Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:15:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC helps you test if he truly loves you or simply your money.  (Read 1058 times)
Doofus (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Litecoin has been pulling all resources trying to overtake bitcoin, writing to miners, convincing the importance of SegWit. I have no idea if it can really shine when SegWit activated, but it already overshadowed other altcoins by becoming the touchstone of true love. The story is really funny, kinda thought-provoking as well. A girl named Joanna posted” All of a sudden my ex wants to get back with me, but I realized he peeked at my account with 50K litecoins. Garbage!” Everything you need to know about this story: http://news.8btc.com/litecoin-the-touchstone-of-true-love
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

litecoin has always been active and it has been around for nearly as long as bitcoin. and many even call it silver to bitcoin's gold.
it is obvious and normal that these days the news and activity about litecoin is increased and that is because of the price rise, but litecoin is one of those altcoins that has a good developers team and has been keeping a very good track record and price over all these years.

the USD value has actually been very stable for a long time.

and it may be hard for you to believe but it will never replace bitcoin. but it may become big to overcome all other altcoins though.

p.s. i don't find anything particularly interesting about that article Smiley

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

That's not really a litecoin specific thing.. Stuff like that would likely happen with any investment that suddenly doubles in price.

Sad that people would do this simply for money, but I guess thats the nature of the beast.
Doofus (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:29:37 AM

litecoin has always been active and it has been around for nearly as long as bitcoin. and many even call it silver to bitcoin's gold.
it is obvious and normal that these days the news and activity about litecoin is increased and that is because of the price rise, but litecoin is one of those altcoins that has a good developers team and has been keeping a very good track record and price over all these years.

the USD value has actually been very stable for a long time.

and it may be hard for you to believe but it will never replace bitcoin. but it may become big to overcome all other altcoins though.

p.s. i don't find anything particularly interesting about that article Smiley
Ethereum is taking new moves, do you think it will take place of btc? Or u believe btc will ever be overtaken?
Doofus (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:33:13 AM

That's not really a litecoin specific thing.. Stuff like that would likely happen with any investment that suddenly doubles in price.

Sad that people would do this simply for money, but I guess thats the nature of the beast.
it happens to every coin? Wow, it's the first time i ever heard of such a story. and i feel both sad and kinda happy for this girl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: