Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CAYAFUTURE , $CAYA Cryptocurrency SPECIALIZED for Developers !!!  (Read 5465 times)
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

Thanks for response.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

Done. Follow and Twited (+address) about CAYAFUTURE: https://twitter.com/adamgudziy/status/852118942642565120

Good luck to the project!

done Cheesy

I don't understand this is another dead coin? Huh

we hope this project didnt become dead coin, we didnt dare enough to declare CAYA will become leading ALTCOIN but if we keep improving and have new innovations we believe CAYA is great project and CAYA will grow with community , so please vote us in c-cex https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=caya

Its already dead, look who launched it. Ah it was u. Nice that u finally appeared, I have a bunch of suggestions on how to prop ur coin up. Make a mugshot and put into the OP. Wear on sunglasses if u are a squint-eyed dude, to avoid giving the wrong impression. Find someone, me for instance, who can relaunch this coin with Equihash algo. Pay trex for listing. Vanish from here.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

Q to CAYA dev:
Is it normal that last found Block Status Reward is 0, and no reward is achieved for this block?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

Is the coin dead ?

When mining with FireFox/Ubuntu (RetClient), I have an error 503, service unavailable...
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

Is the coin dead ?

The same question. During last 11 hours I've no successful requests

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Energy_Coin

Activity: 994
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:20:20 AM

When mining with FireFox/Ubuntu (RetClient), I have an error 503, service unavailable...
Today I have the same thing...

cayafuture.dev (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

Q to CAYA dev:
Is it normal that last found Block Status Reward is 0, and no reward is achieved for this block?

Is the coin dead ?

Is the coin dead ?

http://i.imgsafe.org/1e56d29d63.jpg

sorry guys, we have error on mining site....

we'll immediately fix it...
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

Crowdsale when it will start ?, how much total supply coin and how much to sell in the ico?
thanks.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:16:53 PM

Q to CAYA dev:

Is the coin dead ?

Is the coin dead ?

sorry guys, we have error on mining site....

we'll immediately fix it...
Allway the same error for me : service unavailable :-(
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

Crowdsale when it will start ?, how much total supply coin and how much to sell in the ico?
thanks.

This isn't a crowdsale. Seems like farming has stopped, people are reporting funky errors. No nodes are seen online. Would u like to take this over and get things back to normality? I will gather crowd for meeting later today, we will discuss what to do next with this shit, though my gut tells me this is poised to die, if so I will  happily fart and get back to trading.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:12:14 AM

Dev, will there be a small airdrop? I'm already following you on Twitter and I mentioned the profile too!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

The algo is sha256 but you want to make an android miner with it ? What would the point of thst be besides making your phone really hot and possibly damaging it so you can mine less then $0.01  day.

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:11:09 AM

Last transaction 2 days ago.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:34:50 AM

There is no any motion with the coin during last 57 hours, the block counthash is constant, and no successful requests, so it seems the coin like a corpse

brubic

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

What's with the coin? Dev, write something nice.
synace

Activity: 36
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

status?

need more server?
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

How is this specialized for developers? special for your developer wallet?  Grin

This time it's different.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

service unavailable
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:00:08 PM

There is no any motion with the coin during last 57 hours, the block counthash is constant, and no successful requests, so it seems the coin like a corpse

Dead coin. Best stay away. I'm disappointed because I really like the new rewards for early miner and gives you a head start. Now noone can get it Sad
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

Hello,
Can I run the app in Windows 10?
Will it need any kind of plugin or driver to run properly?
Thanks.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: