Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 07:53:49 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell] Bank kits: 3 IBAN (PLN, EUR, USD) + MasterCard debit card to each of them  (Read 7749 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aliorbank (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:44:17 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 03:50:33 PM by aliorbank

• Real EU Bank Accounts - Not Prepaid! (KYC procedure completed). IBAN / SEPA / BBB+ Fitch Raiting. 
    In bundle 3 IBAN: PLN, EUR, USD
  • Physical Debit Card + PIN to each account: 
    PLN, EUR, USD
  • WorldWide Bank Transfers (SWIFT);
    SEPA transfers in 1 day;
    Domestic transfers instant (Poland).
  • Full access to internet-banking. Open new accounts, order new debit cards to each of them, 
    make SWIFT/SEPA transfers etc.
  • SIM card for authorization codes receiving to confirm transactions in the Internet bank
  • Full packages of individuals' identifying information that helping 
    you use this bank kit on sites that require verification of personal data (exchanges, bookmakers etc.)
  • Able to handle unlimited operations (deposits, transfers, withdrawals, accounts opening, card ordering)
  • PayPal, Skrill and other payment gateways friendly. Perfect for e-commerce, Paypal, Amazon Refunds etc.

Price: 350$¹ for each bank kit;

Table of fees, limits and commissions
For more detailed information, please contact me.

Every kit includes: 3 IBAN (polish zloty, euro and dollar), 3 debit cards (one to each account), full access to internet bank, SIM card for authorization codes receiving to confirm transactions in the internet bank, bank agreement.

In the internet bank you can: additionally open an unlimited number of accounts in polish zloty, dollar, euro, british pound and swiss franc, and also order a debit card to each account to the address that you specify when you make an order. Make transfers to any country in the world (SWIFT; SEPA; intrabank), set limits, change PIN codes to cards, temporarily / permanently block and reissue cards.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that these bank kits have passed the procedure KYC (Know Your Client), and are not the ones that most sell on the internet, for example, prepaid cards with IBAN what is the absolutely useless financial instrument.

The guarantee for bank kits is 6 months.
I am not responsible for the blocking of funds by the security service of the bank because of illegal activities!
I recommend using these bank kits for transit money and not storing cash on them for a long time

Delivery worldwide ONLY through courier services DHL, UPS, FedEx.
Delivery is included in the cost of the kits.

My contacts:
Telegram: +48 572 019 079
Whatsapp: +48 572 019 079
Jabber: aliorpl@jabbim.pl

I work strictly through escrow of this forum!

Bitcoin Accepted!
https://image.ibb.co/i4DTtv/bitcoinaccepted.png
¹ - payment occurs in bitcoins at the rate BitPay
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:35:31 AM

Again - a thread about verified bank accounts. I really think those shouldn't be allowed to be sold here as they are used for mostly illicit activities.

Nonetheless, you should give a vouch copy to a trusted member in order to ensure the safety of your buyers.
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Again - a thread about verified bank accounts. I really think those shouldn't be allowed to be sold here as they are used for mostly illicit activities.

Nonetheless, you should give a vouch copy to a trusted member in order to ensure the safety of your buyers.

Greetings,

I don't disagree that in most cases these bank kits are used in illegal schemes, but not always.
I do not mind giving a vouch copy to a trusted member in order to confirm the quality of the goods I provide.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

can i have vouch  ?
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

Greetings,

I don't disagree that in most cases these bank kits are used in illegal schemes, but not always.
I do not mind giving a vouch copy to a trusted member in order to confirm the quality of the goods I provide.

Be sure to give one to a person with dark green trust (if possible) and no negative feedback.
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

can i have vouch  ?

I'm sorry, but I can provide vouch only for a member with a good reputation.

Greetings,

Be sure to give one to a person with dark green trust (if possible) and no negative feedback.

Thank you for advice Smiley
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

Greetings,

if you saw the negative trust you will not say that , stupid bitch rated me cuz i wanted to buy paypal account !!
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

Patinix

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Sounds like an interesting service, but what can you use this for?

Also, what program did you use to make the computer generated voice in the video?

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

Also, what program did you use to make the computer generated voice in the video?

Greetings,

I'm sorry that I could not answer you before.
You can use these bank kits for avoid taxation, hide your identity (these bank kits are issued for other people so they will be responsible for all your actions), link with any websites that require IBAN bank account number for payments or verification etc.

This is the built-in text pronouncing program in OS X. Tutorial link
Patinix

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:29:10 PM

Greetings,

I'm sorry that I could not answer you before.
You can use these bank kits for avoid taxation, hide your identity (these bank kits are issued for other people so they will be responsible for all your actions), link with any websites that require IBAN bank account number for payments or verification etc.

This is the built-in text pronouncing program in OS X. Tutorial link

Thanks for the reply. Good luck with the sales  Cool

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zalmay

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

Vouch for this guy!

I guess a Newbie hesitant of a newbie is a natural thing, and that's exactly what happened to me in this case. The seller hesitant of me and me of him. Smiley

I desperately needed a bank account (for totally legal purposes). The country where I am won’t let me have a normal bank account unless they decide upon my residence status (A case for which is being fought by my lawyer). But in the absence of a Bank account I can not receive my salary which the employer refuse to pay in cash. Desperate for help, I stumbled upon this post and contacted the seller.

We communicated for a few days and couldn’t decide upon the payment method, as I have absolutely no experience with Bitcoin and he wouldn’t take the my payment method.

Finally I took a huge gamble and paid him in a very insecure way which he did not demand for, but I had suggested because I had no other way to pay him and I desperately needed a Bank account. But thankfully he turned out to be extremely professional person. He helped me in setting up the account, provided me with my login details even before receiving the payment. And explained everything in detail.

I had promised him that if I do not get scammed and this deal goes through well (which I doubted initially), that I will leave him a comprehensive review. And that's to fulfill my promise.

The account is exactly as he had described in the description.
1. Fully functioning account with Internet access (It's not a VBA) it's a regular bank account
2. You do not need to change your IP as it works fine anywhere
3. Like explained in his post you can order new Debit cards Etc
4. You can have account in CHF, USD, GBP and PLA

He helped me set up everything with TeamViewer and now I am one happy customer.

You can ask me anything else and would be pleased to answer as a user of this account.

Although I am a new member of this community but now people here will see me quite frequently. It's like I have opened a treasure trove for myself haha. Great job everyone!
benhames

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

fake reviews
zalmay

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

fake reviews

Haha, thats all you could come up with? come on you could do better than this. Come up with a better criticism than just writing "fake review". This wont cut it.
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

In connection with the increased demand for the purchase of crypto currency due to a sharp jump in the exchange rate, to each bank set I provide a FREE verified account (issued on the personal data of the bank account which you bought from me) on one of bitcoin exchange: Bitstamp, Kraken, CEX.IO etc. (you are free to choose any)!
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Vouch for this guy!

I guess a Newbie hesitant of a newbie is a natural thing, and that's exactly what happened to me in this case. The seller hesitant of me and me of him. Smiley

I desperately needed a bank account (for totally legal purposes). The country where I am won’t let me have a normal bank account unless they decide upon my residence status (A case for which is being fought by my lawyer). But in the absence of a Bank account I can not receive my salary which the employer refuse to pay in cash. Desperate for help, I stumbled upon this post and contacted the seller.

------

@zalmay, thank you for this long story. don't you have uncle,aunty's,son,daughter,cousin,nephew...ecc and trust worthy- family member in which you can use his/her account temporarily in case of receiving monthly slary while, your lawyer continue with  his/her part?

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
aliorbank (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Only until the end of February!!!

Now 1 set of Alior Bank costs ONLY 200 USD.
What do you get?
You get: 3 IBAN (polish zloty, euro and dollar), 3 debit cards (one to each account), full access to internet bank, SIM card for authorization AND verified profile on one of the bitcoin exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, Bitstamp etc.) for trading!

In the internet bank you can: additionally open an unlimited number of accounts in polish zloty, dollar, euro, british pound and swiss franc, and also order a debit card to each account to the address that you specify when you make an order. Make transfers to any country in the world (SWIFT; SEPA; intrabank), set limits, change PIN codes to cards, temporarily / permanently block and reissue cards.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that these bank kits have passed the procedure KYC (Know Your Client), and are not the ones that most sell on the internet, for example, prepaid cards with IBAN what is the absolutely useless financial instrument.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: