Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At fastbets.io have you been treated badly, scammed or taunted by the notorious boys who run things? Select all that apply.  (Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 12:20:44 PM)
Yes!  They suck! - 6 (23.1%)
They scammed me or someone I know - 5 (19.2%)
Those guys are just regular people and everyone should stop complaining. - 2 (7.7%)
I have cried because of the bullying I experienced at fastbets.io - 0 (0%)
What the hell is this poll about? - 3 (11.5%)
I came for the free poll.  Thanks bye. - 1 (3.8%)
The boys in charge at fastbets.io are bordering evil, and regularly berate me or someone I know. - 6 (23.1%)
Shut up whiny Woman! - 1 (3.8%)
I represent the site, didn't know you felt that way. Maybe we can fix the issue for our well meaning players. - 2 (7.7%)
None of these answers work for me. (Explain in thread ). - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Horrible Experience! Is FastBets.io Kidding Me With This? Vote Please!  (Read 1021 times)
Lorilikes (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:20:44 PM

I hate to tarnish a name, it is usually cruel and unnecessary.  I found myself in tears after the guys in charge at fastbets.io mistreated me, bullied me, threatened me and essentially took my money and spit on me as they booted me.  They have done this repeatedly to many members of the site I moderate for, and they call it a conspiracy.  Some claim they have had their funds stolen outright from their account.  Please let me know if you had a similar nightmare experience.   

People should be courteous.  Or, at a minimum, just... not evil.

Manners are a concept!
I am taking a huge risk by being vocal about my experience, they WILL Bully me for a long time for this.  They will likely back me into a corner and torment me but this is not right!

Vote! Speak up!  Tell the Truth! 
Thanks.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

If you talk about the biggest piece of shit site in the BTC world, then you would be talking about Fastbets. The site itself was not too bad and I even thought it would be a place I frequented. The source of Fastbet's Shittiness is not it's games or user interface or anything that could be fixed on the development side of things.
     It is a combination of two Assholes. The first, the only mod that I ever see there, pretends to be in charge and is like a real bad version of the "good cop" act, Burnsbank.  The second is apparently the one that is behind all the unjustified account banning, Buttstank. Buttstank is your less than average wannabe cyber bully. My take is he goes to Fastbets, loses a ridiculous amount of BTC gambling (not a theory, by the way, seen it many times) and takes his frustration out on anyone in the chat that shows any sign of what he thinks is a weakness. So mostly women and people using a translator.
     If anyone stands up to his uneducated verbal attacks and fires something back at him, they are immediately banned and their account is locked up to where the password no longer allows them into their own account. BTC AND ALL. People including myself are continuously banned for saying anything back to this weakling called buttstank. I have heard in passing of many accounts that have been seized and BTC never recovered but I can only vouch for a few myself.
     Stay away from Fastbets. My question to the people in charge over there would be, Why do you cater to this scumbag waste of space on this planet and turn away decent people everyday. He loses a lot at your website, I get that, but if you just stopped banning everyone he tells you too, being the Punkbitch that he is, then you would see that revenue that you make from his losing made up for very quickly. In the current state, Fastbets doesn't stand a chance at sticking around. There are many times throughout the day that nobody is there playing.

So Fastbets, I challenge you to.... Lose the stank and you might earn some bank.

Thank You.
Fastbets Usernames 1: Qwaser109  (My original level 15 account)
                              2: LockedOutForTellingTheTruth (my necessary second account after being wrongfully locked out my first)
                              3: CrazyBoutaFordTruck (yet another account created to find out why my first two were locked)

My trust rating is flawless before this post. I imagine that I will get two bad ratings after this by the passive aggressive duo. FYI

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Bigmann23

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

we are with you lori fastbets is a scam site no doubt
xhaun28

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:26:45 PM

Yes! They suck!
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

Hi, please let me know directly if you have any issues.I look forward to hearing from you.

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

I couldn't agree more Q! Burnsbank is burning the site itself by constantly agreeing to whatever kind of rudeness or unpleasant things that Buttspank do. oops i meant Butthole lol. That site aint got no future!

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

Hi, please let me know directly if you have any issues.I look forward to hearing from you.

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

This is automated message. lol FASTBETS is RIGGED

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

I couldn't agree more Q! Burnsbank is burning the site itself by constantly agreeing to whatever kind of rudeness or unpleasant things that Buttspank do. oops i meant Butthole lol. That site aint got no future!

Hi Bazinga. There are chat rules in place to safeguard from abuse of either spam or disrespectful comments. If of course a player is deemed to be abusing chat then action will be taken to mute the player from further use until responding to me via email on the reasoning to be abusive.

Kind regards

Burns
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

This is automated message. lol FASTBETS is RIGGED

Not at all aces777. I'm happy you joined us for the 1mbtc giveaway. Please feel free to jump back on for a tip. Best of luck!
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

oh really ? its disappointed that turn out to be a scam site ?
isit still with same owner "Henry" , if so is he still handling the site .
he's a nice guy used to respond to issues / opinions without miss .
btw whos burnsbank , buttstank ?
cuz i only deal with gd admin's / mod's if theres issue , else u wont get gd reply or solution when problems arise .
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

We all know Buttspank muted/banned anyone who dont agree with him,regardless if its polite/rude. Hell, he even muted just to prove a point (that he can).

FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

cuz i only deal with gd admin's / mod's if theres issue , else u wont get gd reply or solution when problems arise .

Hey somuchee, I'm always here to reply to any questions you may have. Either on chat or via email daniel@fastbets.io I make sure to respond to each email within 40mins.

Burns
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

We all know Buttspank muted/banned anyone who dont agree with him,regardless if its polite/rude. Hell, he even muted just to prove a point (that he can).

This has been addressed a short while ago.

Burns
Lorilikes (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

I have sent emails 3 separate occasions and waited for 2 days.  
Abusive is precisely the right word, but not for me.  For "Buttspank" and his enabler, sorry it's you Burnsbank.
By allowing your players to be abused by the man who wishes he was a bully, you are endorsing the behavior.  
It's almost a comically bad situation.

I just can't believe you have the audacity to call anyone abusive while writhing along  behind the real snake.  That's his power over YOU talking.  

I wish I would not have spent a penny.  I would not treat my worst enemy the way I was treated.  Abominable and frankly, I think it's a dangerous combo you have there.

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Abusive is precisely the right word, but not for me.  For "Buttspank" and his enabler, sorry it's you Burnsbank.
By allowing your players to be abused by the man who wishes he wa a bully, you are endorsing the behavior.  

I just can't believe you have the audacity to call anyone abusive while writhing along  behind the real snake.  That's his power over YOU talking.  

I wish I would not have spent a penny.  I would not treat my worst enemy the way I was treated.  Abominable and frankly, I think it's a dangerous combo you have there.

Hi LoriLikes,

I am yet to receive any emails from. Please make sure to resend if not already to the correct address: daniel@fastbets.io Following the abbusive spam from your friend over the past day, aswell creating multiple accounts. They have been muted from inappropriate activity and await review from ownership verification via email.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Burns
Lorilikes (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

By allowing your players to be abused by the man who wishes he wa a bully, you are endorsing the behavior.  

Hi LoriLikes,

I am yet to receive any emails from. Please make sure to resend if not already to the correct address: daniel@fastbets.io Following the abbusive spam from your friend over the past day, aswell creating multiple accounts. They have been muted from inappropriate activity and await review from ownership verification via email.

Burns

It's shameful that my significant other felt the need to defend my honor because of the ORIGINAL abuser, again, you were right there encouraging the cruelty, that is why my love came in to give Buttspank a taste of his own terrible medicine.  Perhaps if YOU had been chivalrous enough to mute the loudmouth who threatened to punch my face... then it would not have escalated.   You are guilty by your silent approval and by obeying Buttspanks needs. He is apparently your master.  Shameful!

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

Hi Bazinga. There are chat rules in place to safeguard from abuse of either spam or disrespectful comments. If of course a player is deemed to be abusing chat then action will be taken to mute the player from further use until responding to me via email on the reasoning to be abusive.

Kind regards

Burns

Then why don't you apply those rules to your in-house piece of shit rule breaker buttbuddy of yours? Don't even answer that. I know why. you bend over your computer chair while buttstank gets his spank on your ass. Conveniently enough for you to be able to still reach your keyboard as he tells you all the users that didn't take any crap from him. So in between your yelps of joy, you can mute and ban rule following users. Asshole.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Hey somuchee, I'm always here to reply to any questions you may have. Either on chat or via email daniel@fastbets.io I make sure to respond to each email within 40mins.

Burns

What happened to the guy that was doing a good job? If he came back then Fastbets might stand a chance.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Hi LoriLikes,

Burns

Another lie from Burns. I saw with my own eyes you respond to her about the email she sent you. You said "keep an eye on your inbox OK".  Burns, your digging yourself a hole here. I am no fool and have many screenshots of the operation you are moderating.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: