Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FootballCoin [XFC] ▐ Social Media Campaign▐ Facebook & Twitter  (Read 48815 times)
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

Confirming that I have received the bounty for twitter and facebook from week 3 -7th. Btw, about the contest for both twitter and facebook, from what I understand there should be a separate bounty for that, right? When can we expect to see which posts/tweet is picked for creativity and and who wins the highest number of posts and tweets?
Hey jemx, still waiting for the result othe contest for this bounty. Any news about it?
Those bonus bounties will picked by the team itself and I'll update it here whenever and whoever they have picked.

Why you are not responding? I am asking that My name is not mentioned in final sheet while i am qualified for payment for week 6 & 7, you are not responding to my messages as well, thats how you are managing the campaigns?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 05:19:47 AM

Why you are not responding? I am asking that My name is not mentioned in final sheet while i am qualified for payment for week 6 & 7, you are not responding to my messages as well, thats how you are managing the campaigns?
The reason why I'm not responding in your messages because you are an Idiot. Have ever read the rules? The rules said the you must tweet or post once a day for 5 days per week to be counted and qualified for payment.
You clearly didn't follow that rule and you post five same tweet at the same date.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

When is the footballcoin certainty to be entered into the market? Many argue in August, is that true?
there is no certain date to be given as of now, xfc team is working on it and let's just wait for it to enter a good exchanging site like bittrex, since its their goal to enter their coin on that site. sooner or later it will put in it, this project is success so no doubt about it.
Thank you friends, hopefully footbalcoin will be right into bittrex market and also of course with good price ..

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

My name is still in Twitter campaigns list but I was not active now want to join again is any spot available waiting for your reply about this if yes then please update my followers now 2042 thanks
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

My name is still in Twitter campaigns list but I was not active now want to join again is any spot available waiting for your reply about this if yes then please update my followers now 2042 thanks
the final spreadsheet is submitted last week and the ranks will not update again the payments are distribute last week also,, the participants are just waiting for the exchanger in order to exchanger their xfc tokens, you are late in submitting your followers, better to submit or update your followers next time you join in bounty campaign.
zef316

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

The reason why I'm not responding in your messages because you are an Idiot. Have ever read the rules? The rules said the you must tweet or post once a day for 5 days per week to be counted and qualified for payment.
You clearly didn't follow that rule and you post five same tweet at the same date.

Ok i posted tweets on same day but why i was showing in eligible for payment and I make tweets on different pages all times, tweet means promotion and I promoted this in 5 different places if you can see. If I was not eligible then why i am  showing there in spreadsheets as qualified for payment.
Week 6
http://prntscr.com/fr6bpw

Week7
http://prntscr.com/fr6c0s

If i am an idiot then then being a campaign manager its your responsibility to mark my mistake by responding on time or not accept me for eligible for payment in the spreadsheet. this can save my time too. I worked there and in the end you are saying i have not followed the rule. I have also point you your mistake in message but you are not accepting there same as well.
qwertyfull

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:56:31 AM

This project has no update yet, no exchanger the campaign manager should update the participants here. the participants here are waiting for so long the other ico are done and their coins is on the exchanger and their participants are exchanging it now but this ico still doesn't have exchanger.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Ok i posted tweets on same day but why i was showing in eligible for payment and I make tweets on different pages all times, tweet means promotion and I promoted this in 5 different places if you can see. If I was not eligible then why i am  showing there in spreadsheets as qualified for payment.
Week 6

Week7

If i am an idiot then then being a campaign manager its your responsibility to mark my mistake by responding on time or not accept me for eligible for payment in the spreadsheet. this can save my time too. I worked there and in the end you are saying i have not followed the rule. I have also point you your mistake in message but you are not accepting there same as well.

dude be calm, maybe he just did a little mistake bout that, look buddy, he's busy. and always in a rush, thats why he cant always stay online, you know to yourself that you are wrong because you did not follow the rules, in the final spreadsheet he review it again so he saw that you are not really eligible for payment so what are you fighting for?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
zef316

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

Week 6

Week7

dude be calm, maybe he just did a little mistake bout that, look buddy, he's busy. and always in a rush, thats why he cant always stay online, you know to yourself that you are wrong because you did not follow the rules, in the final spreadsheet he review it again so he saw that you are not really eligible for payment so what are you fighting for?

Who is fighting man? lets spouse you have worked for whole month and when you want salary in the end  of month your employer said you have not worked well and i will not gonna pay you then what will be your feelings? If i was not eligible then why i was showing in spreadsheets? If he tell me in the start or when i send him message then i stop working and do other work but i have spend my time here and in the end not showing in final spreadsheet.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

Week 6

Week7

Who is fighting man? lets spouse you have worked for whole month and when you want salary in the end  of month your employer said you have not worked well and i will not gonna pay you then what will be your feelings? If i was not eligible then why i was showing in spreadsheets? If he tell me in the start or when i send him message then i stop working and do other work but i have spend my time here and in the end not showing in final spreadsheet.

yes you spend your time here, because even if your not eligible for one week, you can still make it to another week. as you said if the employer said that you are not getting your salary accept it, no hard feelings. first of all you must follow the rules stated, if you are going to follow your own rules  then manage your own campaign. you know already that if you did not follow the rules you wont have your bounty, so why you did not follow.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

This project has no update yet, no exchanger the campaign manager should update the participants here. the participants here are waiting for so long the other ico are done and their coins is on the exchanger and their participants are exchanging it now but this ico still doesn't have exchanger.
follow their official announcement thread for updates. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.msg19884257#msg19884257
They said that the ingame market will be available where you can buy and sell XFC coin? And prolly this month it will be listed on an exchange like they have promised, unless there will be a delay then we can expect it listed by August. It isn't actually long. Tho they have not been listed in any exchange at the moment they are actually updating the game and so we can still see the progress that they are working on. Be patient with the coins you are holding because I am sure the price will be worth the wait.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Week 6

Week7

okay i get your point, let me give you an example too, if an employer told you to do this job in a right way, in this format, or anything just how he wants, are you gonna follow him? of course, right? because if you dont, you will not gonna get paid for that work. so please understand.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
fickiy

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

Where i can sell this xfc coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
qwertyfull

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:53:48 AM

this coin XFC still no exchanger the dev and the campaign managers said that in the middle of july there will be exchanger of this coin and they said that the exchanger is bittrex so we don't need to worry about the exchanger , they are preparing the coin so that there will be no more problem after,
ramores8

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

this coin XFC still no exchanger the dev and the campaign managers said that in the middle of july there will be exchanger of this coin and they said that the exchanger is bittrex so we don't need to worry about the exchanger , they are preparing the coin so that there will be no more problem after,

Because of the amount of preparation that may be done by dev, like a new contest or the addition of a new league
So the possibility of dev also after that will think of xfc to be deployed to the market
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

Waiting for the exchange for footballcoin ,, i want to trade for this coin, hope soon enter the market.. goodluck..
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:07:51 PM

Where can I sell my coins?

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
imrobo2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:16:08 AM

I think they need to update regarding the project but they are quit and there is no any activity found regarding this campaign update, I think they are in process to make announcement very soon regarding exchanges and more so stay connected and just wait.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

I think they need to update regarding the project but they are quit and there is no any activity found regarding this campaign update, I think they are in process to make announcement very soon regarding exchanges and more so stay connected and just wait.
They do have updates on their announcement thread but it is not regarding the exchange but rather about the upcoming new league. They said that exchange and ingame market will be available within halfway of the month but they have not relased any news about it again yet it's already the second week of the month. They have to work on getting their promised of progress get done in time. I know their busy but they should also give updates on the bounty they've promised.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

They do have updates on their announcement thread but it is not regarding the exchange but rather about the upcoming new league. They said that exchange and ingame market will be available within halfway of the month but they have not relased any news about it again yet it's already the second week of the month. They have to work on getting their promised of progress get done in time. I know their busy but they should also give updates on the bounty they've promised.

thanks for the overview of their updates man.. i just wonder if they can really make it within this month. i think it is been too long about the exchange. i will keep an eye to their ANN thread looking forward for possible exchange.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: