Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone play Hearthstone?  (Read 1494 times)
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

What do you think of the new cards?

Do you think Rogue & Mage's Quest is too OP comparing to others?
Potatoh

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

I have absolutely no problem with rogue and mage. Exodia takes too long to pull off and rogue needs to highroll just to survive. Mainly the warrior quest which encourages taunts is the hardest to beat.
Why? PIRATE WARRIOR
and midrange hunter which is arguably better.
Rogue gets punched in the face unless it highrolls
Mage gets punched in the face
everything else but taunts get punched in the face.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:02:39 AM

I have absolutely no problem with rogue and mage. Exodia takes too long to pull off and rogue needs to highroll just to survive. Mainly the warrior quest which encourages taunts is the hardest to beat.
Why? PIRATE WARRIOR
and midrange hunter which is arguably better.
Rogue gets punched in the face unless it highrolls
Mage gets punched in the face
everything else but taunts get punched in the face.

PIRATE WARRIOR still cancer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

btw...I miss RENO
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

I've been playing it for some time but quit due to slow game progression. :/

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
Potatoh

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:40:51 AM

Problem with playing control is that they are really expensive to build. I'm kinda F2P (only bought welcome bundle for value, got grom and edwin who i don't know what to do with) and aggro is just cheap and fun to play.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:46:15 AM

I want to start playing as a lot of my friends recommended it to me. Is it really that good?

Um...You can give it a try, it can be ''Free to Play'' anyway
dannon

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

I don't like how hearthstone matches people. I have been playing since the start but I haven't bought any packs. I always get matched up with people with crazy decks with cards I've never seen before. I always lose to the new stuff. Game isn't fun so I don't play it anymore.

Sad Sad Anyone else sick of trying to join signature campaigns and being denied after you have worn their signature for a week? Sad Sad
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:08:24 AM

I don't like how hearthstone matches people. I have been playing since the start but I haven't bought any packs. I always get matched up with people with crazy decks with cards I've never seen before. I always lose to the new stuff. Game isn't fun so I don't play it anymore.

Totally agree with their matching system... Undecided
I haven't bought any packs too, but I used all my 'Dust' to get PIRATE WARRIOR deck,
which is really an cancer deck.  Tongue
Newscastix

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

nice game. But I'm crazy when I get lost.  Grin
Potatoh

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:22:33 AM

Pirate warrior is cancer, i have it, but it loses pretty much instantly to taunt warrior and even though it counters the cancer, QUEST ROGUE, it still loses to a lot of decks because everything techs against aggro, including my own midrange hunter deck. CRABS THO
BigShady

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

I love the game, but i don't think about the meta too much, it's a pay to win game so there is no reason to complain about it, i say that just because i don't grind for the legend rank
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

I love the game, but i don't think about the meta too much, it's a pay to win game so there is no reason to complain about it, i say that just because i don't grind for the legend rank
Can generally find other ways to play g good games, and as for money, it's better to invest them in a good deal or in bitcoin. Why gambling attracts users, I do not understand. Although this graph among users of bitcoin is very popular.
BigShady

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:55:04 AM

Can generally find other ways to play g good games, and as for money, it's better to invest them in a good deal or in bitcoin. Why gambling attracts users, I do not understand. Although this graph among users of bitcoin is very popular.

People gambling because of the easy way to make big money. But it's like hearthstone, and i mean the RNG thing
PassControl_GA

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

People gambling because of the easy way to make big money. But it's like hearthstone, and i mean the RNG thing
It's all nonsense about the fact that gambling can bring good money. On how many I have already encountered such a problem, I am sure that more money is left than comes.
lasthero

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

just got back into it after a half yr hiatus, where do i even start in terms of getting back to the meta?
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

Never play Hearthstone anymore, because I feel their new expansion is getting worst and worst
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

Yes I play hearthstone , you can add me = kpr1337 , .
Nah I dont think that they are op , all heroes are balanced
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

I am gamer my self, and what im going to say here is my opinion, and my alone. I have played a lot of games out there, some of them was online some offline. And from online games, or MMOs if you like more, those card games are worst. I tried to play Hearthstone two times, and both times i was like " omg this is too slow and booring" . Maybe that is why i play Titanfall now Cheesy .
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:39:49 AM

Yes I play hearthstone , you can add me = kpr1337 , .
Nah I dont think that they are op , all heroes are balanced

Which server are you in?
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

I have tried playing quest Mage but I only pull it off half of the time.Dirty rat gets in my way, then I felt that it is unfair that my opponet has anadvantage compared to me. This deck will kick some butt, if I get all my cards at the right time. It definitely sucks when my opponent doesn't/can't counter.I dont want to win easily I like challenging games.

Ques mage is a little boring,it is better to make some challenging events on the game. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: