Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to publish app to play store ? (unsupported country)  (Read 391 times)
yishak (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

Google developers account isn't supported in my country. Is there any way I can upload my apps to plaustore?
I don't have any relatives abroad so I can't ask anyone to create it for me I want another way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

I think that is great, but that is really dissapointing that you can't upload it because of the unavailability of the Google developers account in your country. I think there are still ways to upload you're application.You said that you can't upload because it is not available in your country, why not making your IP not your country's IP, in short use VPN. You can download a lot of VPN at the playstore.
yishak (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

I think that is great, but that is really dissapointing that you can't upload it because of the unavailability of the Google developers account in your country. I think there are still ways to upload you're application.You said that you can't upload because it is not available in your country, why not making your IP not your country's IP, in short use VPN. You can download a lot of VPN at the playstore.

No vpns won't work for this issue please any other suggestions
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

Buy residential IP's (My last time I bought residential IP is around $4) then create a new google account, I think it will works.

Also, don't forget to clear cache/browsing data your browser before using residential IP.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:24:51 PM

Google developers account isn't supported in my country. Is there any way I can upload my apps to plaustore?
I don't have any relatives abroad so I can't ask anyone to create it for me I want another way.

Have you tried using a VPN to disguise your location? If not then I think that's what you need.
yishak (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

Buy residential IP's (My last time I bought residential IP is around $4) then create a new google account, I think it will works.

Also, don't forget to clear cache/browsing data your browser before using residential IP.

How can I pay the 25$ of Google play developers account after having residential IP address
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: