Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining  (Read 2553 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:18:01 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 05:50:51 PM by timerland

i think without giving a real proof, many people is not believe for what we say especially members in here because too many of them that getting scam by similar cloud mining and i think many of them that have bad experience in the past, i am including of this. so you need more to do and i think you need more budget to create website like other cloud mining and one thing that you should remember, you MUST not trying to scam people if you have your ROI and you MUST give your best service to members so your service will stay longer like the big cloud mining out there.

I do not scam, and i understand. But, You cant say that im scam before you try it. Im sorry that you have been scammed before, I have been scammed by Bithour and bitrush. I lost 0.02 BTC.
That is why I made this Cloud Mining Service. To benefit others with, easy and scam proof mining.

TO people that think Im scam.

Give me your Litecoinpool.org Worker name, and pass

You will see that i really do have the hashing power, and can use it.
Listen me carefully, because your answers here are just meanless moaning.

If you want to start 100% legit cloud mining service, then you should put up here all data, which would tell us that your business is legit.
Plain words like "i have been scammed too" wont help you anything, before you proove to us that you own hardware, your company is registered, and you hire the team of individuals that we are able to check.

If you dont meet the requirements then nobody will want to invest money into your business.

Show us some photos or screenshots which have some value for us, not only letters and words.
By the way "scam proof cloudmining"? And where is that proof, sir?

Smiley
Bytecoin101 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

i think without giving a real proof, many people is not believe for what we say especially members in here because too many of them that getting scam by similar cloud mining and i think many of them that have bad experience in the past, i am including of this. so you need more to do and i think you need more budget to create website like other cloud mining and one thing that you should remember, you MUST not trying to scam people if you have your ROI and you MUST give your best service to members so your service will stay longer like the big cloud mining out there.

I do not scam, and i understand. But, You cant say that im scam before you try it. Im sorry that you have been scammed before, I have been scammed by Bithour and bitrush. I lost 0.02 BTC.
That is why I made this Cloud Mining Service. To benefit others with, easy and scam proof mining.

That doesnt prove anything. Are we supposed to trust you now because you claim to be scammed before? How does that make you a trust worthy individual?

No person should give you anything.

ok. Once I have made the site, see for yourself. That I plan on being a scam proof service
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

So, because you were scammed for 0.02 (24-25 bucks) once by a scam ponzi cloud scheme, people should trust you.
I'd say this makes perfect sense and everyone should trust you. Send me your bitcoin address to throw my coins your way.
Bytecoin101 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

So, because you were scammed for 0.02 (24-25 bucks) once by a scam ponzi cloud scheme, people should trust you.
I'd say this makes perfect sense and everyone should trust you. Send me your bitcoin address to throw my coins your way.

Hello, Thank you with your trust in us. How much Gh/s do you want to purchase?
You will be payed weekly. You will see we are not scam.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

Lets see that you can give a good proof when giving some other people to have a chance to buy hashrates to mine bitcoin..

For me this is unprofessional way of selling services from other people ..
I can say that this service of yours is 101% scam. .but lets see these coming days if you can give a proof that you are legit.
Escrow some funds from escrow it can gives you more trust by other people here.. so if you can prove that you are safe and legit you should escrow some funds from trusted escrow.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Before offer a Cloudmining service right here can you care to show some proof that you or your company holding an hardware miner? and what type of hardswares do you have? aswell as the location so that people nearby can see if you are legitimately running as a real business? If you can't give that to us well you can't blame us to doubt and call you a ponzi scheme site since you doesn't show anything that can make us relieve from doubting for this service.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:34:08 PM

Hello! Welcome to CryptoHub[/size]
Me and My team recently started working on a site, That Sell Hashing Power. We still haven't made the site official, but we will be done soon. We sell Hashing power with good rates! With no daily fee.
Here are the Cloud Mining Packages:

[/b]
SHA 256 Mining

100 gh/s  For 0.002 BTC
500 gh/s  For 0.008 BTC

MINING LASTS FOR 3 MONTHS!
We Will be offering Scrypt Mining and Longer Subscription time soon!
We were sick of fraud and scamming Cloud mining, so we though of making one ourself! But without scam and fraud.

Show us your mining farm because I highly doubt that any legitimate cloud mining site would announce their "plans" before they even finish up with their site and with such bad thread design.

Not to mention that their admin is a newbie on bitcointalk.

Stay away.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

I resell the hash. I find very cheap cloud mining services, then we re sell them just for a little bit over the price. And I didnt have time to make the post good. Im working on the site. We are not scam. If you dont trust us, you can wait for the website to open, or better yet, wait for a few months or a year to see that we are not scam.

Are you willing to disclose to us who is your hash supplier?  Or even the contract you signed with them?  I am not here to say you are a scam since you have not scammed anyone yet here, but the need to show proper documents and proof that your operation is legit can somehow calm the suspicion of member here.  Aside from that, this forum is really inclined to negative reaction when it comes to cloudmining since lots of people here had been scammed by several cloudmining company.
Bytecoin101 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:58:52 PM

Hello! Welcome to CryptoHub[/size]
Me and My team recently started working on a site, That Sell Hashing Power. We still haven't made the site official, but we will be done soon. We sell Hashing power with good rates! With no daily fee.
Here are the Cloud Mining Packages:

[/b]
SHA 256 Mining

100 gh/s  For 0.002 BTC
500 gh/s  For 0.008 BTC

MINING LASTS FOR 3 MONTHS!
We Will be offering Scrypt Mining and Longer Subscription time soon!
We were sick of fraud and scamming Cloud mining, so we though of making one ourself! But without scam and fraud.

Show us your mining farm because I highly doubt that any legitimate cloud mining site would announce their "plans" before they even finish up with their site and with such bad thread design.

Not to mention that their admin is a newbie on bitcointalk.

Stay away.

Read the Previous posts. I resell the hashing power for just a little over the price. I do not have any physical miners.
Bytecoin101 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:01:53 PM

That doesnt prove anything. Are we supposed to trust you now because you claim to be scammed before? How does that make you a trust worthy individual?

Stop Commenting the same question. Dont spam please. I will show you thaty I have the hashing power. I will show you some of my litecoin hashing power. 0.5 mh/s. Tell me your Litecoin mining username and pass. I will mine for free for a few hours just to show you.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Stop Commenting the same question. Dont spam please. I will show you thaty I have the hashing power. I will show you some of my litecoin hashing power. 0.5 mh/s. Tell me your Litecoin mining username and pass. I will mine for free for a few hours just to show you.

Even if you do have hash power, there is little point in just proving 0.5 mh/s to anyone. Maybe you have some hashing power but that doesn't prove that you can supply people who are willing to buy from your cloud mining and sustain the contracts with them.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

Please post it if you already prepared all of your site, not just plan like this. This make you looks like scammer

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

why don't you mine for yourself... Huh
Bytecoin101 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:13:08 AM

Please post it if you already prepared all of your site, not just plan like this. This make you looks like scammer

The site is done!
Its at cryptohub.weebly.com

Its still in testing though.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

The site is done!

You do have a cloud mining operation and yet you use a free domain?Huh

Also website s a bit amateurish, not to mention your English.

Finally, if you do not provide any photos or proof of mining, nobody ll buy anything. As you ve said in your first post, we had too so many scammers in cloud mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:47:12 AM

The site is done!
Weebly is a free domain and using it as your domain for Cloud mining service? . Sounds like scamming attempt.
Even with .com/.net/.org those sites have highly chance to scam your money and you are using Free domain Huh . Without proof, this site is clearly scam.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pumared

Activity: 1288
Merit: 392

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:05:15 AM

When you do, prove that you are the owner and maybe someone will pay attention to you :V  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bytecoin101 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Ok, also. Do keep in mind that I did not pay for hosting, because I offer cloud mining Without fees.

So if you want to pay for fees daily, and have a .com thats your fault. It doesnt matter. The money im saving with free hosting, lets me offer you guys with cloud mining with no fees.

And If you are wondering if I am really the owner, it doesnt matter, I mean, you can place an order on the site. No need for one here.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

The site is done!

Finally, if you do not provide any photos or proof of mining, nobody ll buy anything. As you ve said in your first post, we had too so many scammers in cloud mining.

For some reason, I have observed that many of some strange "cloud mining" project have free domain.
Obviously, most of even those with servers do not have developers and whole team standing behind the operation, on these sites there is basically one option to do: deposit the money.
That is why I hate whole type of HYIP's or cloudmining websites, because I haven't found any which is not a huge scam.
Im trying to stay away from all of those "investment sites" because i dont expect to gain any profits from that kind of activity, and fund holding.

After all, your site isn't working right now, so I guess it is still beta or not yet ready.
Nudlz

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

The site is done!

For some reason, I have observed that many of some strange "cloud mining" project have free domain.
Obviously, most of even those with servers do not have developers and whole team standing behind the operation, on these sites there is basically one option to do: deposit the money.
That is why I hate whole type of HYIP's or cloudmining websites, because I haven't found any which is not a huge scam.
Im trying to stay away from all of those "investment sites" because i dont expect to gain any profits from that kind of activity, and fund holding.

After all, your site isn't working right now, so I guess it is still beta or not yet ready.

There are almost no real cloud mining websites. Not even sure whether there is even one available out there...

I can make a wordpress or blogspot site at ANY TIME with small HTML knowledge and make it look like you're mining when they are just some numbers that are calculated based on a formula, and the "satoshis" you're mining don't even exist...... If this guy got scammed once for 0.02BTC, he probably thought "look how easy they scammed me" and wants to do the same right now. Seriously.. It's like paying some random guy and making him promise he'd give you something in exchange. Will you ever know he's going to come back to you?

If this project is serious, we'd like to see the team, and a SERIOUS website and mining hardware. And even some pics with the mining hardware won't help after all - you can use them for yourself and pretend they're our hashing power.

OP, if you want this to be successful and prove it to us that you're not a scammer.. do it in a way or another. Nobody will ever trust your weebly page, lol.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: