Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [75% OFF] Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals (DIY + Fundable)  (Read 4300 times)
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:29:34 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:55:48 PM by BitcoinPenny

The NEW 2017 Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals (DIY + Fundable)

Due to the dramatic spike in BTC since our original release, we've adjusted our prices to 75% OFF. (Limited time only, and while supplies last.)

Introducing the NEW 2017 Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals -- one of the smallest DIY (Do-It-Yourself and Fully Fundable) physical bitcoins on the market!

The front of the NEW 2017 Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals DIY is our 2017 standard mint "IRIE" design, while the reverse is left blank (with raised edge) as seen in the photos. The size is the same as all Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins (.900" diameter), and the material is the same high quality copper. In fact, everything about this coin is the same as our 2017 standard mint "IRIE" coin, except for the blank reverse.

The stickers are custom, dual-layer, tamper-evident, silver foil, holographic security stickers made specially for The Bitcoin Penny Company. In case you're curious about the fine print background, it reads: AUTHENTIC | GENUINE | SECURITY | GUARANTEED | TOTALLY REAL | SERIOUSLY!

Here are a few photos of our 2016 prototype to help explain the DIY process...

PRODUCTS

Bitcoin Penny™ 2017 Mini Physicals DIY Coins (Short Roll, x20) -- .1 BTC .025 BTC -- SOLD OUT
     Rolled in that classic brown, heavyweight Kraft paper.
     Now DOUBLE-ROLLED for extra, heavyweight protection!
     Perfect for the bitcoin enthusiast who simply wants a fistful of great DIY (totally fundable) bitcoin swag!
     Contains TWENTY (20) Mini Physicals DIY Coins + sixty (60) holographic security stickers.

Bitcoin Penny™ 2017 Mini Physicals DIY Coin (Single, x1) -- .01 BTC .0025 BTC -- SOLD OUT
     One (1) standard mint IRIE coin inside an Air-Tite™ brand protective capsule.
     Contains ONE (1) Mini Physicals DIY Coin + three (3) holographic security stickers.

Our Perfect Fit Air-Tite™ Brand Protective Capsule w/ White Foam Ring -- .001 BTC .00025 BTC -- SOLD OUT
     One (1) genuine Air-Tite™ brand protective capsule that fits our new Mini Physicals DIY coins PERFECTLY!

PAYMENT

We happily accept bitcoin, litecoin, and dogecoin. PayPal may be accepted on an individual member basis upon request. PM to inquire.

Please make all bitcoin payments to the following address only: 1TBPCoEc2MYiQtjT4xduZjAqCBjPhTNDh.

SHIPPING

Our shipping rates are based on a simple flat fee schedule. For purchases including Single DIY coins or Air-Tite™ protective cases only, the shipping cost is USA .001 BTC / International .003 BTC. For purchases including our DIY Short Rolls, the shipping cost is USA .0015 BTC / International .005 BTC.

Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you.

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hox

Activity: 751
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:33:41 PM

Awesome, put me down for 2 rolls

Coin.Community    
   A place for cryptocurrency collectors and artists.
Discover on the Coin Wiki. See all my coins for sale: Kialara, Casascius, Finite by Design, Satori coin and more.
comit

Activity: 798
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

1 short roll + 2 single coins for me please!
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

Two of each please. My phone is broken and will be until Wednesday thursday
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

2 rolls pls

Viz
gocoins

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

2 rolls and 2 singles pls
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:01:15 PM

One roll left. (That was fast!)

Regards,
Chris

WOLTAN78

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:02:30 PM

1 roll and two singles.
thanks
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:04:47 PM

The rolls are SOLD OUT. Ten (10) Singles are still available.

(Shipping as soon as tomorrow morning.)

Regards,
Chris

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

I can't believe the rolls were already sold out in ~45 minutes.  A little sad I missed this one.   Cry

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:30:23 AM

I can't believe the rolls were already sold out in ~45 minutes.  A little sad I missed this one.   Cry

Yes, I wasn't expecting them to sell out that quickly. Next time we'll limit it to one (1) roll per person for the first 24 hours.

Regards,
Chris

PS -- I'm a little sad too. I meant to keep one roll for myself, but I miscalculated. Now I don't have any of these coins either. LOL Cry (The LOL is for the irony. I'm laughing on the outside and crying on the inside.)

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:47:10 AM

That would be a good rule to make sure they don't disappear so quickly.  I still have a few of last years DIY coins which are prized in my collection.  Smiley

For this years I'll see if I can pick one up second hand if anyone is opening their DIY rolls and hopefully you can find one as well. 

Congrats to all that picked up rolls today!

FFrankie

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

That would be a good rule to make sure they don't disappear so quickly.  I still have a few of last years DIY coins which are prized in my collection.  Smiley

For this years I'll see if I can pick one up second hand if anyone is opening their DIY rolls and hopefully you can find one as well. 

Congrats to all that picked up rolls today!

I'm opening a roll so you can pm me if you want a single one in an airtight.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:02:22 AM

That was pretty fast  Shocked

Congrats on Fast Sales
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

i will take two singles
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

Can I reserve a single? I will take it if Minerjones hasn't purchased a roll (as I would just buy one through him as he stuff for me). I know this isn't ideal for you Chris, but MJ is currently sleeping and I don't want to miss out.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Can I reserve a single? I will take it if Minerjones hasn't purchased a roll (as I would just buy one through him as he stuff for me). I know this isn't ideal for you Chris, but MJ is currently sleeping and I don't want to miss out.

Mitchell,

As long as you get one, then I'm happy. Smiley

Let me know what you decide to do with MJ, and I'll reserve one for you in the meantime. Everything is irie.

i will take two singles

Two singles, it is. Thanks, Sky. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

As I explained in another thread... Yes, a lot of people missed out on these. To be honest, we hadn't expected such a quick flood of purchases, and we weren't sure if many people would want them, so we only minted those few coins. I do wish we had minted enough for everyone. (Heck, I don't even have one of these rolls!) However, minting more isn't really a problem. The only products we absolutely cannot mint more of is our Special Edition Rolls. I suppose that if enough people are interested in more of these Mini Physicals short rolls, then we could place another order with the mint. Might take a couple weeks to have them in hand. I had hoped to make this our last release for a few months, so that I can focus more on other personal (non-BP) projects. However, I suppose that one more run of these might be a good opportunity for everyone. (Myself included, because I really want one of these rolls!)

What does everyone think about a second, larger run of these? (We may even mark the second run rolls with a little star to note that they were not of the original batch, if that's something that might interest you collectors.)

Regards,
Chris

FFrankie

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:03:06 PM

As I explained in another thread... Yes, a lot of people missed out on these. To be honest, we hadn't expected such a quick flood of purchases, and we weren't sure if many people would want them, so we only minted those few coins. I do wish we had minted enough for everyone. (Heck, I don't even have one of these rolls!) However, minting more isn't really a problem. The only products we absolutely cannot mint more of is our Special Edition Rolls. I suppose that if enough people are interested in more of these Mini Physicals short rolls, then we could place another order with the mint. Might take a couple weeks to have them in hand. I had hoped to make this our last release for a few months, so that I can focus more on other personal (non-BP) projects. However, I suppose that one more run of these might be a good opportunity for everyone. (Myself included, because I really want one of these rolls!)

What does everyone think about a second, larger run of these? (We may even mark the second run rolls with a little star to note that they were not of the original batch, if that's something that might interest you collectors.)

Regards,
Chris

The only reason why I buy the rolls is because they are limited.

I'd like some more different rolls
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

The only reason why I buy the rolls is because they are limited.

I'd like some more different rolls

I completely agree.

Regards,
Chris

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: