Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal delays tracking thread for all exchanges - post your experience here  (Read 515 times)
EuroTrash (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:27:01 AM

So it seems to me that many of us are experiencing frustrating delays when withdrawing fiat from exchanges.
Also we get vague replies from the exchanges' support, like "higher volume than normal", "we maxed out our daily withdrawal limit" etc. with no realistic ETAs provided nor any public statement. Not good enough to me.

I suggest we post our experiences in this thread so others can make an informed choice. Community feedback is also important for better PR.

E.g. post exchange name, date you placed the withdrawal order, which kind of method (Sofort, SEPA, international, others) and a brief summary of your experience (e.g. "received after 14 days" or "status: confirmed not finished" or "cancelled through support after 7 days" etc)

Please AVOID sharing any too-confidential information (e.g. exact amount of the withdrawal, your country or the exact date and time) as doing so puts your real identity and wealth status at risk of being exposed.

I'll start in the next post.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
EuroTrash (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:21:53 PM

OK OK I get it. Nobody wants to share their experience. I deleted my own post as well.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:23:27 PM

OK OK I get it. Nobody wants to share their experience. I deleted my own post as well.
wtf? good conclusion after 4 hours... maybe people just are not interested in your thread?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: