Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes (Price Lowered)  (Read 37176 times)
rdonohoe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:50:36 PM

Looking for this http://www.epuffer.com/eshop/e-pipe.html
If you can stock it  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LehmanSister

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

High Desert Dweller-Where Space and Time Meet $

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 06:22:05 AM

As a somewhat 'advanced vaper,' I'm just not interested. I'll do BTC for decent mod kit parts, milspec batteries, quality vaporizers and pure nicotine for mixing, however. Custom metal drip tips and an easily serviceable USB pass through would be chill too. If you can convince a commodities broker like madvapes to do an affiliate program with you with you taking the risk on the exchange, I'd also run through you.

check out http://bitvapes.com  Wink

I have. Also not what I'm looking for Tongue ... Do you make your own fluids are are all the ones you have Chinkfluid?

ISO: small island nations with large native populations excited to pay tribute to flying gods, will trade BTC.
BitVapes

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 06:31:00 AM

As a somewhat 'advanced vaper,' I'm just not interested. I'll do BTC for decent mod kit parts, milspec batteries, quality vaporizers and pure nicotine for mixing, however. Custom metal drip tips and an easily serviceable USB pass through would be chill too. If you can convince a commodities broker like madvapes to do an affiliate program with you with you taking the risk on the exchange, I'd also run through you.

check out http://bitvapes.com  Wink

I have. Also not what I'm looking for Tongue ... Do you make your own fluids are are all the ones you have Chinkfluid?

I am currently selling Dekang liquids, but am in negotiations with some US juice vendors to hopefully start selling their products.

Buy Electronic Cigarettes with Bitcoin @ http://bitvapes.com
LehmanSister

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

High Desert Dweller-Where Space and Time Meet $

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 07:30:48 AM

I am currently selling Dekang liquids, but am in negotiations with some US juice vendors to hopefully start selling their products.

I make custom fluids for people locally. If you had synth'd nicotine, a decent rate on candy flavorings, VG/PG/PEG, and ethyl maltol I'd definitely buy from you (currently, I'm well stocked). I also generally prefer to buy bulk 810 atomizers, but am mostly just taking peoples old ones and refurbishing them now. I'll look at your 510 atomizers at some point.

This of course is what I want, and I'm not your typical customer. Likewise, if I have anything of interest for your store, I'd be more then happy to sell on commission.

Also, Affiliate Network plz. Cheesy

ISO: small island nations with large native populations excited to pay tribute to flying gods, will trade BTC.
kabirh858

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:36:56 AM

I've learn many things from this discussion on e-cigarette.
Buy Electronic Cigarettes Vape Mods
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:55:32 AM

can you deliver these ecigrates to Nepal. If you can than can you pm me the price for each piece and shipping price. I would also like to just get some quick profit on selling those to guys over here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: