Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN)  (Read 51303 times)
abbaw

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:38:45 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 06:11:55 AM by abbaw

Why is there no lock-up period for the owner's shares?
How do you prevent your team or employees to directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?
Huh

This is a good question. The situation is similar to the Ripple Foundation. There is no intention for the owners/promoters to flood the market with EcoBit tokens. The EcoBit team intends to keep the supply of tokens on the market at a limited amount.

You still did not answer my queries. Where are the other ecobit team members?
are they just crypto newbies and don't have a BTT account?Huh

other ICO projects are much better since their members are actively engaging with the public and investors.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

Is it possible that you implement two-factor auth on your ICO site?
EcoBit_Official

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

Is it possible that you implement two-factor auth on your ICO site?

Yes, we are doing it now.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

Post the social media profiles from your team. Only when you have something to hide you will not show them.

Anonymous idiots on the internet ask for your money = totally legit right..

Investors beware. This is most likely a scam.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

such a crap ANN! big words about green stuff , healthy living but zero information about total coin supply, yeah! you failed dude !
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

Looking for translation services for content from www.ecobit.io into various languages.

PM us personally and your requested bounty.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

Post the social media profiles from your team. Only when you have something to hide you will not show them.

As we stated earlier, we will be doing a Facebook Live Session every week On Thursday with each of our team members. Please check our Telegram and Facebook for latest updates.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:52:02 AM

such a crap ANN! big words about green stuff , healthy living but zero information about total coin supply, yeah! you failed dude !

Please read our FAQ. It is stated there. TQ
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

We just had our first live session every Thursday with one of our Team members, did you manage to watch it? IF not, you can watch it again next week.
btests

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:10:12 PM

Strange... I waited and waited and the FB Live session never happened. In fact, there is no trace of such Live session on https://www.facebook.com/EcoBit.io/?ref=br_rs
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Strange... I waited and waited and the FB Live session never happened. In fact, there is no trace of such Live session on https://www.facebook.com/EcoBit.io/?ref=br_rs

You are wrong.
I watched it, there was a nice young lady talking about Eco tourism.

She told her name and I saw she has a Facebook profile since 2012 with lots of friends... Not a fake profile done in few days.

I really don't know why they didn't record this video to let people  see it later
btests

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

I guess I got the time wrong.

I didn't see any "Ecobit was Live" post with the video, so I assumed that it never happen. Glad to know that it did.
corjette

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:24:27 PM

It was live , I watched it and it is on their FB page ,  I watched it again .
btests

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

What?? I checked again at https://www.facebook.com/EcoBit.io/ and there is nothing. Can you please post the link to the FB Live video?
corjette

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:34:15 PM

Sorry , I looked for it and it is not there now
corjette

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

btests , it was on there , I looked and can't find it now .
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

it would be nice if the team can repost the video recorded of their FB live event ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:47:40 AM

it would be nice if the team can repost the video recorded of their FB live event ...

Yes it would surely be nice because I'm interested. I want to know more about this and the people behind this.
EcoBit_Official

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:20:21 AM

We did the FB Live and we not sure it was our fault or Facebook but the live session video went missing. We will do it again this few days after this weekend holiday, since everyone is looking for it.

We will be doing "meeting the team members" every Thursday at 22:00 (+8 GMT) , the next session on 27 April will be His Excellency Dato Saw (Policy Advisory).

Please "Like and Follow" our Facebook.com/ecobit.io  for latest update and Telegram (@EcoBitOfficalTelegram)
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 03:30:26 AM

WHY PARTICIPATE IN ECOBIT?
There’s so many reasons why you should participate in EcoBit. Firstly, EcoBit has a huge potential to deliver exceptionally high returns (REDD+ carbon trading and green sustainable projects). Secondly, investing in EcoBit is also a means to invest in a greener future. Thirdly, as a member of the EcoBit family, you will receive many benefits and perks. Fourthly, EcoBit not only focuses on green economy, but it also focuses on healthy living (Spirulina farm and Aquaponics Farm). Last but not least, EcoBit is on a mission to spread its green initiatives globally by educating people on green and sustainable projects by riding on its one-of- a-kind eco-tourism EcoBit Sanctuary hotel as a green education hub accessible to all EcoBit participants.

WHY DOES ECOBIT(ECO) HAVE A HUGE POTENTIAL?
EcoBit has a huge potential because the projects that EcoBit ventures in are mostly undervalued and present enormous potential growth in the first place. In EcoBit Phase 1 is a project involving a 30-year concession of 1-million acre tropical forest from a Malaysian State Government. It consists of a voluntary carbon credit trading in a REDD+ voluntary carbon credit in VCU, hence, buying EcoBit will have a recurring income for 30 years in the carbon market. It is an emerging market that is heavily invested by big companies like Allianz, Zurich Insurance, Microsoft, and etc. Besides returns from the Carbon Market, EcoBit Phase 2 projects consist of sustainable, green and clean projects, which will also bring potential for a long term basis. Two key projects currently targeted are the Spirulina Farm and the Aquaponics Farm. These will contribute in the green economy that is already an extremely trending market that people are focusing on these days. There are also referral bonuses offered for those who recommend EcoBit to other investors.

HOW DOES PARTICIPATING AND SUPPORTING ECOBIT SUPPORT A GREENER FUTURE?
All EcoBit projects are sustainable, with green initiatives and are health oriented. Every purchase of EcoBit will contribute to our EcoBit green projects and that will directly reduce the carbon footprint in our atmosphere. Thus, the more EcoBit you own, the greater the contribution you are making for a greener future. EcoBit is available to anyone, from anywhere in the world which creates opportunities for individuals that have the desire to protect mother earth while earning returns.

WHAT ARE THE PERKS AND BENEFITS IF YOU OWN ECOBIT?
There are many perks you will receive depending on the amount of EcoBit you have. Some of the perks include free produce and organic products to bring home weekly, free stays at the EcoBit Sanctuary hotel and many others. You can find out more at our main website or by emailing support@ecobit.io

HOW DOES PARTICIPATING IN ECOBIT ALSO MEAN COMMITTING TO HEALTHY LIVING?
Phase 2 projects include Spirulina Farming, Aquaponics Farming, Honey Farming, Free Range Organic Chicken and Duck Farms. All these projects will create food and provide health benefits to people. Apart from that, we will be able to create a full blockchain supply chain for all our products. This means you can be assured 100% from where your food originated and you can trace it real-time in blockchain. As an EcoBit owner, you will get free access to all the farms and bring home the produce weekly (*terms and conditions apply). Find out more at our main website or emailing support@ecobit.io

Remember to use your special early adopter rewards link! https://member.ecobit.io/Register?ref=EcoBitEarlyAdopter

Sounds like a bunch of crap tbh. even if you do what you say and promised, which you probably won't, whatever funds you take for the EcoBit "company" will only be for your benefit.

"Investors" in your ICO have NOTHING to gain from any profits your business gets. So how is that a worthwhile investment for them?

They don't need to invest in ECOBIT just to live a healthy life, and support a green future.

Making a project like that with no product no community behind it, just purely an idea, is nothing but a money-grab and im 99.99% sure you will not carry out what you promise here. Useless project trying to tie some random real world value to a token.
Prove me wrong.

This time it's different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: