Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CAYAFUTURE , $CAYA Cryptocurrency SPECIALIZED for Developers !!!  (Read 5465 times)
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:13:09 AM

Last post of dev april 14.Last transaction seven day ago.

cayafuture.dev (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

Crowdsale when it will start ?, how much total supply coin and how much to sell in the ico?
thanks.

This isn't a crowdsale. Seems like farming has stopped, people are reporting funky errors. No nodes are seen online. Would u like to take this over and get things back to normality? I will gather crowd for meeting later today, we will discuss what to do next with this shit, though my gut tells me this is poised to die, if so I will  happily fart and get back to trading.

we encountered error for mining , $CAYA mining problem fixed, please point mining address to http://mining.cayafuture.com:2435/YOUR-WALLET  note change YOUR-WALLET to actual wallet address

Dev, will there be a small airdrop? I'm already following you on Twitter and I mentioned the profile too!
There is no any motion with the coin during last 57 hours, the block counthash is constant, and no successful requests, so it seems the coin like a corpse
What's with the coin? Dev, write something nice.
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

status?

need more server?

service unavailable
There is no any motion with the coin during last 57 hours, the block counthash is constant, and no successful requests, so it seems the coin like a corpse

Dead coin. Best stay away. I'm disappointed because I really like the new rewards for early miner and gives you a head start. Now noone can get it Sad
Last post of dev april 14.Last transaction seven day ago.

we encountered error for mining , $CAYA mining problem fixed, please point mining address to http://mining.cayafuture.com:2435/YOUR-WALLET  note change YOUR-WALLET to actual wallet address

for new follower , we will process reward today.. thanks
cayafuture.dev (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

our team make a major change...

first step change for mining site...

and then for blockexplorer in next few days...

all wallet and balance still save...

if everything back to normal , your balance will doubled (we will using our dev wallet balance, so all supply coin still same as before. only our dev balance reduced) .. thanks..

$CAYA mining problem fixed, please point mining address to http://mining.cayafuture.com:2435/YOUR-WALLET  note change YOUR-WALLET to actual wallet address
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

The mining begins to work again. But what is current block now? Where can we see current hashcount?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
cayafuture.dev (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:41:08 PM

The mining begins to work again. But what is current block now? Where can we see current hashcount?

current block explorer still didnt sync with new mining server..  we will shuting down current blockexplorer server...

all feature will disable..

dont worry mining still available
cayafuture.dev (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

We will sync blockexplorer with new mining site, all feature in blockexplorer will unavailable include api
dont worry mining still available...

we will post update, via twitter @cayafuture

thanks
synace

Activity: 36
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

what are the plans to decentralize the chain?
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

The site started with statistics
http://cayafuture.com/
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

The network is working now but very slow.
It's found only 1 block in 2 days. It's due to 1 million requests are needed to complete the block. Today the project hasn't enough popularity. Maybe it should reduce number of requests per block to 100000 or even 10000 requests per block until the block count reach 1000 and the project will become more famous.

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:56:37 PM

Was this project abandoned? Dev, bring no new information! One more project trying to collect some BTC.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:50:37 PM

The next block is found. One block in 7 days. very very slow

synace

Activity: 36
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:57:07 PM

Still think this is a neat project.

Dev: how do you plan on de-centralizing the blockchain?
don2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:26:31 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 11:43:37 PM by don2018

HELLO DEAR I'm DEV AND I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY WALLETI SAVE MY WALLET AND KEY PDF FILE PUT AFTER
I noticed that the pdf is not complete Some letter is missing pleaaaaaaaase help my email et tous100@hotmail.com

I CAN SEND YOU PDF file proof my wallet
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

CAYAFUTURE site is offline during last 24 hours  Undecided

CAYAdev, is the coin still alive?

don2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

HELLO DEAR I'm DEV AND I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY WALLETI SAVE MY WALLET AND KEY PDF FILE PUT AFTER
I noticed that the pdf is not complete Some letter is missing pleaaaaaaaase help my email et tous100@hotmail.com

I CAN SEND YOU PDF file proof my wallet
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

CAYA website has been update and looks great!
It seems the dev is working hard with the project

airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

no github HuhHuhHuhHuh? where github :/ nothing spesial for this coin

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:27:36 AM

is this coin similliar to lisk ? and the team of this coin make a development tool for this coin ?
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

where caya coin wallet
support online wallet or not, distribution only with mining full pow
how much total premine ?
bounty only twitter campaign with payment only once 1 caya coin

WEB WALLET = https://cayafuture.com/webwallet
ANDROID WALLET = COMING SOON aprx max 30 June

TOTAL COIN Apprx = if block reach 5.000.000 only 13.680.000 CAYA distributed

bounty only twitter campaign with payment only once 1 caya coin YES

done fote c-cex ? why no basis eth or waves?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

CAYACOIN SCAM FAKE CRYPTOCURRENCY

Never buy that coin forever

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Any proof?

Have no problems with CAYA from the very beggining, just mine CAYA and hold it. It's a longtime investment i mean

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: