Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 08:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fontas T-shirts! BTC-e Trollbox check this out!  (Read 993 times)
phdmarketing101 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:31:58 AM

Have you heard of Fontas and his famous pump and dump schemes

https://twitter.com/fontase

They are bad for bitcoin and all cryptos, and he is a filthy rotten liar, he calls a pump and then he dumps on you.

I am in the process of making a bulk amount of T-shirts which will be available next week with the text...

fONTAS pumps his own ass!

If you like the idea, wish to purchase or have something to add, comment or get in touch!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:39:53 AM

there is no market regulator, so whoever Fontas is i believe he's free to do whatever he likes, people should invest at their own risk. If a regulatory body is formed then we can have their laws, or maybe exchanges will create their own rules.  Till then the market is exposed to all tricks, good intentions or bad intentions.

In your regular stock markets, Pump & Dumps are illegal and some countries pumpers are arrested and put in jail.

linkaleksinac

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:19:16 AM

And how do you think ppl like him would make money, by giving free tips to public? And do pl actually think Fontas is a person? They are doing things I would do if I had few hundred thousand $: team of ppl that sometimes give good tip, only to make money on bad tips, saying: "you nubs don't dump while I am pumping", while actually they are dumping.
phdmarketing101 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:39:28 AM

Yes fONTAS is a wanker. If you are familiar with the trollbox on BTC-e you would have heard the name, and also the phrase fONTAS pumps his own ass. He has had a number of unsuccessful pump and dumps, some people treat him like royalty, others are smart enough to buy the shirt!

postimg.org/image/v7x8lwu2h/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: