Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you believe we should kill all Muslims...  (Read 9281 times)
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

And once again we come to the same thing... Why are there no christian terrorist groups, why are there no jewish terrorist groups? Islam has some violent teachings and it can't be the coincidence that only islam has terrorist groups.  Yes, people kill people but islam is a catalyst. 

WHAT?!

The Jews have been fighting Palestine for nearly half a century...that's terrorism!

As for Christians, ever heard of the Ku Klux Klan?

Nearly all terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by Christian Americans.
What the jews did to palestinians is in the history.They just stole their land and do injustice to the gaza people.Is it not terrorism.But it would not be a surprise to hear from muslim haters if they say the palestinians are the muslim terrorists and the jews are innocent people.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

if you wish to kill terrorists means you wish to kill muslims.
so op what you say?wanna kill all terrorists means u waana kill all muslims.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Why don't we just get along with each other and stop the conflicts and hatred? Why don't we just believe in humanity? Why don't we believe in peace?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:12:31 AM

There are many people without any religion but yet live with the same sets of rules as Islam, if you see someone carrying a flag with Islamic writings on it and blowing themselves up or killing innocent people then shouting God is great in Arabic they are exactly doing that so people start to hate Islam.

Do you really think humans can annoy God? God is kind enough sending 124000 prophets to warn humans, that's all just warn them that there will be a judgment day, wrong deeds are punishable and good deeds will be rewarded.

I can't afford to waste my time to argue with people if God doesn't want them to be guided as whatever God wants no one can defy His will.

Once again have fun with your drinks/ food/ girls and also do your best killing Islam or Muslims, you mo*ons deny your creator, killing people regardless of their religion has it's own especial place.

But know this, if you can't see any signs of God it means you are walking in darkness, bad for you very unfortunate.

Satan didn't say that he doesn't believe in God, on the contrary he was one of the God's favorite angels ( jinn race made of smokeless fire) he just refused to kneel before mankind yet his defiance cost him eternal damnation in hell, now there are people declaring war directly with God.
They say that they are His enemies, well bad for them very unfortunate, I'd like to stay as far away from them as possible.
( jinn race made of smokeless fire) < GAS COOKER Cheesy

Do you really think humans can annoy God? <NO because no one there to annoy except your own brain .

I can't afford to waste my time to argue with people if God doesn't want them to be guided as whatever God wants no one can defy His will. Shocked ..WHITE COATS for this person please
             ^
CANCER TO THE BRAINS..I think he tripped over his koran and banged his head Cheesy
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:17:40 AM

What classes as a "Muslim" to some people is unusual as well.

Terrorist groups like ISIS's main victims are Muslims, they carry out most of their attacks in their own countries on Muslims who disagree with them.  Also, it's a very different cult to other Muslims, because people who have never been Muslims often go and join ISIS after supposedly "converting".

Let us put it this way if the world declares a war on all Muslims then there will be a world war since muslims are scattered all around the globe. If you want to execute all muslims then your must be prepared for an all out attack coming from them. Unlike them the Westerners arent all trained for battle or ready to fight but majority of muslims are ready to kill and are not even afraid to die and will volunteer a suicide attack against their enemies.

What we need is world peace and not war since if you wanted it that way all of us will suffer both muslims and non-muslims.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

Terrorist groups like ISIS's main victims are Muslims, they carry out most of their attacks in their own countries on Muslims who disagree with them.  Also, it's a very different cult to other Muslims, because people who have never been Muslims often go and join ISIS after supposedly "converting".

Let us put it this way if the world declares a war on all Muslims then there will be a world war since muslims are scattered all around the globe. If you want to execute all muslims then your must be prepared for an all out attack coming from them. Unlike them the Westerners arent all trained for battle or ready to fight but majority of muslims are ready to kill and are not even afraid to die and will volunteer a suicide attack against their enemies.

What we need is world peace and not war since if you wanted it that way all of us will suffer both muslims and non-muslims.
yes this is what muslims are capable of and this is what they always do regardless you attack them or not. They only know 1 thing that they are ready to die and kill and do suicide bombing.This is what the muslim religion teaches them.The religion says dont maintain peace over world jut kill and die.But we need peace so we dont want terrorists/muslims.
Because your religion only teaches terrorism hatred...

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

Even though most Muslims are a scorn to the world as a whole, it wouldn't be proper to exterminate them all, we shouldn't sink to their level of madness. We should just single the extremist within them and take them down.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

Terrorist groups like ISIS's main victims are Muslims, they carry out most of their attacks in their own countries on Muslims who disagree with them.  Also, it's a very different cult to other Muslims, because people who have never been Muslims often go and join ISIS after supposedly "converting".

yes this is what muslims are capable of and this is what they always do regardless you attack them or not. They only know 1 thing that they are ready to die and kill and do suicide bombing.This is what the muslim religion teaches them.The religion says dont maintain peace over world jut kill and die.But we need peace so we dont want terrorists/muslims.
Because your religion only teaches terrorism hatred...
What? Islam says dont maintain peace and kill and die? Thats a great joke.Only some terrorist say that and Islam never say that.You people have tonnes of hatred towards islam and muslims.So whatever i say,it will be like shouting towards a deaf ear.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

To destroy people on a national basis it is fascism. Than then the ones who are called are different from terrorists? No is not an option. You need to fight them with their methods. Need to find their organization and destroy attacks.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:01:18 AM

...then you have the mentality of a terrorist.

Terrorists believe all infidels should be killed. They characterize infidels as "all Westerners". Therefore if you believe all Muslims should be killed you have the same mentality of the terrorists.

The "jihad" or "war against terror", depending on your religion, don't end until this mentality changes. Religion doesn't kill people, people kill people. Stop the people, not the religion. And try to do it peacefully. If some government killed my father or uncle or brother, regardless of the reason, I would see that government as my enemy...forever. That chain of thinking doesn't stop until the killing stops.

Most sensible thing i've read today. You're right. We're not being righteous by branding all muslims as terrorists. Just because they have different beliefs and most of these terrorists claim to do it in the name of islam, doesn't mean all of them are the same. Violence breeds violence it's going to be an endless bloody process if we continue to think this way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

...then you have the mentality of a terrorist.

Terrorists believe all infidels should be killed. They characterize infidels as "all Westerners". Therefore if you believe all Muslims should be killed you have the same mentality of the terrorists.

The "jihad" or "war against terror", depending on your religion, don't end until this mentality changes. Religion doesn't kill people, people kill people. Stop the people, not the religion. And try to do it peacefully. If some government killed my father or uncle or brother, regardless of the reason, I would see that government as my enemy...forever. That chain of thinking doesn't stop until the killing stops.

Most sensible thing i've read today. You're right. We're not being righteous by branding all muslims as terrorists. Just because they have different beliefs and most of these terrorists claim to do it in the name of islam, doesn't mean all of them are the same. Violence breeds violence it's going to be an endless bloody process if we continue to think this way
I agree with you, but if you just adhere to tactics that evil begets evil we will always as a victim. I think that on the contrary it is necessary not only to adequately respond to all manifestations of terrorism, but to launch pre-emptive attacks on the territory where terrorists recruit.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

I am a Muslim and I am very disappointed with the people who argue racist. they only see the eyes, try to open your eyes.
are you better off than the people? , Speak with your heart, not with closed eyes only.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

jinn race made of smokeless fire) < GAS COOKER Cheesy

Do you really think humans can annoy God? <NO because no one there to annoy except your own brain .

I can't afford to waste my time to argue with people if God doesn't want them to be guided as whatever God wants no one can defy His will. Shocked ..WHITE COATS for this person please
             ^
CANCER TO THE BRAINS..I think he tripped over his koran and banged his head Cheesy

LOLed hard at that one.

Well, have fun with your Fatwas...

http://www.zawaj.com/articles/fatwa_oral_desai.html
Fatwa on Oral Sex

By Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Darul Ifta, Madrasah In'aamiyyah, Camperdown, South Africa

Oral sex between a husband and wife is considered as Makruh Tahrimi by the jurists, since there is strong possibility that by ejaculation, Mazi (semen) comes out and enters the mouth of the partner. There is consensus amongst the Fuqahaa that Mazi is Najis (impure)....

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/29/islamic-state-fatwa-codifies-sex-female-slaves/

A newly released religious ruling, or fatwa, handed down by the ISIL Committee of Research and Fatwas stipulates in great detail the sexual conduct of Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) slave owners toward their infidel female captives.

The ruling is a response to a query concerning the regulation of sexual behavior toward female slaves, noting that some of the brothers have committed “violations” i....... keeping of sex slaves is interpreted as in keeping with the will of Allah, a natural result of jihad in his name.

The ruling declares that it is an “inevitable consequence of jihad” that women and children of infidels will “become captives of Muslims,” which is in turn a consequence of the conquest of large surface areas—“one of the graces which Allah has bestowed on the State of Caliphate.”

Why is it that it's the religious that tend to be most obsessed with sex? This fatwa on blowjobs really beat what the Christian fundamentalists came up with. And the reason why it's not allowed was not because it will not produce children but because the semen is "unclean"! Guess they can just put on a condom to get around that. Cheesy

The last part is reminiscent of the actual state of things during Big M's conquest, which is what these nutjobs are trying to replicate in the first place. Guess that place would be fucked up for a long time and would drag down most of the world down with it.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

I am a Muslim and I am very disappointed with the people who argue racist. they only see the eyes, try to open your eyes.
are you better off than the people? , Speak with your heart, not with closed eyes only.

I see your point of view.

With my heart I shall post your religion's ridiculous Fatwas.

FATWA AGAINST POKEMAN!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1269050.stm

Council of Ex Muslims Speak out!

It is forbidden for any male to wear a ring unless it is made of silver.

http://darulifta-deoband.org/showuserview.do?function=answerView&all=en&id=27532
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

I wont believe that Muslims should be killed because not all of them are terrorists although proliferation has made some set of people turn their thinking against common sense thinking they are fighting for a god that cant fight for himself. Over the years in this country, vast majority of people have stayed with each other without any acrimony irrespective of religion until recent times. Even in the part of the country where I stay, if you will want to kill all Muslims then you will have to kill your friends, families and neighbours who even have your best interest at heart then tell me who is more worse?
Alexzap

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

I wont believe that Muslims should be killed because not all of them are terrorists although proliferation has made some set of people turn their thinking against common sense thinking they are fighting for a god that cant fight for himself. Over the years in this country, vast majority of people have stayed with each other without any acrimony irrespective of religion until recent times. Even in the part of the country where I stay, if you will want to kill all Muslims then you will have to kill your friends, families and neighbours who even have your best interest at heart then tell me who is more worse?
I agree with you. It is wrong to kill everybody Muslims. Maybe it is the goal of terrorists? I think you need to eliminate the preachers who are recruiting terrorists and distort the essence of religion in order to sow enmity between the peoples.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

You got the point and i think only selected muslim people or ISIS terorist should be die because they have their own belief honestly i don't like those terrorist. remember the german hosted by ISIS they killing some without giving hope,.
I heard in the news they are hostage people just to get ransom and use the money for buying more weapon..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

.....Even in the part of the country where I stay, if you will want to kill all Muslims then you will have to kill your friends, families and neighbours....

There is no need for non-muslims to kill hardly any muslims. Muslims are doing a fine job of killing each other. Of course, they kill non-muslims also, but since most of their friends and neighbors are Muslim, they do a really great job of killing muslims.

Meanwhile, the islam is so damn crazy it's insane to talk about it logically.  Here's the latest-

FATWA against PEOPLE LIVING ON MARS!

Kill them, lest they go try to live on Mars!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html

The GAIAE has issued around two million Fatwas through its Official Fatwa Centre since its inception in 2008.

Two MILLION Fatwas....

Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:57:44 PM

.....Even in the part of the country where I stay, if you will want to kill all Muslims then you will have to kill your friends, families and neighbours....

There is no need for non-muslims to kill hardly any muslims. Muslims are doing a fine job of killing each other. Of course, they kill non-muslims also, but since most of their friends and neighbors are Muslim, they do a really great job of killing muslims.

Meanwhile, the islam is so damn crazy it's insane to talk about it logically.  Here's the latest-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html

The GAIAE has issued around two million Fatwas through its Official Fatwa Centre since its inception in 2008.

Two MILLION Fatwas....

I'm just shocked by such questions and answering. They are scary, because this is like wanting to kill all Muslims? It is better then really let first master the Mars.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

Two MILLION Fatwas....

Two million fatwas in 9 years That is more than 600 fatwas every day, or one fatwa every working minute. These guys must be overworked, and should recruit more interns to relieve the workload. BTW... I liked this fatwa the most:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2011/12/07/islamic-cleric-allegedly-bans-women-from-touching-bananas-cucumbers-because-theyre-too-sexual/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: