Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay your bills with Bitcoin BillPayForCoins.com  (Read 1422 times)
blueapplesoda (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:09:29 AM

Check it out on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1czktl/billpayforcoinscom_announces_service_launch_pay/

Just launched.

http://www.billpayforcoins.com

With this service, you can pay your bills with Bitcoins. You don't have to transfer your Bitcoins to mt.gox and risk getting dos'd. No waiting for the withdrawal to dwolla to get your funds, and no waiting for dwolla to send your funds to the bank. We take care of it directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:17:31 AM

I love the idea and i love the website. But it's too expensive. You should get better pricing.
bitdroid

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:42:17 AM

Check it out on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1czktl/billpayforcoinscom_announces_service_launch_pay/

Just launched.

http://www.billpayforcoins.com

With this service, you can pay your bills with Bitcoins. You don't have to transfer your Bitcoins to mt.gox and risk getting dos'd. No waiting for the withdrawal to dwolla to get your funds, and no waiting for dwolla to send your funds to the bank. We take care of it directly.

1. You really need an ssl for your website no one should go near it without one.
2. While your fees are abit high you're using mt gox which is generally the highest quoted bitcoin price so it evens out. I suggest using bitspend's api when it comes out for the average of several exchanges and in the meanwhile using btc-e's prices with a much lower fee.
3. Otherwise great site and concept.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:13:10 AM

With this service, you can pay your bills with Bitcoins.

Is this payment sent by check only, or is the USD payment delivered electronically?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

nevafuse

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:44:19 PM

Not to mention the tax savings of paying for a service instead of cashing out.

The only reason to limit the block size is to subsidize non-Bitcoin currencies
BitAddict
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:11:28 PM

Not to mention the tax savings of paying for a service instead of cashing out.

tax? you can pick up the money in cash.
blueapplesoda (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:46:45 PM

There we fixed it.

http://billpayforcoins.com/feeschedule.php

We are going to restructure our fee schedule. In the mean time, test it out! there's only a 1% charge to cover our bases, think of it as a promotional period until we get the fees figured out.
BitAddict
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:52:10 PM

Nice! You're in my bookmarks now  Wink
luckysend

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 10:53:36 AM

This services is great,i love it so much.
Stampbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

Do you plan on having an auto-pay feature, so i would just give you a retainer and you would handle the rest?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: