Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dygits.io ||SECURE Disposable BITCOIN VoIP phone service|| [FREE TRIAL]  (Read 2849 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:19:55 PM

I signed up for the free trial.

Got $1.5 in credit, everything was going well and I thought this was the perfect service. Got a $.99 mobile number from the US and thought I would use it as an anonymous virtual SIM.

However, around 10 minutes later, I got 2 unsolicited verification messages from Perk and InstaGC. Now this isnt supposed to happen. I'm not sure what had happened but if you buy a number someone else shouldnt have access to that number. This can lead to spam, unsolicited calls and SMS, etc.

Please PM me the phone number so I can look into it. We dont recycle phone numbers, and our provider does not resell phone numbers for a minimum of 6 months after we cancel them, the phone number is dedicated and unique to you.

This is first complaint we have received about this and we would like to get to the bottom of it.

Well, I've PM'd and you've responded.

I don't really need the credits to be refunded but if you insist i have no problems with that either.

Hopefully you guys can figure out what's wrong because this is obviously an issue that needs to be sorted asap.

Thanks
Dygits (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

Free trial still available.

Please take advantage of this, so far we have received some very positive feedback and suggestions to help us improve our app. Thank you to everyone that is helping us with this.
coinvirus

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:47:53 PM

*Works with Signal, Whatsapp, Telegram, and to verfity gmail accounts
Gmail verify not working with your number.
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:57:22 AM

Please PM with the phone number you tried to use for Gmail verification. We have tested Gmail verification numerous times with no issue. Are you using a VPN from the country you are tying to verify Gmail from? If not that maybe the issue.
coinvirus

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

Please PM with the phone number you tried to use for Gmail verification. We have tested Gmail verification numerous times with no issue. Are you using a VPN from the country you are tying to verify Gmail from? If not that maybe the issue.

PM sent and waiting for reply
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

PM sent and waiting for reply

PM responded to, please check your PM's
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

Hello dygits let me ask if your service also have a sms function which is you can receive sms for verification purposes?
Because i have groups in skype are always looking for sms verification in US country and also they are doing multiple accounts that i think your service will work in amazon aws for verification purposes..
I just want to know if you have a receiving sms for verification if not i think better to add it and i will help you to have new customer.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:00:23 PM

I confirm I have the same issue.
Using US IP, I'm simply getting from gMail:

This phone number cannot be used for verification

Does somebody test it how is with UK numbers? As I just need numbers to pass gMail/Twitter vefification and kept them for re-verification?
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:10:39 PM

Hello dygits let me ask if your service also have a sms function which is you can receive sms for verification purposes?
Because i have groups in skype are always looking for sms verification in US country and also they are doing multiple accounts that i think your service will work in amazon aws for verification purposes..
I just want to know if you have a receiving sms for verification if not i think better to add it and i will help you to have new customer.

Yes it will work for amazon verification, you are more than welcome to try it for free, we have extended our FREE trial, so everyone that downloads our app gets $1.50 FREE credit to try our app out
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

Does somebody test it how is with UK numbers? As I just need numbers to pass gMail/Twitter vefification and kept them for re-verification?

If you are trying to verify UK gmail, you have to use UK IP address, for US use US IP address if you are trying to verify a gmail account.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:40:59 AM

If you are trying to verify UK gmail, you have to use UK IP address, for US use US IP address if you are trying to verify a gmail account.

Did you read what I wrote?

So it's NOT working.

And I was curious what is the situation with UK number? Are they working at all for verification or not?
It's close to my mind to use a UK IP if I want to try with UK number...
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 12:45:45 AM

We have tested all 3 US/UK/Canada many times without an issue. Can you PM the phone number you are using for verification?
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

We have added the ability to create accounts using an email address. Let us know what you think.
FuzzyCoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

Can not call or sms on android emulator bluestack
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

I believe android emulator bluestack is only for games. Have you tried Andy emulator? www.ANDYROID.NET, I would try this one its not only for gaming, let us know if you have any issues.
FuzzyCoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

How to recover account? I have registered with only mobile number.
Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

How to recover account? I have registered with only mobile number.

Please send us a PM, so we can assist you with your issue.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

I believe android emulator bluestack is only for games. Have you tried Andy emulator? www.ANDYROID.NET, I would try this one its not only for gaming, let us know if you have any issues.
Looks like andy does not support Windows 10.Any other emulator I can try this on?
Is previous version of android al so supported by Dygits?

Dygits (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:14:36 AM

Looks like andy does not support Windows 10.Any other emulator I can try this on?
Is previous version of android al so supported by Dygits?

I would give Droid4x a try, its compatible with Windows 10
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:21:18 AM

This service looks ver interesting. How many companys work with this? Are there other big names?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: