Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some Help On Withdraw  (Read 1362 times)
buysellcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

I joined bitcoin in 2015. My most earning comes from forum posting and i trading sometimes. but i have never withdraw my money from BTC to INR.
just invested from one to another coins. Now i have 1+ bitcoin worth money in btc and other crypto  combined.

I am wondering what i have to do now for withdraw this money and how to pay taxes on this? i have all transection details cause most trades done on poloniex.

Please Give your suggestion and share your wisdom.

Thanks.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

You can exchange your bitcoin to paytm, mobikwik, bank transfer, or any other method on localbitcoin.
Orelse you can find a bitcoin trader to convert them. Current btc to inr is above 70k
you can trade now to convert them orelse you can start gambling on cloudbet and start betting on IPL match. If you have enough knowledge about Ipl you can also earn a lot there.
buysellcryptocoin (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

Lol Gambling !!

No thank You
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

Hello Everyone,

I joined bitcoin in 2015. My most earning comes from forum posting and i trading sometimes. but i have never withdraw my money from BTC to INR.
just invested from one to another coins. Now i have 1+ bitcoin worth money in btc and other crypto  combined.

I am wondering what i have to do now for withdraw this money and how to pay taxes on this? i have all transection details cause most trades done on poloniex.

Thanks.

There is many exchanges where you can verify your KYC and sell BTC their to transfer fund in your bank account.

Coinsecure, Zebpay or unocoin. Try one of them.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 08:08:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

There is many exchanges where you can verify your KYC and sell BTC their to transfer fund in your bank account.

Yes that is the most sensible advice.Please stay away from gambling or betting if you do not want to lose your btc.
Also as mentioned above 1 btc is currently 70k INR which is not taxable unless your annual income exceeds 5 lakh INR
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

Yes that is the most sensible advice.Please stay away from gambling or betting if you do not want to lose your btc.
Also as mentioned above 1 btc is currently 70k INR which is not taxable unless your annual income exceeds 5 lakh INR

5 lac is not tax free. Max tax free income is 3 lac because of 2500 redemption under 3.5 lac income.

strikers1945

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

I joined bitcoin in 2015. My most earning comes from forum posting

So how come you are earning from forum posting you are still a newbie?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

Op - You can sell btc to localbitcoin or on the this forum itself by opening the thread and mentioning that you would like to sell 1 btc and what is the rate you expect. But since you are a newbie no body will believe you and you will have to first transfer and then expect the payment from the other party who is well known here.
Uniq0Ue0OnE

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

i found a website pocketbits.in and using it  daily since 1 month and some days...

you need to open an account that needs:
  1.email id and mobile no (verified via OTP at the time of registration)
  2  upload your PAN Card(KYC document)
  3. provide your a/c no branch name with IFSC code (for receiving INR)

wait for max 59 minute guaranteed approval.
  after that send your BTC to pocketbits BTC wallet address  and wait for 3 confirmations.
 your amount confirmed after 3 confirmations
 then just sell your BTC to INR (rates are vary on daily) today it is 77810.00 for sell  79359.00 for buy.
 receive money in pocketbits INR wallet instantly.
and then withdraw INR to your bank (max in 59 minute guaranteed )
 note:min withdraw limit is 1000 rs

hope you got your solution......... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:20:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

First of all I will suggest you to withdraw your all Currency and convert it into Bitcoin and Come back here on This Forum. Ask for Escrow service for protection from both side then Find a trusted online trader who need bitcoins in bulk or trade for small amount for safe side..
You can open your recharge shop many websites accept bitcoins as recharge

you can use zebpay upto 10k INr to buy gift cards and buy products at your home
if you fear about tranx. of 75k in your bank account then simply buy flipkart or amazon gift cards and sell at this forum..

Hope i helped you in this matter
pm me for more information
I am always happy to help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: