Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paper-wallet questions  (Read 458 times)
joe1234 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

Hello

I bought two times Bitcoins (for 100$ and 100$) on an ATM (but i did not yet deceide which wallet software to use/install... but probably Mycellium)

The first time the paper wallet with Spend/Private Key QR and Load/Public Key QR was printed out without even inserting the money into the ATM machine, after feeding the ATM with 100$ a  "Buy Crypto Receipt" was printed out.

The second time i inserted the 100$ into the ATM,  only the paper wallet with Spend/Private Key QR and Load/Public Key QR was printed out BUT without "Buy Crypto Receipt" .... :-(

Questions:
- Why a paper wallet is printet out without feeding the ATM with Fiat Money?

- why after the 2 purchase, no  "Buy Crypto Receipt" was printed out? Are my 100$ lost?

Thank you for every feedback in advance!

Joe

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

Questions:
- Why a paper wallet is printet out without feeding the ATM with Fiat Money?

- why after the 2 purchase, no  "Buy Crypto Receipt" was printed out? Are my 100$ lost?

Theese are questions to ATM operator. Contant him, there should be contact info on ATM itself.
Noone will know this, because we don't know what company ATM it was.
etherparty

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Which Bitcoin ATM did you use? Check the brand and if they have a website then find either a support page to contact them or instructions on how their service works.

As a test you could import the private key printed on the paper wallet into a bitcoin wallet and see if funds come along with it.

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: