Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannabiscoin Cooperative: Community Revitalization & Blockchain Rehab 🍍🍍🌲🌲  (Read 5341 times)
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:23:01 AM

Phase 1: Blockchain Infrastructure Restoration
Introduce the CannabisCoin Cooperative (done)
Restore reliable hashing power to the blockchain (done)
Grow the number of nodes geographically (done)
Update Block Explorer (done)
– Increase number of mining pools (in progress)
– Update Android Wallet (in progress)
– Audit GitHub Code and research options for code changes and updates. (in progress)

Phase 2: Improvements
– Present First Use Case: CannIndex
– Implement strategies to switch over to PoS, or hybrid PoS/PoW
– Promote both CannIndex and CannabisCoin as  tools for the Cannabis Industry

Wow you guys are really making some progress, kudos! Ill be watching this develop, and hope to see some market activity soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinbuddy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:25:07 AM

Super hot! We are really taking off! Plus, the official twitter is up and tweeting again!
blackhatcrypto (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

Super hot! We are really taking off! Plus, the official twitter is up and tweeting again!

Exciting times indeed!

the doubler!

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Hmhmhmh time to buy up all the cheap cann because of bittrex delist?
MonetaCoin

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

Now thats an idea, will the old cann coins still have a worth in this take over?
blackhatcrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:58:33 PM

i havent seen anything about cann being delisted from bittrex, you might be confusing CCN which is getting delisted on may 12th

MonetaCoin

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:01:26 PM

i havent seen anything about cann being delisted from bittrex, you might be confusing CCN which is getting delisted on may 12th

Ahhh seems u are right sorry about that Smiley
blackhatcrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

Now thats an idea, will the old cann coins still have a worth in this take over?

This isnt a takeover, more of a revitalization effort. The product i am developing - cannindex - seeks to add utility to cannabiscoin for the cannabis industry, which should add an intrinsic worth, or value. There's also the value of scarcity, as the coin is capped at ~100 million; and the use of cannabiscoin as a currency or rewards token has a value aswell. Will it be worth it? Were going to do our best to make it so..

cryptoonion888

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

I dont mind the pain

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

1 cann = 1 gram... nice times!

LYKKE +++++ IOTA+++++BURST+++++IGNIS+++++ARDR+++++BCH
jamesbo

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

nothing to see here, where are those updates that were supposed to be happening?

ETH  0x5086ebdfba8aaf9843b1c5c68e1c260b6d356fce
blackhatcrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

nothing to see here, where are those updates that were supposed to be happening?

right here buddy:

Introduce the CannabisCoin Cooperative (done)
Restore reliable hashing power to the blockchain (done)
Grow the number of nodes geographically (done)
Update Block Explorer (done)

Youre more than welcome to join the community and make things happen faster if youre not satisfied with our efforts so far..

jamesbo

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

Nice that you replied, and I appreciate your efforts. I have to say again.... without a dispensary that will "host" a donated sum of weed at a price that cann be negotiated, and without d9 giving away or burning the premine, this is going nowhere. Actually nowhere is a little ruff, I will say keep it up , or start a new coin with everything d9 had in mind and show him it could have worked. If you do that you will go down in history instead of d9

blackhatcrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

Nice that you replied, and I appreciate your efforts. I have to say again.... without a dispensary that will "host" a donated sum of weed at a price that cann be negotiated, and without d9 giving away or burning the premine, this is going nowhere. Actually nowhere is a little ruff, I will say keep it up , or start a new coin with everything d9 had in mind and show him it could have worked. If you do that you will go down in history instead of d9

i think a commodity pegged crypto is doomed to fail, but i could see it operating nicely as a rewards currency. We have our own proof of concept we're working on, and may launch our own chain if this current development proves to be too difficult. As far as the premine goes, we have the block explorer up to verify those instances; there's also the notion that a lot of coins were held hostage from cryptsy. Lots of variables for sure, we're hoping to iron them out and establish the best course of action..

jamesbo

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

i think a commodity pegged crypto is doomed to fail, but i could see it operating nicely as a rewards currency. We have our own proof of concept we're working on, and may launch our own chain if this current development proves to be too difficult. As far as the premine goes, we have the block explorer up to verify those instances; there's also the notion that a lot of coins were held hostage from cryptsy. Lots of variables for sure, we're hoping to iron them out and establish the best course of action..

There is nothing wrong at all with a pegged crypo, someone has to initially donate some stock , and have a means of distribution. Everything else will fall into place. I think It may be worth trying to partner with d9, he did or does have access to a dispensary.

cannindex

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

Quick update:

We have decided to move the development of Cannindex on to a new chain with more flexibility and resources. We have reason to believe that d9 has been dumping his premine on our efforts, instead of establishing communications and allowing us to progress cannabiscoin.

We are abandoning cannabiscoin for a better technology. Without access to the github, we wont beable to upgrade CANN, and therefor would be limited to the functionality we intended for our project.

It was a novel idea to build a product on cannabiscoin, but for all intents and purposes we must move on to a more tangible platform.

Thanks for your support, we will have another update soon with more information about how we are moving forward.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Quick update:

We have decided to move the development of Cannindex on to a new chain with more flexibility and resources. We have reason to believe that d9 has been dumping his premine on our efforts, instead of establishing communications and allowing us to progress cannabiscoin.

We are abandoning cannabiscoin for a better technology. Without access to the github, we wont beable to upgrade CANN, and therefor would be limited to the functionality we intended for our project.

It was a novel idea to build a product on cannabiscoin, but for all intents and purposes we must move on to a more tangible platform.

Thanks for your support, we will have another update soon with more information about how we are moving forward.

What is this newbie account with 2 posts saying the exact same thing?

Can the real devs clarify.
blackhatcrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Quick update:

What is this newbie account with 2 posts saying the exact same thing?

Can the real devs clarify.

We will have more information to help clarify the process. For those interested in verifying their cann holdings from before today, we will be working on options for stake in cannindex.

cannindex

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

This thread has been locked as a historical reference for the developments of CannIndex, you can find information on current developments here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919099.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: