Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsane a good exchange to use?  (Read 2446 times)
Vhern (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:44:33 AM

I remember first seeing them running a campaign months ago but they ceased that.
So my question is if anyone have used their exchange site yet and what limits did you have for using them?
I do not plan on verifying my account with providing any personal information so would like to know how much I would be able to withdraw after doing a trade of alt coins and wanting to cashout my btc to another wallet.
All this before they start asking to provide a passport and all that stuff I would rather not give to any exchange at this point in time.
Thank you all who can provide me with any advice in my quest for a reliable exchange that does not need such things to be submitted to them to do a $500 trade on the alt coin market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6114

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:26:21 PM

I haven't used them personally and I can't find much about the limits but this kind of exchange require two parties, the seller and the buyer and you don't buy directly from the exchange itself. Take a look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitsane/
It's safe to say that the trading volume is not anything significant, almost everything is coming from BTC/fiat and that's not what you are looking for. I suggest going with Poloniex or Bittrex they are both legit, known for a long time and no real information's are required as long as fiat is not involved and you don't reach a daily limit. (2000$ per day for poloniex)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vhern (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Thanks for the very detailed advice on this OmegaS.
Because I didn't know they didn't need you to have your account verified if your not touching or having anything to do with fiat for any of the exchanges you are doing. And being two of the biggest exchanges out there right now I would of thought at first you would most definitely would at some point.
Just as long as it's below the $2000 limit you just mentioned which I would be managing to do that much in trades anyways.
Jamsterdam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:56:20 AM

any update about bitsane?
MrJonesyJones

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Support case opened, 0 response.

Error happened when withdrawing XRP, balance went to 0, transaction never made it.  No hash to check the transaction myself. 

0 responses from Bitsane. 

Pissed.
Donp808

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

Tested the waters and tranferred $75 USD worth of bitcoins into bitcoin wallet on Bitsane. Exchanged bitcoins for XRP and transferred back into my Ladger nano S, worked great.

THEN!!!!...Transferred  $1500 USD worth of bitcoins to bitcoin wallet on Bitsane, transaction confirmed, verified transaction on blockchain and NOTHING SHOWS UP in the Bitsane bitcoin wallet. Balance of $0!!!! Submitted a support ticket with no response.

Livid!!!!

"SCAM - DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!"

Help spread the word so that no one else gets screwed.
BWayne

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

Had a similar issue arise since yesterday. Probably read the same article on CNBC as quite a few people to buy XRP. They referred Bitsane as the exchange to use for BTC transfer and XRP purchase.

Had an active order limit which just disappeared out of the blue. XRP is showing in my wallet but BTC in wallet and limit order are currently gone. Sent support ticket.

I did notice their site is having issues with active charts, and not sure if that is creating any issues with open orders or holdings for individuals.

chupacabra09

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

Traded some LTC to ETH yesterday - 01-03-18 - and all went well. Then as I submitted a send for the ETH to my other wallet, it essentially disappeared. I have the TX hash in a screenshot and 24 hrs later nothing shows on the chain AND nothing, not even the exchange transaction show in the history on the site. I have the screenshot of actions conducted but the site itself has no record of ANYTHING. Submitted a ticket and no response 24 hrs later.

It seems like this site is doing updates to their code/site in a prod environment as things show appropriately at one time and then POOF, it's gone at another time.

This place is FUCKED.

STAY AWAY Undecided

bbgotback

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Any luck on getting your money with Bitsane?

Tested the waters and tranferred $75 USD worth of bitcoins into bitcoin wallet on Bitsane. Exchanged bitcoins for XRP and transferred back into my Ladger nano S, worked great.

THEN!!!!...Transferred  $1500 USD worth of bitcoins to bitcoin wallet on Bitsane, transaction confirmed, verified transaction on blockchain and NOTHING SHOWS UP in the Bitsane bitcoin wallet. Balance of $0!!!! Submitted a support ticket with no response.

Livid!!!!

"SCAM - DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!"

Help spread the word so that no one else gets screwed.

Support case opened, 0 response.

Error happened when withdrawing XRP, balance went to 0, transaction never made it.  No hash to check the transaction myself. 

0 responses from Bitsane. 

Pissed.

Traded some LTC to ETH yesterday - 01-03-18 - and all went well. Then as I submitted a send for the ETH to my other wallet, it essentially disappeared. I have the TX hash in a screenshot and 24 hrs later nothing shows on the chain AND nothing, not even the exchange transaction show in the history on the site. I have the screenshot of actions conducted but the site itself has no record of ANYTHING. Submitted a ticket and no response 24 hrs later.

It seems like this site is doing updates to their code/site in a prod environment as things show appropriately at one time and then POOF, it's gone at another time.

This place is FUCKED.

STAY AWAY Undecided

Had a similar issue arise since yesterday. Probably read the same article on CNBC as quite a few people to buy XRP. They referred Bitsane as the exchange to use for BTC transfer and XRP purchase.

Had an active order limit which just disappeared out of the blue. XRP is showing in my wallet but BTC in wallet and limit order are currently gone. Sent support ticket.

I did notice their site is having issues with active charts, and not sure if that is creating any issues with open orders or holdings for individuals.

DanteTheRaiser

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Hello there, is thread still rollin'? wonder if your issues been resolved
because I had nothing but successful transactions
well, yeah, no chance to work with fiat for US, but crypto-wise - all good, hope to hear from you, guys
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

well, yeah, no chance to work with fiat for US, but crypto-wise - all good, hope to hear from you, guys

Sometimes its hard to day if those accusations are true. Maybe the forum should have its own "exchange review" thread done by the staff or a trusted legendary member.

That said, Bitsane was one of the sponsors in Consensus 2018. The exchange is not a scam but it might be run badly by the owners.
DanteTheRaiser

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Sometimes its hard to day if those accusations are true. Maybe the forum should have its own "exchange review" thread done by the staff or a trusted legendary member.

That said, Bitsane was one of the sponsors in Consensus 2018. The exchange is not a scam but it might be run badly by the owners.

yeah, I saw the photos and started googling to see what people say, found out most of them are pretty pissed, but those are old comments, from Jan-Feb
would be really dope to have an objective review that is ALSO actual, 'cause Bitsane seemed to grow a lot since then
itszheludtime

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

yeah, I saw the photos and started googling to see what people say, found out most of them are pretty pissed, but those are old comments, from Jan-Feb
would be really dope to have an objective review that is ALSO actual, 'cause Bitsane seemed to grow a lot since then

I think you're right, guys. Participating in Consensus 2018, as well as being one of the sponsors means a lot when defining them as NOT a scamers, you know. Plus this exchange has never ever been hacked, well... if it's not one of the key factors of trust, than what is? I've seen lots of bad reviews, but I decided to give it a "go". It worked well, I have no complaints so far and I'm using bitsane as well as coulpe of other exchanges. So you should ALWAYS test such things by yourself in order to get an aswer whether to use the exchange or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: