Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Stettings at 92% Chance  (Read 1738 times)
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

I don't think that it ill work, as dice rolls are luck based, so there are no strategy at all, you just have to be lucky to win. Just because you tired it few times and won small amount, it doesn't mean that you will win that in future too. Used this high chance you earn tiny profit, but if you lose you lose a lot, and it takes many wins to win back what you lost, while sometimes you get 2 or even 3 loses in row.
That is indeed the fact as you wont be winning with a single trick for too long and it all depends on how lucky you are,there are times when you can win a couple of bitcoin in a short amount of period and then there are times when you loose the coins in a short amount of time and 92% chances are more risky according to me as more you play the chances of busting are more.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

i've already tried 92% winning chance and some time still ge losing streak 2 - 3 time lose before can get back my capital. there is no strategy, all is pure from luck and don't ever feel too confident with strategy, when you lose it will be hurt  Grin

You do not get it. The strategy is not in whether you win or you lose or at what settings you put the dice game. It is on what bet sizing strategies you use. It is better to bet for something at 50% - 55% and win an amount that is close to your bet. You are risking the right amount for the right amount of winnings.
people too greedy to put that kind high winning percentage , not because confident. they think with higher winning percentage would save their ass from the loss. it's same actually in the end , house edge always against any kind player , any kind winning chance. really better to put 50/50 chance rather than high chance it's totally destroy anyone mentality once you get lost especially a losing streaks.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

i mostly try the reverse strategy meaning i have about a 92% chance of losing and 8% chance of win or a bit higher sometimes. and that way i can bet with faucet and if i get lucky i can earn a good amount of bitcoin and then move on from there.

although this strategy of yours seems to take it one step further. although i can't find any logic of why you should win after a loss but i think i will give it a try and then report back here. maybe i win something good.

i came back to report:
i tried the strategy and it works and it seems like it is working well enough. i have made some bets with this strategy and also won when i was supposed to win.

but i have to say i have a bad feeling that this is one of those strategies that is working until it doesn't Cheesy
which means i probably won't use this much because i am afraid of losing big.

Buying the dip...
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

I don't think that it ill work, as dice rolls are luck based, so there are no strategy at all, you just have to be lucky to win. Just because you tired it few times and won small amount, it doesn't mean that you will win that in future too. Used this high chance you earn tiny profit, but if you lose you lose a lot, and it takes many wins to win back what you lost, while sometimes you get 2 or even 3 loses in row.
That is indeed the fact as you wont be winning with a single trick for too long and it all depends on how lucky you are,there are times when you can win a couple of bitcoin in a short amount of period and then there are times when you loose the coins in a short amount of time and 92% chances are more risky according to me as more you play the chances of busting are more.

Many people use martingale strategy in dice games, and chance to lose there is 0.1% Or even less, depends on what bet gambler makes every roll. And point is, that people lose even with chance as low as that, so i'm not surprised at all that people can lose with 8% chance. If they think there are some kind of strategy they just should bet all of their bitcoins on 50/50 and they will see they won or not, this way they will save time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print