Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the main Blockchain media and forums in India? NEED HELP  (Read 1466 times)
wego (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 252

.。oXOXo。.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

Can anyone name me some local media or forums in India that focus on Blockchain technology that are most famous? Doing a research and need some help, please.

⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶⁶  ⁶⁶     ⁶⁶66⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶    ⁶⁶666⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶ ⁶⁶⁶ 握草....⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶666    ⁶⁶  ⁶⁶⁶

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rsarkar

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Although bitcointalk.org is a forum for bitcoin related discussion but is more focussed on bitcoin as a crypto rather than blockchain,whereas www.blockchainforum.info is a worldwide discussion board for blockchain technology and related projects.In there u can also find some hundred odd members from leading IT firms helping and getting helped on this new technology.U may also look into latest blockchain related dev jobs posted by various employers.Hope this info helps.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/rslsrkr/
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Can anyone name me some local media or forums in India that focus on Blockchain technology that are most famous? Doing a research and need some help, please.
There isnt ,but time to time different exchange  in india organise events where you can learn more.if you want to learn about this technology then you should by the book related to it and also read satoshi whitepaper.
wego (OP)

.。oXOXo。.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:33:40 PM

Although bitcointalk.org is a forum for bitcoin related discussion but is more focussed on bitcoin as a crypto rather than blockchain,whereas www.blockchainforum.info is a worldwide discussion board for blockchain technology and related projects.In there u can also find some hundred odd members from leading IT firms helping and getting helped on this new technology.U may also look into latest blockchain related dev jobs posted by various employers.Hope this info helps.

Thanks. It really helps. Smiley Smiley

⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶⁶  ⁶⁶     ⁶⁶66⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶    ⁶⁶666⁶⁶⁶⁶     ⁶⁶⁶ ⁶⁶⁶ 握草....⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶⁶666    ⁶⁶  ⁶⁶⁶
wego (OP)

.。oXOXo。.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

There isnt ,but time to time different exchange  in india organise events where you can learn more.if you want to learn about this technology then you should by the book related to it and also read satoshi whitepaper.

I'm actually trying to learn more about IN WAHT WAY do people in India get access to the information about blockchain tech and the latest blockchain projects. I was expecting some local websites are doing the job. (thought I may not be able to read the language of the sites...)

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

There isnt ,but time to time different exchange  in india organise events where you can learn more.if you want to learn about this technology then you should by the book related to it and also read satoshi whitepaper.

I'm actually trying to learn more about IN WAHT WAY do people in India get access to the information about blockchain tech and the latest blockchain projects. I was expecting some local websites are doing the job. (thought I may not be able to read the language of the sites...)
As far i know there isnt any local website which give you information about it.majority bitcoiners in india are dependent on external bitcoin news site for latest update.
wego (OP)

.。oXOXo。.

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:26:15 AM

As far i know there isnt any local website which give you information about it.majority bitcoiners in india are dependent on external bitcoin news site for latest update.

I see, thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: