Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you pick your bets?  (Read 3426 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

I am curious and would like to know how you choose and pick your bets?

Do you have a certain strategy or is it just your gut feeling? Do you secure your bet on one site by setting a further bet on an other betting site?

For me, I pick bets by winning. At first I set a bet for only about 25% of my capital then when it is lose and win I add another 6% and so on. Many person look their bets by means of their capital and winnings. But I prefer to you that you must pick your bet based on your winnings so that even when you lose and lose your winning will not lose all and sometimes you will get your big earnings and avoid loosing again and again. Smiley

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

For my part superstition, strategy, technical analysis mixed with luck is all that I combine to pick my games and make gambling decisions. I don't do without any if them and it's paying off with time.

Are you really sure that you are combining this all kind of aspect on choosing a bet? Because IMHO, this all elements are contradicting each other especially the superstition and technical analysis. What if the result of your technical analysis give a opposite result to your superstition which was not impossible to happened. It is better to just used one strategy at a time so that you will not be confused on choosing the right bet, Don't make your bet complicated.  Smiley
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

i pick it randomly but some time, if i loose too much, i will bet another. it alway make me more lucky  Lips sealed
Really fun when you gamble in random style , you can feel the real gambling with it.
Instead make yourself confused to choose which one and wasting a lot of time.
People too naive to rely on a strategy or something similar like that, gambling generally is random , so make it keep random.
Slot games is almost like random games here our strategies most of the time not works, and only our luck will help us to make money in these games. But random method will not work in skill games like sports betting and poker games. If we choose the random method in these games, we will get many losses in a row, and instead, on getting fun, we will get tension. In slot games it will give fun I agree, But in skill games, it not work out.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

As i guess, you are talking about sports betting. Usually in sports we need to analysis than we have a chance to win in it. So for me, strategy and skills and analysis all are same words which we need in sports betting. Otherwise, no one have perfect strategy in sports betting.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:07:49 PM

Do you have a certain strategy or is it just your gut feeling? Do you secure your bet on one site by setting a further bet on an other betting site?
Mostly I just guess, well a more of an educated guess from looking at the Team's recent matches and overall track record i bet on the team that's more likely to win. But sometimes if it's a match of one of my favourite teams then no matter what their recent record is i still end up betting on them, and sometimes lose.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

As i guess, you are talking about sports betting. Usually in sports we need to analysis than we have a chance to win in it. So for me, strategy and skills and analysis all are same words which we need in sports betting. Otherwise, no one have perfect strategy in sports betting.
If you are lucky enough all the analysis could earn you a good profit. Skill set is not important in sports betting but you need to learn everything about the team and their current form and you have to follow the sport very carefully if you are wagging a bet and with luck you could strike gold as i have seen people winning huge amount of parlay in sports.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

If you are lucky enough all the analysis could earn you a good profit. Skill set is not important in sports betting but you need to learn everything about the team and their current form and you have to follow the sport very carefully if you are wagging a bet and with luck you could strike gold as i have seen people winning huge amount of parlay in sports.
You are right just skill set is not enough to make money in sports betting, we need luck and time should be a favour for us then only it is possible. Skill set will help us to pick right bet on an event, and our luck will decide we will win or not.
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

For my part superstition, strategy, technical analysis mixed with luck is all that I combine to pick my games and make gambling decisions. I don't do without any if them and it's paying off with time.

Are you really sure that you are combining this all kind of aspect on choosing a bet? Because IMHO, this all elements are contradicting each other especially the superstition and technical analysis. -snip-

This was my first thought, too  Wink
I am wondering how superstition and technical analysis could be combined in any way. Probably if he does technical analysis first and if the result is not clear he can decide by let his gut feeling speak or his superstition. However, basically I think technical analysis is pretty hard to use for betting. I remember that Google has tried to predict the last winners of the World Cup and European Championship by using their enormous information  power and their artificial intelligence systems, but both times it failed.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:47:58 PM

luck really take a big role in gambling indeed right? so whay you still need analysis etc when actually everything set by luck whether are you gonna lost the bet or won it? just make bet anywhere on any games with 50 / 50 chance and you are doing a pure gamble.

sometimes it feels really useless when you have made analysis but still the outcome are unexpected.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

I use technical analysis and statistics from previous games to arrive at any bet that I make (sports betting). It's not been easy but I'm starting to receive good benefits of my previous hard work.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:42:01 PM

I use technical analysis and statistics from previous games to arrive at any bet that I make (sports betting). It's not been easy but I'm starting to receive good benefits of my previous hard work.
Unfortunately it doesn't work. Now a lot of match-fixing. You never know the outcome of these matches. I in addition to the analysis always guided by percent of the bets. The higher the income the less likely that they will win.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't work. Now a lot of match-fixing. You never know the outcome of these matches. I in addition to the analysis always guided by percent of the bets. The higher the income the less likely that they will win.
In other games it could not work but in other games some of them are obvious who will win if you watch the game play of their previous plays..
Betting in sports betting is not 100% that you can win you have still chance to be lose even you are watching the previous games..
So for me i am also getting help for some tips from other.. and then if i don't sure of my bet better to go bet in other team.. instead.

I am not a gambler earner but i am just gamble in sports betting just for fun and i am share my own experience that i am more win in sports betting than losing..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

I have friends betting on football, and then together go to the bar and drink beer. Pays the bill the one who won. For them Savka is not the desire to win and a way to relax and have fun.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:16:46 PM

statistics is not everything , but it's important in sportsbetting
at least it gives you a confident based on the data show there
comparing and make a decision to bet a little bit fun to do sportsbetting analysis
not easy but not hard too , especially when you do analysis on your favorite team.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

Are you really sure that you are combining this all kind of aspect on choosing a bet? Because IMHO, this all elements are contradicting each other especially the superstition and technical analysis. What if the result of your technical analysis give a opposite result to your superstition which was not impossible to happened. It is better to just used one strategy at a time so that you will not be confused on choosing the right bet, Don't make your bet complicated.  Smiley

Ahah, why don't you think of something that isn't actually useful or just make everyone confused ..?? . gambling dice have levels of concentrations that are difficult to be built when the surrounding indeed we have someone who can create concentrations are missing. To be able to choose something right in the gambling, then you should perform an analysis of the history list that is provided by the gambling Centre (remember >!!, this does not apply to sports gambling). If you can manage to understand in the analysis then I am sure you will benefit

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:25:26 AM

Most of the time I'm picking those that are close to win after doing analysis. And if ever there's a conflict on the odds, I will still depend on my analysis, if so then I will ignore that match. And if there's a conflict to my analysis and the result is close for both teams that they had the same chance, I will depend on my instinct.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:53:57 AM

One of the best strategy is to analyze the upcoming game based on their last performance example if you're betting on basketball you can view there performance and the injury update is really a big help.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:07:04 AM

I have my very own strategy before betting and I also depend on those good tips and predictions by experts. That is what I do before betting because I admit that I'm not a sports betting expert. And once I've got secured that bet will give me profit, I'm going to secure myself and will bet to other sites too but I know the risk of this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

Are you really sure that you are combining this all kind of aspect on choosing a bet? Because IMHO, this all elements are contradicting each other especially the superstition and technical analysis. -snip-

This was my first thought, too  Wink
I am wondering how superstition and technical analysis could be combined in any way. Probably if he does technical analysis first and if the result is not clear he can decide by let his gut feeling speak or his superstition. However, basically I think technical analysis is pretty hard to use for betting. I remember that Google has tried to predict the last winners of the World Cup and European Championship by using their enormous information  power and their artificial intelligence systems, but both times it failed.

Yeah, But you have some good point out there for possibly combining  technical analysis and superstition. But we can't avoid that in some case that it will contradict each other. I also heard that prediction of google about World Cup Championship result even if they gather massive data from their database. No one can predict accurate prediction on an event that involves skills because you can't assume the capability of each person based on their past record. The only person that i knew that can predict quiet accurate was Nostradamus. hahhaa
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:29:18 AM

I have my very own strategy before betting and I also depend on those good tips and predictions by experts. That is what I do before betting because I admit that I'm not a sports betting expert. And once I've got secured that bet will give me profit, I'm going to secure myself and will bet to other sites too but I know the risk of this.
I'm tired of following tips from the experts, I feel like it lessen the entertainment value in gambling because you are teaching yourself to be dependent. Now, I use my own analysis and that is based on the information that I need, I know this is my journey so my decision matters a lot.
Win or lose at least I made an effort and so far, I have a good result as I'm currently up..

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀