Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to seek quality information about Bitcoin when most of the users spamers?  (Read 320 times)
Vito Corleone (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Seriously, most of the users signature spamers, where i can seek qualility news and research about bitcoin?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:08:30 PM

Nearly impossible. Core is lying. Miners are manipulating. Most users who post here have some agenda.

Maybe you'll find an ecosystem and developer you trust and believe in his integrity and the information he provides to you.

Maybe you'll realize he is very principled, even so much as to intentionally limit his own power, and come to admire that quality.

The best would be if you were capable of doing your own independent research, but I realize that simply isn't feasible for most. The depth of technical knowledge required is excessive.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 08:18:02 PM

You can read bitcoin news websites like Coindesk, Cointelegraph, News.Bitcoin.com and etc.
You also can find some articles here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0
I agree with post above. News websites not always writting 100% true, there are many sponsored articles which are not objective. You always have to use your own brains to trust what you read or not..
P.S. I'm sure that this topic soon will be flooded with signature spamners Smiley

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:23:42 PM

Seriously, most of the users signature spamers, where i can seek qualility news and research about bitcoin?

What type of info are you looking for?

Most hate against sig posters seem to stem from bitcoin unlimited supporters who are upset about sig posters making credible arguments for why BU's fork is bad policy.

Even BU supporters don't try to defend BU because even they know BU sucks.  Cheesy  They just complain about "sig posters", even they know BU can't be defended.

I like Bram Cohen (bit torrent creator) as a source of crypto news and research. Bram Cohen is a good software engineer who understands the technical arguments. He isn't subject to conflicts of interest like others involved with bitcoin or any other alt currency which would make him biased. If you check out his twitter and some of the articles he's written, his stuff is good.

With other developers, things get more dicey. People are biased and invent perspectives to protect/increase their holdings in alt. They're aren't a lot of independent voices out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: