Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 3548 times)
want0sell (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250

View Profile
⇾ -
April 10, 2017, 01:28:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 06:57:49 PM by want0sell

-
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:31:12 AM

Only works for residents in California, and works with limited effectiveness for some other states. Ask if your state works.
Requires a small initial balance
Cost: max 10 copies, at $30 each

You can recoup your cost super easily!
1 Vouch available for a green trust member

Do you actually get a balance or do you have to create accounts for this method? I don't want to end up buying a method in which I have to keep creating new birthday accounts or something. Nor do I want to spend 30 minutes a day for a 5$ card a week. Could you offer some more details?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

Only works for residents in California, and works with limited effectiveness for some other states. Ask if your state works.
Requires a small initial balance
Cost: max 10 copies, at $30 each

You can recoup your cost super easily!
1 Vouch available for a green trust member

Do you actually get a balance or do you have to create accounts for this method? I don't want to end up buying a method in which I have to keep creating new birthday accounts or something. Nor do I want to spend 30 minutes a day for a 5$ card a week. Could you offer some more details?
Where do you live? I would be happy to give you the method and you can pay me a fair amount.

California. Also, I'd like to have the answers to the questions before I put anything down. You can pm me or comment here.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

no birthday accounts, dont have to spend 30 mins for a 5$ card. Would you like me to PM you the method? I did it myself today (live in cali).

Sure, I'll take a look at it and leave a review.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

no birthday accounts, dont have to spend 30 mins for a 5$ card. Would you like me to PM you the method? I did it myself today (live in cali).

Sure, I'll take a look at it and leave a review.

Got the method but this is greyhat and I would personally not perform this in real life because the starbucks cashiers know me. Furthermore, you will still end up with less bitcoin than what you start with but will end up with money back in cash.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: