Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Question about litecoins & Wallets  (Read 447 times)
previse (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:09:24 PM

I'm gonna be mining litecoins now and i'm a bit skeptical about what wallet to use.

I'm thinking BTC-E would be best because i can buy/sell right on there so theres no multiple transfers necessary.
also if i use BTC-E (Which i havent used yet) how would i go about selling the LTC and getting the money to my bank or paypal?

Thanks
lostgods

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:11:53 PM

Wallets are for storing and transferring coins. As of right now, I believe you need to use a 3rd party in order to cash them out.
previse (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:14:19 PM

No i understand what wallets are what i'm asking is;

Are there any LTC wallets that are easy to buy/sell withdraw usd and deposit usd? BTC-E seems hard to get my money from my LTC
Dawesom

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:19:39 PM

I think you're confusing wallets with the exchange...and someone should correct me if I'm wrong.  You can transfer LTC from your wallet to BTC-E, sell them and then choose to be paid out.  But I don't think you can mine coins directly into your BTC-E account.  Getting paid out after selling them on the exchange is a whole other ordeal.
previse (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:26:35 PM

Sorry i'm not wording it right

I'm mining for give-me-ltc and then my payout address is my btc-e, so i'm loading them in there. Nothing will happened to them correct?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: