to void the message I had sent them.You can lock this thread now since there isn't any 'conspiracy' going on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: