Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 11:11:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎💎[ANN][NEBL][[PoS] Neblio - 🏙Enterprise Blockchain Solutions  (Read 69988 times)
NeblioTeam

Activity: 84

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:27:01 AM

Open-Source Blockchain Solutions for Business

We design and develop open-source products and services to drive business value from the Neblio blockchain network.

https://nebl.io

~13 Million NEBL are in Circulation After Burning Over 112 Million Tokens

Token
The Neblio Cryptographic Token (NEBL) is the lifeblood of the Neblio Blockchain Platform, allowing the instant & secure transmission of information worldwide while securing the Neblio Network.

DOWNLOAD WALLET

Business Value
Our vision is to simplify the many complexities of current blockchain technology via intuitive services and APIs that speed adoption of distributed blockchain applications in the enterprise.

VIEW OUR ROADMAP

Decentralized & Secure
Our blockchain’s decentralized consensus model secures all transactions and/or information stored on the Neblio blockchain in such a way that there is no centralized point of failure in the network.

DISCOVER MORE

We are building a global blockchain developer network centered around simple to use APIs, tools, and services. Let us help you develop and deploy your next generation distributed application.

FAQ
When will the Neblio Network launch?
The Neblio Network will be live on the date the Token Sale begins. Users that participate in the Token Sale will have their NEBL tokens deposited into the Neblio wallet address of their choice quickly after their order has been confirmed. Users may then immediately transfer their purchased tokens as they wish, even before the Token Sale concludes.

Why are NEBL Tokens needed on the Neblio Network?
Large, decentralized networks require robust security protocols and algorithms to ensure that all members of the network are behaving honestly. The Neblio Network does this via a Proof-of-Stake algorithm where users “stake” their tokens to secure the network. To encourage staking and securing the network, the network rewards users for the time spent staking.

What cryptocurrency exchanges will support NEBL?
This is up to individual exchanges. Exchanges support tokens based purely upon demand. The more demand expressed by consumers to exchange NEBL for other cryptocurrencies, the more likely it is that exchanges will support NEBL. Contact your favorite exchange to see if they will support NEBL.

How do I Stake my Tokens to generate tokens?
Staking is vital to operate and secure the Neblio Network. The network is set to generate new tokens at a rate that is variable depending on the number of tokens currently being staked on the network at any given time. The more tokens you currently have staking, and the longer it has been (up to a limit of 7 days) since the last time those tokens have successfully staked, the greater chance you have of receiving a stake reward. You may get small rewards frequently, or infrequently, depending on your total tokens. For more info, see our detailed blog post on staking.

When can I use the Neblio Platform for my distributed application?
See our Roadmap. We are working towards meeting or exceeding the deliverables and timeline we have set. In Q1 2018 the first version of our RESTful APIs in multiple languages are scheduled to be released. These APIs can be used to build applications that interact with the Neblio blockchain by storing and accessing transactions and information.

TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS

Consensus: POS; Blocktime: 120 seconds; Block reward: 10% of Staked NEBL

WALLETS

Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux  |  Android  |  Source Code

OFFICIAL

Website  |  Twitter  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  Roadmap & Whitepaper  |  Official Block Explorer

COMMUNITY

Slack Invite  |  Telegram  |  Reddit  |  Facebook  |  Github

TRANSLATED ANN THREADS

Portuguese | Filipino | Indonesian | Spanish | Hindi | Japanese | Russian | Dutch | Italian | Turkish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

Added wallet and source code links to OP
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:13:22 AM

Bounty campaign for Twitter, Reddit, Translations, and Signature/Avatar has been launched!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050662

We are budgeting 500,000 NEBL for the campaign to start, with a possibility of bumping that to 1,000,000 NEBL!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:07:28 AM

How about the people involve in this project? I cant see any info about them
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

Hey Mr. Pro!

You can see some brief details about our two co-founders here: https://nebl.io/about/

We are currently accepting resumes and applications to hire additional employees. We have completed all of the work so far, over several months with just the two of us!

Check back at that page soon for additional team details, biographies and photos of us and our newly hired employees, more info is coming.
bahrun55

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:19:53 AM

Do you make a blockchain version of neblio?
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:34:42 AM

Do you make a blockchain version of neblio?

Hey bahrun55,

Not sure I understand, Neblio is a blockchain platform that is already live. Visit https://nebl.io for more details, you can read about the project, download the wallet, etc. The network is already live. Feel free to ask any additional questions.
virasisog

Activity: 602

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:44:58 AM

Hey Mr. Pro!

You can see some brief details about our two co-founders here: https://nebl.io/about/

We are currently accepting resumes and applications to hire additional employees. We have completed all of the work so far, over several months with just the two of us!

Check back at that page soon for additional team details, biographies and photos of us and our newly hired employees, more info is coming.
It' a must for the front of the project ,because investors sometimes don't mind the projects if they found nothing in the front so if it is interesting they will go on in whitepaper to read more about the projects and roadmap . .Goodluck i'll watch this thread to get updated .

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

Hey Mr. Pro!

It' a must for the front of the project ,because investors sometimes don't mind the projects if they found nothing in the front so if it is interesting they will go on in whitepaper to read more about the projects and roadmap . .Goodluck i'll watch this thread to get updated .

Thanks virasisog,

Updates are coming soon to the team page as we grow our team Smiley stay tuned!
Please do see the whitepaper and the rest of the website, both are extremely detailed.
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

Our subreddit is live (design in progress): https://www.reddit.com/r/Neblio/
Note that you can also find us on:
Twitter @NeblioTeam
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/neblioteam/
Slack (request an invite at the bottom of https://nebl.io)

And of course, right here on bitcointalk.

We have bounty campaigns for all social media.
boost523

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

more and more newbie started money collection on this forum, i am wondering why they waste time, all scams.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:19:06 PM

more and more newbie started money collection on this forum, i am wondering why they waste time, all scams.

Thanks for the interest boost523. Our account is only a Newbie account because we made a brand new one just for the project  Wink

If you take a look at our website, whitepaper, roadmap, and our code on Github I think you will see we have a very professional project with tons of potential.

Development was done in stealth for months before launch, mainnet is already live and running and we have desktop wallets for Windows, macOS, and Linux!
NeblioTeam

Neblio Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:51:53 PM

Please note that we have made a change to our Signature & Avatar campaigns. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Notice: Anyone signing up for the Signature & Avatar before the Pre-Sale launches on Aug 6th will receive 3X stakes per day for each day before August 6th!
For example, if you signed up today, July 28th, as a Full Member and added our signature, you would receive 9 stakes per day for the next 8 days instead of 3, and then drop to the normal 3 stakes on August 6th.
If you also changed your avatar, you would receive 6 additional stakes per day, instead of 2 and 1.5 per day for Personal Text.
robifuni

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

Thanks for the interest boost523. Our account is only a Newbie account because we made a brand new one just for the project  Wink

If you take a look at our website, whitepaper, roadmap, and our code on Github I think you will see we have a very professional project with tons of potential.

Development was done in stealth for months before launch, mainnet is already live and running and we have desktop wallets for Windows, macOS, and Linux!
If the rank problem, just tell someone in return to write this thread, i only see ico in the middle of the road, if many enthusiasts i will also support this project

basket ball

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

If you are in Indonesia just go HERE to discuss about neblio. tanks Cheesy

Adykingcity

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

What about the unsold token, whether it will be burned or will be distributed to investors, with the price record will be reduced.
Because there is no information about this
itasannah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

500.000 - 1.000.000 out of 120.000.000 allocated for the bounties, that's sweet. That amount of coins will be surely pleased most of the bounty hunters.
Well good luck with the ICO.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:13:52 PM

If you are in Indonesia just go HERE to discuss about neblio. tanks Cheesy

Yup thanks mate, i hand over my work to you, i dont had time this weekend. Sorry to NeblioTeam because i am not give any news before.
mrcauthon

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:23:12 PM

Why care about actual things, shit posting around here is how to do it apparently Smiley Good luck.
kicauklaten

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

I've been checking on the website here https://nebl.io/about/ that is great, many info we need already there.
Good job with the website dev (y)

AMBROSUS

..................................`.-://█oo█████████████████o█/:-...................................
............................`.:/██████████████████████████████████████:.............................
.........................-:███████████████//:-..````..-:/█████████████████/-`.......................
....................`-:█████████/:████:-`..`.-://////::-`.``-█████████████████/.....................
.................`-/███████/-.`.`.--.``.:██████████████████/-``.████/.-/█████████/..................
..............`-/██████/-.`..-██:..../████:.``........``-/█████-.`:███:..`./████████/`..............
.............:██████/-`....`/██-`.-███/.`..................`-████:.`/███....`.:████████-............
.........../█████/-`.......██/`..███:`.........`....`.........`/███...███-......./███████-..........
........./█████:.`........██/`.-██/`.........-████████/`.........███:.`███-.......`-███████-........
.......:█████:`.........`██/`.:██:.........`████████████-........./██/.`███...........███████-......
....`:█████:`.........../██`.-██:..........██████████████`........./██:.`███............███████`....
..../████:..............██-.`███...........██████████████`..........███`.████:............██████:...
.`:████/................██`.-██............██████████████............██:`█████`............:██████`.
`/████:`................``../██`............████████████`...........`███./███/..............`██████`
`█████................./██:./██..............`████████-..............███..``.................-█████.
../████-`.............█████.:██`..............████████/.............`██/..██:..............`/█████-.
..`:████/.............-████`.██:.............██████████.............:██-..██:.............-██████...
....-█████/............`███..███.............██████████............`███..███`............██████/`...
.....`:█████/...........:██-.`███`...........██████████/..........`███`.-██/...........███████......
......../█████/.`........███...███..........████████████..........███...███........`-███████-.......
........../██████-`......`███-.`███/`.......████████████.......`/███`.-███`......`:███████-.........
............/██████/-`....`/██/`.-███/......................../███:.`/███`....`-████████-...........
.............`:████████-`...-███-``:████/.`..............`.:████:`..███-...`-████████/..............
................-█████████/-``/███:`../██████:--.....-:██████/..``.`/:``./█████████-`...............
..................`-███████████/█████:```-/██████████████/-`.`-███:.:███████████-`..................
......................./█████████████████:.`````....`````.:█████████████████/.......................
...........................:████████████████████████████████████████████:...........................
..............................`.:/████████████████████████████████/-................................
......................................`.-://███████████//::-.`......................................

TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
  Bitcointalk | Web | Bounty | Blog | Twitter | Facebook
ICO SEPTEMBER 2017
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.