Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:52:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snouy.com - Buy discounted gift-cards and digital games  (Read 485 times)
snouydotcom (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:50:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 07:19:03 PM by snouydotcom

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Hello everyone, today i'm delighted to present you a new website for your digital goodies needs !

www.Snouy.com is BTCitcoin friendly site that offers a wide variety of different video games, gift cards and more onset.

We currently offer games that regionally unlocked and Global/us&ca/uk gift cards

In a brief summary Snouy is a suitable prices, friendly interface, decent support, heavy stock, no registration, click to buy website.

Our stock variety in it current state consist of :

Gift-cards :    Amazon   Target   Ebay   Itunes    Google Play   Netflix   Best Buy  walmart  Visa  Steam
Games : Steam,origin,battle.net & uplay games

More information is available in our faq's page.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

If you have any question feel free to use our website Contact us or email us at admin@snouy.com

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

I noticed some errors on your site, when I tried to see the FAQ I was redirected to:

https://www.awardspace.com/web-hosting-notice/403 Which is your hosting company...

Also you website is not using encrypted SSL connection. What is your way of obtaining gift cards, they are fully legal I hope?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

Your shop is full of world top giftcards but the prices of your cards are not competitive enough as there are some markets that offers similar product for less, i can also see that you only sell and do not buy from people, do you sell the card with screenshot or you just send the code ? The iTune card global is meant to be used worldwide or there are some exempted countries?
snouydotcom (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

I noticed some errors on your site, when I tried to see the FAQ I was redirected to:

https://www.awardspace.com/web-hosting-notice/403 Which is your hosting company...

Also you website is not using encrypted SSL connection. What is your way of obtaining gift cards, they are fully legal I hope?
Fixed,thank you !
Nice to see another another website that sells gift cards/games and i hope this service it's legit and the product is obtained by legal means. But, please don't announce your website before you make sure your website is working well and use SSL or HTTPS.
Anyway, i will try your website if reputable member say this website is legit.
SSL has been added
Your shop is full of world top giftcards but the prices of your cards are not competitive enough as there are some markets that offers similar product for less, i can also see that you only sell and do not buy from people, do you sell the card with screenshot or you just send the code ? The iTune card global is meant to be used worldwide or there are some exempted countries?

You'll receive the code, and itunes gift cards are locked to the region you use in your payment information, although it takes time to receive the code.
snouydotcom (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

-5% on all our products for the next three days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: