Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All ways to cash out your Tether (USDT) ?  (Read 17614 times)
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

usdt is a scam, beware when using it or holding it... you are taking a lot of risk with little or no reward - just read the countless other threads about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mykone87

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

Recent USDT news were really horrible... So, always try to get rid of USDT.

Kraken USD/USDT option would be good to minimize the risk of holding the USDT for a long!
harrycallahan

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:04:47 PM

I would think Coinbase would be an option if you have your bank account linked to it.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

usdt is a scam, beware when using it or holding it... you are taking a lot of risk with little or no reward - just read the countless other threads about it

Lol think before saying please. This is not a fb.
Don't make joke if you aren't a joker.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:46:58 AM

I heard tether.to can sends your tether into your bank. But they take forever to verify your account and your information. So far it`s been 5 days I`m still waiting on them. So are there any other ways to exchange your USDT to USD and send the money to your bank?

I think maybe we should make a list here with all sites and options people can use to cash out their Tether and get the fiat into bank accounts

I don't want to use tether to cash out my bitcoin because I think it is too complicated for me and I don't want to wait until 2 days or more. I better use my friend service and I only give him the bitcoin and then he can send me the money. besides that, I have other option to cash out my bitcoin which is using localbitcoin and I have my own sellers on that site so I don't have any problem at all. but maybe for some other people, using tether could make easy to them and they enjoy to use tether.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Oh, so much FUD in the market. The real question is how much FIAT cash does BFX and tether actually have and if they would use their fiat to support tether prices from crashing. Coinbase apparently makes 2 million a day and I believe people are making cash deposits. According to bitcoin ticker, BFX does double the volume of bitcoin trading (24271 btc) compared to coinbase (11332). BFX has very questionable BTC maintenance charges and also allows margin trading so they could potentially make double or triple  the money that coinbase does. If they are cashing out BTC at peaks and holding the money offline like in a safe, then they might have the reserves to cover USDT issuances. However, they would have to be willing to inject that cash into the market and currently it is hard to do so other than to buy BTC at lows with cash and then sell it back to customers willing to buy btc with cash. How much BTC does BFX actually have should be audited.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pelaezjon

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

checking around the network i found this article about tether ... its a good report about the tether situation at this moment.

check it bros  https://noticiasbitcoin.io/2018/01/29/tether-continua-emitiendo-moneda/
cccxl

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

any ways suggested now?
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

I heard tether.to can sends your tether into your bank. But they take forever to verify your account and your information. So far it`s been 5 days I`m still waiting on them. So are there any other ways to exchange your USDT to USD and send the money to your bank?

I think maybe we should make a list here with all sites and options people can use to cash out their Tether and get the fiat into bank accounts

I don't want to use tether to cash out my bitcoin because I think it is too complicated for me and I don't want to wait until 2 days or more. I better use my friend service and I only give him the bitcoin and then he can send me the money. besides that, I have other option to cash out my bitcoin which is using localbitcoin and I have my own sellers on that site so I don't have any problem at all. but maybe for some other people, using tether could make easy to them and they enjoy to use tether.

That is one great friend. Care to share?
luffare

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Maybe it's better just use USDT as any other cryptocoin to fix your profit without cashing it out?  Wink
MDZZ

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

You can register from here https://www.epay.com/?ref=729592
MDZZ

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I can help you cash TUSD out to USD.
luffare

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

I can help you cash TUSD out to USD.
TUSD? Did you really mean TrueUSD or was it just print mistake of yours?
I know that TrueUSD is another one stable coin but the circulating supply of it is much less than USDT, i.e. Tether.
2 397 140 346 USDT vs.  57 707 856 TrueUSD

Also, there are less number of crypto exchanges trading TrueUSD.
40 exchanges with USDT vs. 9 ones with TrueUSD

In the list of 24 Hour Volume Tether is #2 cryptocurrency (2 645 870 516 USD or 346 620 BTC, i.e. 20.85%)

and TrueUSD is #43 (12 173 676 USD or 1 591 BTC, i.e. 0.1% of the whole 24 Hour Volume)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

That is one great friend. Care to share?

of course, I've found one person who always helps me when I want to cash out my bitcoin, he can send the money to my bank account in less than 10 minutes. many of my friends using his services too and I knew him and every time I want to cash out my bitcoin, I only contact him and send the amount to him and he sends the money. maybe you can find a person which live around you so you can withdraw it anytime you want so you don't have to afraid to get scam or any of bad things that might happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptofan55

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Tether now costs 96 cents on the exchanges. I still can't find a way to sell it for USD in 1-1 rate.
It looks more and more like a scam.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

The USDT news really scared me, but I think it's fast recovered. The total value of USDT is 3 billion and I think it's a very small figure for the market.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

Tether now costs 96 cents on the exchanges. I still can't find a way to sell it for USD in 1-1 rate.
It looks more and more like a scam.
Better to just sell it off than regretting in the long run not selling it for those 96 cents eventually because that is what will happen when the whole wall of Tether starts coming down. I would advise you either use what you have to invest in some potential coins at the moment and have nothing to do with tether anymore. There are other more reliable and trustworthy stable coins pegged to USD popping up and they have good bank backing with proper audit, not like some shit stable coin like tether and you really want to be channeling your attention on those new ones instead.

The USDT news really scared me, but I think it's fast recovered. The total value of USDT is 3 billion and I think it's a very small figure for the market.
I really do not see it affecting the market as a whole as I believe this is something that would just affect the holders of tether themselves as a lot of people will end up getting to feel the effect of losing if they are still in tether. Although, it is still pretty much early to judge the effect it would have on the market overall, but I really would not be counting on anything at the moment. In the long run, I believe tether will go down the drain with better stable coins taking over as we have even started seeing exchanges making use of direct fiat at the moment. It is just a matter of time before we started seeing the end of Tether.
MDZZ

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

It is still available.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Before converting any coin we need to research ourselves because everything is not a legit project but Binance exchange added the pairs of USDT. Until we get official news from the sources we should not get into conclusion.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

Before converting any coin we need to research ourselves because everything is not a legit project but Binance exchange added the pairs of USDT. Until we get official news from the sources we should not get into conclusion.
What do you need to research about USDT?

It is listed to many exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████