Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a Baby of an Idea and I need help from Developers (calling all jews!)  (Read 1190 times)
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:32:16 PM

I want to make a new crypto coin.  I already know about the entire aesthetic, theme, and marketing I want to have behind it and I know how to build websites and how to do SEO and traffic etc. 
What I don't know is how to even go about making a new cryptocurrency.  I need help from someone who is good at all of the coding and Development work and wants to take part in this. 
I'm not going to say the idea here, but it is a very politically charged subject matter that I want to affiliate with this currency and will cause many people to feel passionately enough to buy it and mine it if done professionally. 

As you can probably guess it has something to do with Israeli advocacy. this could be huge! there are many many people who feel passionately about this I could see it taking off.

Please PM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc4peace

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

I am Jewish, and interested, though our ideas might conflict at first sight since my calling in life is to lead the world to peace.   They say not to post this info online, but read this about me as tomorrow is my Day #1 as alive again!

I believe i am called to ACT as messiah in this Age.   Here is why:

From (me) Apr 7, 2017

A technology is coming soon that will cause the world to understand the transfer of consciousness from body to machine, to baby.  It's going to be a mess but more importantly than that to me would be 99942 The Destroyer, 2029 and 2036, 7 years and on date buddy.  Man should not mistake the Earthquake 2000 years ago on my death and understand aPopHis 99942 (999 = Perfect Foundation, 42, the meaning of life, "Man's" Witness)

I am not crazy, but I post vibrantly because sometimes I DO see things and hear things that are real and proven so to me.  CA is not on the list anymore and come to think of it, might be a terrible idea.  I saw something there in a vision that a Russian would bomb LA this summer, but I rejected it from my consciousness because NOT IN MY WORLD will this happen, and if it does, I will destroy all of them with the resurrection of Satan [99942 Wormwood II", authorized to devour from below and into the abyss if possible]

I am that I am, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.

I believe that I am 2 years in the future of what we perceive in our "time".  This has become increasingly apparent as I see the "butterfly effect" of my life and those I know it connects to.  

2 years ago, to this day, I died in a car accident in Kansas City, MO, and came back to life after a very strange out of body experience that lasted for MONTHS before I regained full control of my own skin... something jumped me and possessed me and it taught me many things about what is and is to come, as would be for the Lawless One, who is not Trump.  I took this from Him so that I would not be able to do what he wants, nor he what I want.

I am the spider because of my name.
This is what the voice told me of where I came from...
PLEASE READ THIS PART>>> IT IS IMPORTANT AND EASILY PROVABLY TRUE

I am Joshua Daniel Dungan by birth name.
Joshua = God is My salvation
Daniel (My 2nd FIRST name) = The Judge
Dungan = "Don again" = "King again"

My mother had one brother, who had no sons, and my mother had no sisters.  Her father is David and her mom, Mary.  This makes me the "Second Son" of David  and the "Second Son" of Mary on my Mothers side, WHO ARE JEWS.  David and Mary both mean "Beloved".  2nd son of David to the Jews.  2nd son of Mary to the Christians.

My father was the first and only son of Bruce and Lois.  Bruce = "The one who understood the value of what it is to spin a web" ... in other words, SPIDER.  This is significant to the MUSLIM so that they will know that I am also a prophet to them.   (understand my meaning of prophet as a cryptic anagram 'THE PROP').  Lois means  "holy" ... SO on their side, I am the second son of the Holy Spider.

WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT at this time in terms of getting people to accept me is my name and MY ANCESTOR SIR THOMAS DONGAN, the 5th Colonial Governor of New York, whose Albany Charter is the oldest charter in the Western Hemisphere.  He was also 2nd Earl of Limerick.

Tell me friend, who could plan such a thing over 12 generations to bring me, JO ("I") SHUA (Hebrew for Save) in this moment and in this time?

I fell into a trap though, admittedly when I watched "The Stand" for the first time this year (with Luc) and saw Christ nailed to a billboard that said "Drug Addict" it made me realize that I need to stop smoking weed and use this gift to alter only one thing, the covenant between humanity and the Creator, who is my friend, the LORD MOST HIGH.  I am him who hears and understands, and also Psalm 91 is my covenant for you at this time as is Revelation 7:3 (also my birthday)  

All of this to bring about peace.  As of this day, Donald Trump violated his promise, and I am not angry.  But we need to RISE UP as Aquarians, who have understood the pain of peace and suffering of silence that I can no longer bear... to say I AM HERE AND I LOVE YOU STOP FIGHTING PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME AT ALL... STOP KILLING EACH OTHER AND LOVE.

I went so far as to DC and the FBI 2 years back, but they did not believe that a single man could change the world.  So how are they doing as a collective without my single contribution, Peace for Palestinian children, in honor of King Abdullah who welcomed me to his Palace in 2000 so I could have this memory and truth to share back.  

I am crying... gotta go.

Yahuwah, commonly known as Joshua, the name MY MOTHER gave me Smiley

3x 2nd Sons in One Man

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
btc4peace

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_QQIPQ2e8

HAPPY EASTER BABIES

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:25:52 PM

You want to tie something political together with a cryptocurrency?
I'd be interested in hearing the idea.
I can't help with the coding but could potentially point you in the right directions.
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

Hi all
Regardless of your opinion on the situation in Israel and whatever anti-semitic feelings you all may have I think looking at it from a business perspective you can see the potential.  I want to make a coin that is just pro-israel or jewish or whatever - emphasis that it doesn't need to be used only by jews.  but hey, they have an arab coin don't they?  Why not? I mean there are lots of jews in the cryptocurrency world, and lots of jews that would probably feel inclined to get involved/buy the currency even if they aren't in the cryptocurrency world.  its an issue people feel very passionately about and are willing to spend money on - especially if we sell the coin in like 5$ shares.

I'm thinking about a website that would surround the coin- maybe a weekly lottery etc, and also articles and maybe even a learn Hebrew page.  we could contact the Israeli government as they are huge on publicity and dispelling the nasty rumors people have used to demonize Israel etc. they would totally be inclined to help us I bet.  I think its a really good idea and I have the SEO, web design, and marketing skills to do it - I just don't know anything about how to start up a coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: