Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All ways to cash out your Tether (USDT) ?  (Read 17614 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:42:26 PM

I heard tether.to can sends your tether into your bank. But they take forever to verify your account and your information. So far it`s been 5 days I`m still waiting on them. So are there any other ways to exchange your USDT to USD and send the money to your bank?

I think maybe we should make a list here with all sites and options people can use to cash out their Tether and get the fiat into bank accounts

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

Huh Just convert the USDT back to BTC and withdraw it the same way you would any other time.
Flowofmoney

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

Huh Just convert the USDT back to BTC and withdraw it the same way you would any other time.

Agree. I Dont know tether's big edges for it.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:23:04 PM

tether.io support withdraw your bank account or you card
my country not support tether.io, so i can't withdraw in tether.io

ussualy only exchange bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin, if still withdraw fiat money, tether deposit to bitfinex and then trade in there, is several day again withraw to fiat money
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

i see usdt in poloniex but i think i can not cash out the tether right way. i think we need to buy btc first and send into our local exchange and sell it for our local currency. but i think there will be a market in out there that give a way for us to cash out our tether.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:43:18 AM

I heard tether.to can sends your tether into your bank. But they take forever to verify your account and your information. So far it`s been 5 days I`m still waiting on them. So are there any other ways to exchange your USDT to USD and send the money to your bank?

I think maybe we should make a list here with all sites and options people can use to cash out their Tether and get the fiat into bank accounts

Well the best way and the easiest by far is to trade it on an exchange which does not need you to provide any additional personal ID, such as poloniex.com and bitfinex.com. But you'll only get in return bitcoin and not some fiat currency.

I remember that shapeshift used to also accept Tether but now don't. Same with changer.com.

Pretty much sure that polo and BFX are the only exchanges that still accept it.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:47:19 AM

Pretty sure that Shapeshift stopped accepting them a while ago, can't seem to find it on their list.

Poloniex has a wide range of pairs with USDT because it has its own market. You've got USDT/BTC, USDT/XMR, USDT/ETH, etc. You could always get the bitcoins first and then once you get the bitcoins, trade it for fiat currencies anonymously on localbitcoins.

Same with Bittrex, they also have independent USDT markets.

And USDT is owned by Bitfinex so it's also no surprise that they accept it too.
loreRex

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

Kraken recently added USDT/USD.
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

But I dont see a regular cash out option in Kraken. They have only USDT option to get your money out. I send them an email and it`s been almost a week and no answer so far.

On tether.to they show about 10-12 sites that supports USDT.

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:19:58 AM

But I dont see a regular cash out option in Kraken. They have only USDT option to get your money out. I send them an email and it`s been almost a week and no answer so far.

How about c-cex? I see they have pair for usd/usdt and also many ways to deposit usd into their site. Cash out is available in many ways too. I am just curious why people need to convert their money to tether when they can easily and instantly convert btc to usd.

BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:37:36 PM

I am just curious why people need to convert their money to tether when they can easily and instantly convert btc to usd.

One answer to that would be Arbitrage.

How about c-cex?

I`m pretty picky when it comes to exchange companies now. I wish I could work with Kraken but seems like they dont even answer to support requests.

BTCkur.com
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

yeah I guess so.

I searched it up on coingecko and no exchanges except for poloniex and Bitfinex accepted it. I guess their informtion then is either incomplete or outdated because now I've searched it up on Coinmarketcap there is a lot more.

Bittrex seems like a good alternative if you don't wanna go through Kraken or Poloniex.

They seem to respect your privacy, never seen anyone complaining about bittrex having to ask you for identification docs.

C-Cex don't have that much volume for USDT anyways, best to avoid.
A1cryptoinvest

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:13:07 AM

Have the same problem here.Sold a bitcoin on Poloniex and was trying to cash it out or buy a bitcoin/ether on a lower price on Kraken or some other exchanges, but it looks like nobody wants to sell it for usdt. If you want to convert it to usd on Kraken, then you will loose around 10% of value...Doesn't make any sense.Will try to wait until account verification, and just send it to the bank. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BTC Turkiye (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Have the same problem here.Sold a bitcoin on Poloniex and was trying to cash it out or buy a bitcoin/ether on a lower price on Kraken or some other exchanges, but it looks like nobody wants to sell it for usdt. If you want to convert it to usd on Kraken, then you will loose around 10% of value...Doesn't make any sense.Will try to wait until account verification, and just send it to the bank. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

After I sent them about 5 emails and support tickets, they finally got back to me after about 3 weeks saying sorry we`re so busy bla bla bla... now on top of all the document I have submitted multiple times through the site, they also want to have a selfie of my holding a sign "to tether" while I also hold my ID in my hand as well.

They`re really pain in the ass and so far I really dont like their service, their volume, their fulfillment on the promises. Even though the system is promising

BTCkur.com
overcon

Activity: 393

911 IT Admin. I keep 911 up so you get help ASAP!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

Problem is, if you sold your BTC for 2000 and now BTC is 3000, purchasing back the BTC would be at a 1000 dollar loss...

Donate BTC to: 1PXBBTLqXQnT9qAyWsc51XGj2GUt4WW57x
centralalley

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

Just assume Bitcoin as the base currency. Thats how I trade Grin Grin
MDZZ

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Hi all, USDT is supported on Epay.com, if you have USDT business, please do not hesitate, low fee.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

Hi all, USDT is supported on Epay.com, if you have USDT business, please do not hesitate, low fee.

Looks sketchy. They don't even make connections over https and the owners are based in China.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jaxgmfb

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

Is USD the Same as USDT...how do i get USDT to trade on Bittrex..??
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

Is USD the Same as USDT...how do i get USDT to trade on Bittrex..??
What is USDT (Tether)

If you use Poloniex or Bittrex, then you have probably seen the UDST market a few times and you may even use it regularly. However, some may not be fully aware of what USDT truly is and how it works.

USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether Platform. USDT can be transferred, stored, spent, just like bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, users can transact and store tethers with any Omni Layer enabled wallet like Ambisafe, Holy Transaction or Omni Wallet.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: