Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN)  (Read 51303 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

hi dev sent you pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcoBit Early Adopter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

I am just a crypto-beginner, but is the price of 3000 satoshi not quit expensive according to an amount of 8,888,888,888 units?
NEM has the same amount but the price is about 1700 satoshi,  2 years after launch!!

Hi Zylon,
Appreciate the question. 2 points:

(1) You can't really measure the price per token on a standalone basis as cheap or expensive - it needs to be considered in the context of the value you expect to derive from the token.

The nominal price is not a reliable measure.

(2) Correction on ICO price description.
Day 1-10: US$0.03 per EcoBit token.
Day 11: US$0.0303 per EcoBit token.
Day 12: US$0.0306 per EcoBit token.
Day 60: US$0.045 per EcoBit token.

Remember to use the special rewards link when signing up!
https://member.ecobit.io/Register?ref=EcoBitEarlyAdopter
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:59:10 AM

There's no existing project yet the price is to high and the supply is to huge too,there will be a lot of dumping that's going to happen here if the dev has a huge amount of supply have to pass this one but will watch if this coin really has a good potential.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:29:55 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 12:46:28 AM by EcoBit Early Adopter

There's no existing project yet the price is to high and the supply is to huge too,there will be a lot of dumping that's going to happen here if the dev has a huge amount of supply have to pass this one but will watch if this coin really has a good potential.

Hi judeafante,
That is a fair assessment/judgment (everyone needs to do their own assessment).  We do believe you are right about the coin's potential!  There's also nothing wrong with investing in this coin once you have seen more, and seen how it develops.

For those who are interested: NEM deposits are enabled.

McDoxy1

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:43:32 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 06:35:43 AM by McDoxy1

(1) You can't really measure the price per token on a standalone basis as cheap or expensive - it needs to be considered in the context of the value you expect to derive from the token.

Well yes we need to decide if it's over- or undervalued.
So we have to see what value there is right at this moment. From the information that was given up until this point it's probably overvalued.
The entire market capitalization would be $266 million. I still haven't seen proper justification for this valuation.

That carbon offset deal is the only thing that is there right now and you still have to audit the land to see how many carbon credits there are. No idea how long this is going to take and when you can start selling those credits. 2 years? After that the selling of those credit will maybe pull in about $5m-15m a year. Which is good, but no justification for the price. The rest of the projects are just vague dreams with no real plans that were presented.

Also when are you planning to have ecobits tradeable on crypto exchanges? Right after the ICO?
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

I am just a crypto-beginner, but is the price of 3000 satoshi not quit expensive according to an amount of 8,888,888,888 units?
NEM has the same amount but the price is about 1700 satoshi,  2 years after launch!!

Hi Zylon,
Appreciate the question. 2 points:

(2) Correction on ICO price description.
Day 1-10: US$0.03 per EcoBit token.
Day 11: US$0.0303 per EcoBit token.
Day 12: US$0.0306 per EcoBit token.
Day 60: US$0.045 per EcoBit token.

Remember to use the special rewards link when signing up!
https://member.ecobit.io/Register?ref=EcoBitEarlyAdopter

Well yes we need to decide if it's over- or undervalued.
So we have to see what value there is right at this moment. From the information that was given up until this point it's probably overvalued.
The entire market capitalization would be $266 million. I still haven't seen proper justification for this valuation.

That carbon offset deal is the only thing that is there right now and you still have to audit the land to see how many carbon credits there are. No idea how long this is going to take and when you can start selling those credits. 2 years? After that the selling of those credit will maybe pull in about $5m-15m a year. Which is good, but no justification for the price. The rest of the projects are just vague dreams with no real plans that were presented.

Also when are you planning to have ecobits tradeable on crypto exchanges? Right after the ICO?

That's the point I am talking about!
With the price of 3000 Satoshi the market capitalization has to be higher than NEM's and that is unrealistic at the moment. Undecided

I am sorry, but I will wait till Ecobit hopefully will be tradeable on Poloniex and I think it will be much cheaper than now!
ICO is for giving investors a chance to get early in an investment with high risk and low costs, but your project seems to be high risk and high costs.

Don't get me wrong, I love your idea, but you really have to think about your strategy !

bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:08:22 AM

Dear OP,

Can you post the social media profiles of the team members because I do not believe they are in your team.

All of them can be seen in our events and video. Please check it out.

Give their social media profiles please. I can rent a speaker for a few bucks.

When they are serious they should not have any problem to share their profiles.  

Also give me concrete examples + links to your "green projects"

Do I say something crazy here? Come on dev, give me info so I know who I'm dealing with. I can not invest into something anonymous.

dev this question is forgotten he asked two times already and I am also curious if we can confirm your identities via social media. Besides that I have to concur with mcdoxy1 last post and think you are setting the bar to high with the set price. Many people will wait and see what it will do when it hits the exchanges.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

No bounty? No translation?
McDoxy1

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:41:13 AM

In their telegram channel they mentioned that they will do a weekly FB Live/Google Talk with the entire team and that they are preparing a schedule.
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

Having done some research of my own, here are my conclusions in a nutshell;

On the one hand I think this is a very viable project; its' scale is huge, the team is professional, and as global warming continues to increase the urgency amongst the international community to implement more and more regulation regarding this matter increases also. So the CC/Carbon offset market definitely has a lot of potential and this project constitutes a large part of the voluntary market.  The high level of professionalism of this project in general should weed out the worries concerning the negative aspects of the voluntary CC trading/carbon offset market. Also the fact that this project uses NEM means that this project has a huge advantage vis-a-vis other projects in the voluntary market since it assures to a large extent its legimitacy since all transactions and doings are written in the blockchain. This also should take away at least some worries concerning the negative aspects of the voluntary CC trading market.

On the other hand, Ecobit operates on the voluntary CC trading market, which is small in comparison to the compulsory market. I believe the entire market in 2014 was worth about 275 million Ecobit would have to get recognition from an organisation like Gold Standard in order to succesfully be able to compete on this market, which I think shouldn't be too hard considering the scale, quality and UN REDD+ endorsement of this project. Still then according to Ecobit their annual revenue they get is like 5-15 M USD a year, not bad, but not huge either. Still I am not sure how this is calculated. On their website they claim 800 M ton of Carbon over 30 years and according to reports the forecast price for carbon is about 15 to 50 USD in the near future, which would put the potential revenue way above 5 to 15M USD a year, but perhaps those forecasts involve the regulated markets. It's too vague for me to really comprehend, and I feel like this is the main issue with this ICO. It's vague on multiple levels. Like they already assured a deal for the next 30 years with Carbon offset/CC trading, however then why is this still listed on the ICO roadmap as though it requires 5k bitcoins to yet be implemented? It's vague because there is no central CEO, a public figure if you will, who explains all and can bear responsibility. It's also vague because the value of the project already is capped at almost 300 Million USD, with 8888888888 tokens of 3k satoshi, which I believe is a huge mistake. In its current format the ICO to me looks like this; an easy way to gain as much extra profits from this CC trading/offset deal as possible which imo is very sad because the business model involving Ecobits DOES have a lot of potential. Due to the professionalism and the scale of the project, the potential to create a billion dollar eco-tourism industry, the ecobits high-tech monetary system etc. it would be a very attractive investment imo if the team decided to keep 15-20 percent as premine and let the market decide the price with the ICO. If that were the case, personally I'd consider everything up till 30M ICO a very good opportunity to make gains in the future. This project demands trust that it's worthy of an almost 300 M USD market cap based on a deal in a relative small market, a good plan with a good team, but that's not in accordance with crypto dynamics. First you prove you are worthy of a higher market cap by delivering, consolidating fundamentals etc. before you rise in rank, that's the game and how it should be. The term "organic growth" should give an extra dimension to this project in order for me to be considered an attractive investment.

So in short; if team decides to provide the necessary clearity regarding the points just mentioned adjusts their ICO business model and let the free markets do their thing I think it's a good investment. In its current format it comes across as too vague and greed imo. There seems to be a trade-off between short term short-sighted greed and long term good standing reputation and realising potential in the long run. I am afraid in its current format the price would drop a lot once the tokens hit the free markets, thereby it will be hard to regain trust, if at all.

This is just my personal opinion, everybody should do his/her own research ofcourse.  Wink

I like to speculate
Sh1n

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

They are targeting a big amount and yet they are not doing any marketing for this project, and the ico is started very fast without a week notice, I will have to see how this projects go by without marketing something is wrong there's absence of effort in the part of this team
This!

a strange project here - early adopter use their own affiliate link  Shocked
this make me have so much doubt with this project

maybe you should explain about that ?  Huh
This. It's foul play, if you ask me. And it's been promoted multiple times. Even though it is probably the doing of (one of) their devs. And probably without the consent of whatever team there is.

But more importantly, the overblown potential marketcap of 300 Million USD!!
It is a really interesting project that has got me sitting on the edge of my seat reading everything about it. And it has huge potential for making a difference. But, I think I'm going to have to sit on this one.
EcoBit_Official

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

On the one hand I think this is a very viable project; its' scale is huge, the team is professional, and as global warming continues to increase the urgency amongst the international community to implement more and more regulation regarding this matter increases also. So the CC/Carbon offset market definitely has a lot of potential and this project constitutes a large part of the voluntary market.  The high level of professionalism of this project in general should weed out the worries concerning the negative aspects of the voluntary CC trading/carbon offset market. Also the fact that this project uses NEM means that this project has a huge advantage vis-a-vis other projects in the voluntary market since it assures to a large extent its legimitacy since all transactions and doings are written in the blockchain. This also should take away at least some worries concerning the negative aspects of the voluntary CC trading market.

On the other hand, Ecobit operates on the voluntary CC trading market, which is small in comparison to the compulsory market. I believe the entire market in 2014 was worth about 275 million Ecobit would have to get recognition from an organisation like Gold Standard in order to succesfully be able to compete on this market, which I think shouldn't be too hard considering the scale, quality and UN REDD+ endorsement of this project. Still then according to Ecobit their annual revenue they get is like 5-15 M USD a year, not bad, but not huge either. Still I am not sure how this is calculated. On their website they claim 800 M ton of Carbon over 30 years and according to reports the forecast price for carbon is about 15 to 50 USD in the near future, which would put the potential revenue way above 5 to 15M USD a year, but perhaps those forecasts involve the regulated markets. It's too vague for me to really comprehend, and I feel like this is the main issue with this ICO. It's vague on multiple levels. Like they already assured a deal for the next 30 years with Carbon offset/CC trading, however then why is this still listed on the ICO roadmap as though it requires 5k bitcoins to yet be implemented? It's vague because there is no central CEO, a public figure if you will, who explains all and can bear responsibility. It's also vague because the value of the project already is capped at almost 300 Million USD, with 8888888888 tokens of 3k satoshi, which I believe is a huge mistake. In its current format the ICO to me looks like this; an easy way to gain as much extra profits from this CC trading/offset deal as possible which imo is very sad because the business model involving Ecobits DOES have a lot of potential. Due to the professionalism and the scale of the project, the potential to create a billion dollar eco-tourism industry, the ecobits high-tech monetary system etc. it would be a very attractive investment imo if the team decided to keep 15-20 percent as premine and let the market decide the price with the ICO. If that were the case, personally I'd consider everything up till 30M ICO a very good opportunity to make gains in the future. This project demands trust that it's worthy of an almost 300 M USD market cap based on a deal in a relative small market, a good plan with a good team, but that's not in accordance with crypto dynamics. First you prove you are worthy of a higher market cap by delivering, consolidating fundamentals etc. before you rise in rank, that's the game and how it should be. The term "organic growth" should give an extra dimension to this project in order for me to be considered an attractive investment.

So in short; if team decides to provide the necessary clearity regarding the points just mentioned adjusts their ICO business model and let the free markets do their thing I think it's a good investment. In its current format it comes across as too vague and greed imo. There seems to be a trade-off between short term short-sighted greed and long term good standing reputation and realising potential in the long run. I am afraid in its current format the price would drop a lot once the tokens hit the free markets, thereby it will be hard to regain trust, if at all.

This is just my personal opinion, everybody should do his/her own research ofcourse.  Wink

Hi,

Thank you for your comprehensive post. Hero member's post are always sensible and logical.

We did a 30 years cash flow projection model with DCF of 10% to get the current value.

Anyway, we will be posting a fixed schedule on "FB live" on a weekly basis with the team members so that you can ask some questions if you wish to do it. 

Mr Tang is the key driver for EcoBit and for the carbon credit project too as you can see from the news. The 5k milestone is necessary for the project  verification and validation and % profit to be transferred back to EcoBit. 

Well, in logical terms, once we free float it, if you buy now at $0.03 and once we float it at $0.045, there will be just 50% upside. In term of crypto, that is not a huge upside, which i can understand and potential downside too , but from our understanding, it would not happen as most of our participants are long term basis (more than 6 to 12 months) and for the near future, our  Aquaponics and Spirulina Farm will be ready and running within 3 months after our ICO ends.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

They are targeting a big amount and yet they are not doing any marketing for this project, and the ico is started very fast without a week notice, I will have to see how this projects go by without marketing something is wrong there's absence of effort in the part of this team
This!

a strange project here - early adopter use their own affiliate link  Shocked
this make me have so much doubt with this project

maybe you should explain about that ?  Huh
This. It's foul play, if you ask me. And it's been promoted multiple times. Even though it is probably the doing of (one of) their devs. And probably without the consent of whatever team there is.

But more importantly, the overblown potential marketcap of 300 Million USD!!
It is a really interesting project that has got me sitting on the edge of my seat reading everything about it. And it has huge potential for making a difference. But, I think I'm going to have to sit on this one.

Early Adopter is one of our close friend of the team members who got too excited and post it before the marketing team. You can spot him inside the launch video too. Please forgive his excitement and enthusiasm.

Anyway, thank you very much for spending your time reading through the website. It's never too late to participate now or even after listing in exchanges, but do keep follow up on our progress after 3 months (the best way to "Like & Follow" our facebook page and  we are planning to do some live feed on our construction and Fast Forward Construction Video too during these 3 months time (after ICO ends)

After that, we will be inviting our EcoBit Family from overseas (if any) and local participants to learn more about Aquaponics and Spirulina Farms. As for the Carbon Credit side, it's a bit hard "to see" as it's not that tangible compare to the rest of the projects.

We shall see what's the milestone met and we will post up the progress report on it.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

Dear OP,

Can you post the social media profiles of the team members because I do not believe they are in your team.

All of them can be seen in our events and video. Please check it out.

Give their social media profiles please. I can rent a speaker for a few bucks.

When they are serious they should not have any problem to share their profiles.  

Also give me concrete examples + links to your "green projects"

Do I say something crazy here? Come on dev, give me info so I know who I'm dealing with. I can not invest into something anonymous.

dev this question is forgotten he asked two times already and I am also curious if we can confirm your identities via social media. Besides that I have to concur with mcdoxy1 last post and think you are setting the bar to high with the set price. Many people will wait and see what it will do when it hits the exchanges.

Most of our team members are older generation and we have to respect their privacy (unlike younger generations which they like to broadcast about their social life) but we understand your need to get to know more about each of the team members.

Hence, we will be doing a "FB Live" with our team members on weekly basis and you can ask more specific question to each of them.  We will post up the exact time and schedule on it. Hope this help.
abbaw

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:06:42 AM

Why is there no lock-up period for the owner's shares?
How do you prevent your team or employees to directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

The price for each isn't affordable. The project hasn't even started yet but its price is already affordable.

How do you prevent your team or employees to directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?

Would have to agree to this to bond everyone to finish the project. There must be something like because anyone can just walk away if someone lazy enough to get up.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:10:17 AM

The thing I am looking forward to the most with this project is the Palm Trees.... Cheesy

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:10:02 AM

This is a good question. The situation is similar to the Ripple Foundation. There is no intention for the owners/promoters to flood the market with EcoBit tokens. The EcoBit team intends to keep the supply of tokens on the market at a limited amount.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

Telegram link on official website doesn't work. Slack invite link also doesn't seem to offer new user registrations except for team members.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your comprehensive post. Hero member's post are always sensible and logical.

We did a 30 years cash flow projection model with DCF of 10% to get the current value.

Anyway, we will be posting a fixed schedule on "FB live" on a weekly basis with the team members so that you can ask some questions if you wish to do it.  

Mr Tang is the key driver for EcoBit and for the carbon credit project too as you can see from the news. The 5k milestone is necessary for the project  verification and validation and % profit to be transferred back to EcoBit.  

Well, in logical terms, once we free float it, if you buy now at $0.03 and once we float it at $0.045, there will be just 50% upside. In term of crypto, that is not a huge upside, which i can understand and potential downside too , but from our understanding, it would not happen as most of our participants are long term basis (more than 6 to 12 months) and for the near future, our  Aquaponics and Spirulina Farm will be ready and running within 3 months after our ICO ends.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.I feel like it's hard for me to make an accurate assessment due to the fact that there are so many variables and complicated dynamics involved so maybe I came across as a little too critical. However I feel like you would do all of us potential investors a huge favor if you could clarify till what extent the tokens that are not being sold during the ICO and are held by the team will be a part of the market capitalization, how will they be used? Also, all these projects sound great, have you thought about creating an eco-tourism industry also, will Ecobit tokens be used in such a context or nation wide, or perhaps both? it seems to me that there is a lot economic potential regarding the establishing of a viable eco-tourism industry in the region, or perhaps nation wide. If the business model aligns with the greatness that this project intends to radiate and mainstream investors get involved, then I think this project has a lot of potential to flourish into the billions over time, mainly because this is a market with a lot of potential and demand in the future. The only thing that can thwart a great future is individual and short term greed/profit at the expense of a great future, which happens quite a lot actually, so I really hope you guys will clarify a lot concerning the risk/reward ratio for investors. Will there be a common spirit driving this project along holistically or will implementation be fragmented? for investors it's important also to know there is a great vision behind the project that goes beyond the big picture, a specific vision applicable to this project. For that I think it's important for Mr Tang to let his voice be heard and be able to explain exactly how it's all supposed to come together. There is potential of the project and then there is the business model, till what extent these line up determines till what extent this project can be considered a good investment. You guys did a great job so far explaining/expressing the former, now it's also time to focus on the latter.  Wink

Thanks for your patience and understanding.I feel like it's hard for me to make an accurate assessment due to the fact that there are so many variables and complicated dynamics involved so maybe I came across as a little too critical.

No worries, as the whole vision and concept might too overwhelming initially, but gradually with some Q&A session, things will be clearer.

However I feel like you would do all of us potential investors a huge favor if you could clarify till what extent the tokens that are not being sold during the ICO and are held by the team will be a part of the market capitalization, how will they be used?

Any EcoBit not sold will be held by the team and divided for each segment, like Long Term Investment,  Short Term Investment, Acquisition, Sales &  Marketing, Research & Development , Projects & etc. The percentage is not yet determined, but we will decide once ICO is over.

We will practice announcement like Public Listed Company (PLC) do, if we want to “sell or buy” any of the EcoBit in advance notice, if the total amount of EcoBit involved more than 5% of the total issued EcoBit. We are not into pump and dump, and price variation is very important to us, we wish to achieved slow and steady increment in term of participants and price, on long term basis. 

Also, all these projects sound great, have you thought about creating an eco-tourism industry also, will Ecobit tokens be used in such a context or nation wide, or perhaps both? it seems to me that there is a lot economic potential regarding the establishing of a viable eco-tourism industry in the region, or perhaps nation wide.

Yes, the EcoBit Hotel & Eco Tourism is supposed to address this specific project. We shall do it locally within Phase 2 (first one year) via used- container concept (but it won’t looks like container from the outside) , and then nationwide. We will integrate our EcoBit Blockchain Card to track and use for the benefit too and for POS system too.  

If the business model aligns with the greatness that this project intends to radiate and mainstream investors get involved, then I think this project has a lot of potential to flourish into the billions over time, mainly because this is a market with a lot of potential and demand in the future.

This is our idea  in the first place and after our ICO ends, we can start show casting our projects to potential participants. The idea is to create a platform for mainstream and international people to participate and enjoy the benefit. Once we achieved Phase 2, we would like to interested parties to join us in Phase 3, where we can duplicate the whole idea to another country.

The only thing that can thwart a great future is individual and short term greed/profit at the expense of a great future, which happens quite a lot actually, so I really hope you guys will clarify a lot concerning the risk/reward ratio for investors.

Please understand  the age range of our team members are from 30 to 60 years, and not some young kids who has never manage big projects and millions of dollars. We trust in 2 years’ time, people will be asking this question “Which coin listed in coinmarketcap is backed by real projects like EcoBit?”

Will there be a common spirit driving this project along holistically or will implementation be fragmented? for investors it's important also to know there is a great vision behind the project that goes beyond the big picture, a specific vision applicable to this project.

The vision for EcoBit is focus on green, sustainable and renewable projects and healthy lifestyle, so that the member’s can enjoy the constant benefits from their projects on long-term basis.

For that I think it's important for Mr Tang to let his voice be heard and be able to explain exactly how it's all supposed to come together.

The team and Mr Tang will be doing a FB Live session. The schedule will be posted shortly.

There is potential of the project and then there is the business model, till what extent these line up determines till what extent this project can be considered a good investment. You guys did a great job so far explaining/expressing the former, now it's also time to focus on the latter.

If any projects milestone are met, the Aquaponics and Spirulina Farm will be up and running within 3 months’ time. For those risk adverse, this might be a good time to join the EcoBit Family as it will be listed on few exchanges and “first blood has passed (If any)”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: