Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] $25 Digital Ocean Codes for 0.20$ [Free Mining]  (Read 23962 times)
hitleapguy (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:00:52 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 05:52:53 AM by hitleapguy

Just simple autobuy get 25$ Digital Ocean Codes for 0.20$ each

Note : Code will work for new accounts

10 review copies available for Hero members

Due to bitcoin fee we set min quantity to : 5
Place order here : https://selly.gg/p/85925c8c

Small update to make money using digital ocean ubuntu vps

Create Digital Ocean account >  Put 25$ Code > Create Droplet > 5$ Droplet will run for 5 months

Install minergate on droplet and start mining. I am sure you will run earn more than 0.50$

Setup more droplet earn more $$$$

Vouch copies

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

I wouldn't mind taking a review copy if there's anymore left. Although there is probably not going to be a whole lot to review as long as the codes work.. What am  I supposed to say? Code worked. Got the $25 credit? Lol
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

I wouldn't mind taking a review copy if there's anymore left. Although there is probably not going to be a whole lot to review as long as the codes work.. What am  I supposed to say? Code worked. Got the $25 credit? Lol

hahahaha lol i understand anyways i have send you coupons. Please test it and put here your honest review.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

hahahaha lol i understand anyways i have send you coupons. Please test it and put here your honest review.

Well, I can confirm that the codes the o.p. sent me are indeed valid and are what he claims to be. Digital Ocean on the other hand, I would have to tell you all that there are cheaper and better vps service providers out there. It took me 1/2 a day the other day to compile Litecoin on their cheap droplet..
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

Well, I can confirm that the codes the o.p. sent me are indeed valid and are what he claims to be. Digital Ocean on the other hand, I would have to tell you all that there are cheaper and better vps service providers out there. It took me 1/2 a day the other day to compile Litecoin on their cheap droplet..

Thanks for your honest review. I myself use droplet 16 core to mine monero. They ban after like 5 days. But one can mine 15-20$ monero in 5 days with 10 such droplets but 100% banning chance.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

What other vps service providers would you suggest then that don't ban you if they detect you using more than 10 to mine monero or any other coin using their server power for hashing?

"10 review copies available for Hero members"

I will take a review copy if you will.
I want to test this out for myself with the coin I am mining at the moment to see if it is advantageous to use this way to mine instead of the conventional way. Which I highly will doubt it would be. Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

What other vps service providers would you suggest then that don't ban you if they detect you using more than 10 to mine monero or any other coin using their server power for hashing?

"10 review copies available for Hero members"

I will take a review copy if you will.
I want to test this out for myself with the coin I am mining at the moment to see if it is advantageous to use this way to mine instead of the conventional way. Which I highly will doubt it would be. Undecided

To avoid banning play safely means create 30-50 accounts > use my given code> less use of cpu cores (cpu usage less than 70%). I personally tested this and account is safe for one month.
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

More info

less than 70% cpu means 120-160 h/s

10 such droplets > 1k h/s

2$ per day [Monero mining]
Scale more to earn more

One of my buyer income

heopt001

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

Unconfirmed account can use this code?

I wanna get free one code to test  Roll Eyes
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

Unconfirmed account can use this code?

I wanna get free one code to test  Roll Eyes

code send
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:02:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 08:24:48 PM by giveen

I would like to have a code.

Edit -
Vouch
Gave me 2 codes and both worked successfully
93_didan

Activity: 1162
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:38:39 PM

To avoid banning play safely means create 30-50 accounts > use my given code> less use of cpu cores (cpu usage less than 70%). I personally tested this and account is safe for one month.

If I buy code and use for create web hosting vps, it wouldn't be banned? It is clear codes?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

Digital Ocean bans people for mining you know - also you need a new account to use each code. How does that work?
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:05:00 PM

Code send...thanks
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

If I buy code and use for create web hosting vps, it wouldn't be banned? It is clear codes?

no chance of banning for hosting....all clean codes :-)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:25:11 AM

Can you give me some Free codes? I will try to test it thanks..

immu

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

does it work for old accounts or do I need to register a new one
hitleapguy (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:30:20 AM

does it work for old accounts or do I need to register a new one

no only for new account i will tell you tips to create new account
DCCC

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:28:47 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 01:53:56 PM by DCCC

1) does it need any CC or phone for activation?
2) will have any problems with vfemail (not google etc)?
3) am I able to launch standart Windows Server VPS?
4) any problems with TOR login in console?
5) please give your jabber here or PM while forum not TOR friendly Roll Eyes thank you!
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

hello i want test your codes, can you send me one?
after i tested i will buy 20 codes from you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: