Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: what tech has impressed you recently?  (Read 1237 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

i got a solar charger the other day. i can't believe how effective it is. in strong sunlight it charges as fast as the wall. free power from the sky. incredible.

what tech has really blown you away recently? are you still capable of being impressed in the futuristic times we live in?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I impressed the technology that ZAP and GO powerbank  using.
You can charge Zap and go power bank in 5 minutes and you can use it to charge your phone.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

Both the xiaomi power bank and personal mobility gadgets have fascinated me recently.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

I have an intelligent clock experience, obviously I can say that this smart clock has attracted me much more than the normal known brands. The smart hours of major brands are very expensive these days.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

These technologies can change the world. This is a primitive upgrading the already long existing technologies. In fact, there are no inventions that have had global significance. Or hide them or the science is stopped in its development. Look how many invented in the 20th century and has already passed 20% of the 21st century. Feel the difference?
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

i got a solar charger the other day. i can't believe how effective it is. in strong sunlight it charges as fast as the wall. free power from the sky. incredible.

what tech has really blown you away recently? are you still capable of being impressed in the futuristic times we live in?
The technology that impressed me the most is the salt water powered plant. It is designed for a fishermen who doesn't need to get an electricty to power a lamp but saltwater. It is an invention of a filipino designer which her objective is to help people which incapable of getting electricity from the power plant.

DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:22:17 AM

What charger do you have, can you show it?

I'm looking for one too. Using a (normal) powerbank atm.

Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

it's a ravpower 24w solar charger. it's got three USB ports which can all charge at the same time.

yesterday it topped up two tablets and a power bank as quick as my wall chargers.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

These technologies can change the world. This is a primitive upgrading the already long existing technologies. In fact, there are no inventions that have had global significance. Or hide them or the science is stopped in its development. Look how many invented in the 20th century and has already passed 20% of the 21st century. Feel the difference?
Technologies can affect negatively and positvely. For the postive, its innovation makes our life easier and better. For the negative aspects of technology, it makes people being lazier since people are more likely to be dependent with technology. However, it affects a person base on what their personality is.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

For me the most significant invention in the last year is the Solar roof of the Tesla. Many buyers of home solar panels faced a dilemma, how to help the environment and save money. Tesla gave the answer to this question and created a Sun roof - the number of tiles covering the roof of the house, seemingly little different from the usual tiles that use the Sun's energy. The price is the same and even slightly lower than the average tile.
keketex144

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

I saw powerbank with nuclear energy as source I was impressed by it until in the end of the video is just april fool  Grin
DutchCoiner

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

it's a ravpower 24w solar charger. it's got three USB ports which can all charge at the same time.

yesterday it topped up two tablets and a power bank as quick as my wall chargers.

That's a quite big thing, won't fit in my pocket hehe. I'm looking for a small size one, like the size of a smartphone.

SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

When I read title of the topic I was planning to give answer like: "None, technology will never be so perfect like nature is", but when I have read your answer how are you impressed with solar tech I was though the similar thing and I can answer you that I am always impress with tech that smarty uses natural resources Cheesy

Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

That's a quite big thing, won't fit in my pocket hehe. I'm looking for a small size one, like the size of a smartphone.

I think we're a good few years away from something pocket sized being any good. those small power banks with panels on top admit they're kinda useless.
KenJackson

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:43:49 PM

what tech has really blown you away recently?
This is a curious topic to be raised on this curious site for an OP with that name.  Though I wonder if you named yourself ECB just for the provocative value on this site.

I'm still grappling with the technology of the block chain and how it works. (I hope you don't disqualify math as technology.)  And I especially include the cryptographic hash.

But wouldn't someone who calls himself ECB really hate the block chain and see it as competition?
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

But wouldn't someone who calls himself ECB really hate the block chain and see it as competition?

i'd like to point out right now that i am not actually the european central bank.

as this is the off topic section i'm referring to everyday tech, not the super smart stuff that makes up bitcoin.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

The tesla power and energy has impressed me a lot .with the help of solar wall it can totally run with it and have a power back up even if there is no sun power.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

I think blockchain technology has impressed me most. It's revolutionalized the global financial sector with ideas and a possible second generation Internet through its decentralized network.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

iPhone 7 plus with the double camera, I'm waiting for Samsungs response with the s8
DutchCoiner

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

iPhone 7 plus with the double camera, I'm waiting for Samsungs response with the s8

It is already possible to pre-order it so also can see the specs.

571llm4d

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

The stuff being built by Boston Robotics is insane!
3daysGrace

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

I admire the high technologies that make it possible to monitor what happens in space.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: