Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good idea's for new Micro earning sites.  (Read 934 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

I am looking for some new and innovative ideas for a micro earning site.

Something that is a bit different then the usual "Faucet Website". Let me know if you have any good ideas, I am very interested to create something like it..

What would you, as a faucet user, like to see?

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 08:48:43 PM

Something that is a bit different then the usual "Faucet Website". Let me know if you have any good ideas, I am very interested to create something like it..

If you are not looking for something completiely new, I can advice you some old game concepts. Faucetfarm was very succesful "faucet wesite" that allowed users to have fun rather than hitting a page solving captcha and leaving. If you consider similar concepts, I see no reason why you shouldn`t become one of the most succesful faucet owner in a short time. Just make sure you make the calculations right and keep update it depending on site income. Don`t loose money and do not turn it into a charity either. Feel free to ask me if you are not familiar with the site i mentioned above.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:15:39 AM

Soft page that loads fast, I agree with the idea above about a game site, like a farm where you can grow fruits, vegetables and sell it later to earn satoshis. Some animals also like cows, pigs, sheeps.

If possible, a Dice game as an extension on the site.

If there isn't anything interesting for players nobody will join it. I'm sure the payout won't bring many users as it's impossible now to pay decent rates, so you need to have a creative feature that make people have interest on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:25:13 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 05:52:41 AM by Crystal11

nobody likes popus and invasive shorteners added but tomos and donaldcoin admins came up with a great idea to make them optional/enabling by the user for extra satoshi .
 If you want to earn more enable this.If you want to earn more enable that.
I ilike this  Grin
Unfortunately such links may bring forced viruses to download as the case id(st)_48019 file download (flagged by google as malicious) while visiting an adfly short link from tomygame. If no viruses are on the way then a new popup with the same short link with captcha to be made again can be guaranteed from mellow ads short links.

But in the end important is the earning , if the earnings are to low (greedy for you) then you won't have many claimers at all and your website will enter in "survival mode"  Grin
Let me know if you want a sci-fi/space images for your faucet.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

If you are not looking for something completiely new, I can advice you some old game concepts. Faucetfarm was very succesful "faucet wesite" that allowed users to have fun rather than hitting a page solving captcha and leaving. If you consider similar concepts, I see no reason why you shouldn`t become one of the most succesful faucet owner in a short time. Just make sure you make the calculations right and keep update it depending on site income. Don`t loose money and do not turn it into a charity either. Feel free to ask me if you are not familiar with the site i mentioned above.
Soft page that loads fast, I agree with the idea above about a game site, like a farm where you can grow fruits, vegetables and sell it later to earn satoshis. Some animals also like cows, pigs, sheeps.

If possible, a Dice game as an extension on the site.

If there isn't anything interesting for players nobody will join it. I'm sure the payout won't bring many users as it's impossible now to pay decent rates, so you need to have a creative feature that make people have interest on it.

Interesting. I might look into that further with another dev of mine, I don't want to make a donaldbitcoin ripoff, but maybe something along those lines would be a good idea.

nobody likes popus and invasive shorteners added but tomos and donaldcoin admins came up with a great idea to make them optional/enabling by the user for extra satoshi .
 If you want to earn more enable this.If you want to earn more enable that.
I ilike this  Grin
Unfortunately such links may bring forced viruses to download as the case id(st)_48019 file download (flagged by google as malicious) while visiting an adfly short link from tomygame. If no viruses are on the way then a new popup with the same short link with captcha to be made again can be guaranteed from mellow ads short links.

But in the end important is the earning , if the earnings are to low (greedy for you) then you won't have many claimers at all and your website will enter in "survival mode"  Grin
Let me know if you want a sci-fi/space images for your faucet.

That could be something worth implenting, if i was to make such a site. Thanks for your feedback, I'll see what i can do.

Also, i thought the donaldcoin site was down because he no longer had funds to pay his users? Or is that not true?

mrcash02

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

Also, i thought the donaldcoin site was down because he no longer had funds to pay his users? Or is that not true?

His sites depend Adsense to survive, when he loses Adsense his sites finish. That is why it's always happen at some point, but on the CetoBeto I believe the poor traffic from low tier countries was too much, making the income insufficient to pay all users, as the income from tier 1 countries is the main source to make the payout decent.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoStudio

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

We are launching a new microearning project soon
You can contact us if you are interested in investment.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

We are launching a new microearning project soon
You can contact us if you are interested in investment.
Why would there be an investment needed for a micro earning site if i may ask? What are you going to use the bankroll for?

Also this is your first post? Welcome!

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

We all looking for a new ideas for a micro websites (something else than a classic faucet).
I try to find something (which should be alowed by Adsense), but there are not too many options ...
The problem is the users just want to make 2 clicks and take the coins, they don't want/like to get involved in something more complex: like playing a game, write a review, complete a survey, etc.

CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

Well I don't necessarily have any completely fresh ideas for you but I do have some successful sites you may want to take a look at to help you come up with some ideas.

https://cointasker.com
Coin Tasker is a bitcoin social network with thousands of micro-tasks for free bitcoin
Why it's unique: Coin Tasker is unique in more ways than I can possibly describe. First and foremost, it's the first honest bitcoin social network that truly pays users simply for being an active member of the community. New members get 50 bits upon signup, 10 bits for logging in daily, and tons of other bonuses for small social interactions like making new friends, posting status updates, liking others posts, sharing photos, social shares and more. On top of all that, Coin Tasker has partnered with over 25 different networks to bring literally thousands and thousands of micro-tasks members can complete for free bitcoins. These micro-tasks include downloading mobile apps, watching videos, viewing website, completing surveys, trial offers, and just about anything else you can think of. There simply isn't another bitcoin earning site that even comes close to offering as many tasks/offers as Coin Tasker, and the honest truth is, I don't think anyone is ever going to even get close. And on top of all that, I've never missed a payment. As long as users complete tasks honestly without any fraudulent behavior, they ALWAYS get paid, and we include payment proof for every withdrawal.

http://wheelofbitcoin.com
Spin the wheel of bitcoin to get instant bitcoin sent directly to your xapo wallet
Why it's unique: It's a quick and easy game style faucet, that does not require signup, has no claim intervals (unlimited spins), and offers instant payments

http://vidybit.com
Watch short videos to get instant bitcoin sent directly to your xapo wallet
Why it's unique:
It's a quick and easy way to earn bitcoins simply by watching entertaining videos for less than a minute, doesn't require signup, has no claim intervals, and offers instant payments

http://kenobitcoin.com
play free keno games to get instant bitcoin sent directly to your xapo wallet
Why it's unique: It's a quick and easy game style faucet, that does not require signup, has no claim intervals (unlimited games), and offers instant payments

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1339

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

We all looking for a new ideas for a micro websites (something else than a classic faucet).
I try to find something (which should be alowed by Adsense), but there are not too many options ...
The problem is the users just want to make 2 clicks and take the coins, they don't want/like to get involved in something more complex: like playing a game, write a review, complete a survey, etc.

I think it's hardly possible to create faucet/game or something else which would be not against rules of Adsense. If site is paying money for users activity and these rewards is generated by advertisements income - it's against Asdsense ToS. I don't know is it possible to invent website which would pay to users with money, earned from Adsense ads. I think we have to forget Adsense.
I understand why users don't want to use games, surveys, reviews and etc. In general, faucet rewards is only dust, but it's very easy to claim it. If users would need to complete survey, task or something similar and let's say, get two times bigger reward than from basic faucet, it would be not worth their time, because user would need to make much more actions/spend more time to get that reward.

mrcash02

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:33:10 AM

I think it's hardly possible to create faucet/game or something else which would be not against rules of Adsense. If site is paying money for users activity and these rewards is generated by advertisements income - it's against Asdsense ToS. I don't know is it possible to invent website which would pay to users with money, earned from Adsense ads. I think we have to forget Adsense.
I understand why users don't want to use games, surveys, reviews and etc. In general, faucet rewards is only dust, but it's very easy to claim it. If users would need to complete survey, task or something similar and let's say, get two times bigger reward than from basic faucet, it would be not worth their time, because user would need to make much more actions/spend more time to get that reward.

And the problem isn't only the time spent doing tasks and surveys, for me the main problem is that we from third world countries can't find good offers to complete and earn decent amount of satoshis. So the only worthing idea is an interactive game, something like this.

There are some finished games on the interner that could be used as faucets, like that one 2048 (there was a faucet with this game, but didn't pay), or another logical games or even trivias which you could play every X minutes to earn few satoshis. Trivias are nice as you can learn general subjects and earn money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

And the problem isn't only the time spent doing tasks and surveys, for me the main problem is that we from third world countries can't find good offers to complete and earn decent amount of satoshis. So the only worthing idea is an interactive game, something like this.

There are some finished games on the interner that could be used as faucets, like that one 2048 (there was a faucet with this game, but didn't pay), or another logical games or even trivias which you could play every X minutes to earn few satoshis. Trivias are nice as you can learn general subjects and earn money.
could you tell me how much did 2048 game pay for user ? i want to know because i want to add 2048 game to my new faucet game :-)
mrcash02

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

could you tell me how much did 2048 game pay for user ? i want to know because i want to add 2048 game to my new faucet game :-)

I don't remember exactly, but the rewards were good only when you made good progress on the game. Maybe if you get one or two blocks with 128 number you could receive 100-200 satoshis for that round. But it was impossible to cashout as they weren't paying anymore when I knew that site.

You need to adjust it proportionally to your income from ads networks.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

A lot of people used BitBlabber to promote their referral links; They didn't care much about the satoshi....

On good days I made 20 refs promoting a single link. Smiley

Made you should try to offer something "more" than just info/satoshi? Like a service?
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

I would like to see various games instead of just clicking on captcha which is boring.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

if you want to buy my site :
bittalk.info

it's like Bitcoin Community, members get paid for their activity, you pay your members and you earn from ads.
it's much better than faucets.. but need more time to manage it and maybe you will need some moderators on it..

bittalk.info is not advertised yet, it was not paying site with other domain name, now i switch it into bitcoin domain and decide to pay members for activity..

Let me know if site is good and new idea, hope you like it.

here is auction topic started today :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1869728.0

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

games with agriculture are very popular
a year ago and more I played farmsatoshi constantly, it was very interesting because you had to improve things on the farm, such as warehouses, silos, wells, as you allow it to buy new animals and then sell their products for BTC
I played one farm over applications on Android with the same farm, phone me warmed up as crazy so I gave up eventually
as far as financing, Adsense no longer paid games and faucet for BTC but I noticed adsence on some altcoin Faucet
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:18:53 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 07:09:00 AM by Crystal11

Be careful what you wish (to play) Grin
There is an agriculture faucet game named coinplants which is a waste of time for claimers, i've been tested this game for a week and you save NOTHING ,the water price in satoshi is to high and the soil dries to fast. Plus the prices of the vegetables to sell are dropping to fast .
Also another game from the same network is asicbit , a waste of time too, tested that too, the asics goes broken to fast and the repairs prices are to high.

So there are online scam faucet-games where you keep playing, earn temporary satoshi but in the end you can't save a dime  because there are traps to make you spend your satoshi in order to keep playing. At least on faucets with gambling such as claimbtc the gambling is optional but on these trap-faucet-games you can't play unless you spend ALL your satoshi

Also tested a bit the prohibition 2046 faucet game and i find that website is using traps for your money too (in 3 hours i have earned 105 satoshi plus got stuck in the game progress and i think only the Depositing to purchase item "bandwidth" may unstuck me). Yes, it has Deposits options for upgrade/items . Not to  mention i saw it have Adsense.

So be very careful what you're playing and make sure that the spending  earned satoshi in the game are not exceeding or draining your claim savings.

such faucet games i call them TRAPS or ONLINE SCAMS.
And what is more interesting is that such faucet-games are managing  to use Adsense way to long than normal faucets but i guess it's because of the few users and the google earnings are not big to make them suspicious or candidate for a ban.
No wonder why these faucet-games are not even advertised and have only f(n)ew members randomly online because you can't save some satoshis.

I will test again these games to see if there are updates or management improvements and if no then i will add them to suspicious faucets list to be avoided and not waste your valuable time on these.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mrcash02

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

Be careful what you wish (to play) Grin
There is an agriculture faucet game named coinplants which is a waste of time for claimers, i've been tested this game for a week and you save NOTHING ,the water price in satoshi is to high and the soil dries to fast. Plus the prices of the vegetables to sell are dropping to fast .
Also another game from the same network is asicbit , a waste of time too, tested that too, the asics goes broken to fast and the repairs prices are to high.

So there are online scam faucet-games where you keep playing, earn temporary satoshi but in the end you can't save a dime  because there are traps to make you spend your satoshi in order to keep playing. At least on faucets with gambling such as claimbtc the gambling is optional but on these trap-faucet-games you can't play unless you spend ALL your satoshi

Also tested a bit the prohibition 2046 faucet game and i find that website is using traps for your money too (in 3 hours i have earned 105 satoshi plus got stuck in the game progress and i think only the Depositing to purchase item "bandwidth" may unstuck me). Yes, it has Deposits options for upgrade/items . Not to  mention i saw it have Adsense.

So be very careful what you're playing and make sure that the spending  earned satoshi in the game are not exceeding or draining your claim savings.

such faucet games i call them TRAPS or ONLINE SCAMS.
And what is more interesting is that such faucet-games are managing  to use Adsense way to long than normal faucets but i guess it's because of the few users and the google earnings are not big to make them suspicious or candidate for a ban.
No wonder why these faucet-games are not even advertised and have only f(n)ew members randomly online because you can't save some satoshis.

I will test again these games to see if there are updates or management improvements and if no then i will add them to suspicious faucets list to be avoided and not waste your valuable time on these.

It's better to use faucets which have ANN threads here on forum, so you can give your feedback and you have directly contact to site owner in public. In the Asics game case, I was playing that also, it was very nice at the beginning, but after you achieve some upgrades, the game start foolishing us, as the machines broken all the time and the repair is expensive.

If the site owner had a thread here we could talk to him directly about issues like this, but looks who doesn't create threads here for their sites are intentional scammers with malicious intentions. And as you said, probably he is interested only in random players that play for a while, stop playing and generates some income from adsense.

Prohibition 2046 I played also, but I thought it didn't worth the time, and when I saw the "paper, scissor, rock" mini-game had a daily limit I stopped playing as I couldn't make much progress there.

To have a gambling Dice in faucet site is very good, players can choose if they want to play or not and the faucet owner will always have profit on long term, what means more profit for him and the possibility to offer better rewards for users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print