Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Bitcoin from 0  (Read 1115 times)
Sinone (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

Hello BCT world,

I would like to get some information and if possible the more precise information about mining Bitcoin. Even though I know it could be a bit late..Could some experience users spread the word into this topic how and what will be the ideal way to mine bitcoin.

From software tools to hardware tools?
Any programming need it to set it up and run?
What could be the best equipment to support the mining doing indoors?
Best money invested for a project like that approximately?
Does segwit makes the job harder?
What is exactly segwit does at bitcoin core?

Looking forward for the responses from people that know how to do it "Right"
Thanks in Advanced!
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

On the forum you can't find the necessary information about mining and all details about mining. I think you have to search for some concrete link and try to find a contact of people who already mine bitcoin and write to them PM to get all the information about this.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

the last sgminer version will do the trick, it's very easy to use and to setup, you can find it here on this section

you don't need any programming skill to run a miner, if you have only few miners, maybe you can change their fan for a better and more silent one, which come with a higher CFM

i would suggest to not invest much, if you are new to these thing, better to begin with one used antmienr s9,

regarding segwit it's needed to make bitcoin scale a bit, it allow a room for more transaction per second, not a final solution but a step forward
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

If you have a relatively new GPU (year 2014+) you can first experience what its like to mine by selling hashing power to nicehash.com. Nicehash is very easy to use and get started with mining. You will technically be mining for them and they will be paying you in bitcoin.

But like the other replies say, your questions are pretty generic and theres lots of resources on this forum or through google search that can point you to exactly what you want. I suggest doing some research on your own first.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: