Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Ico  (Read 1468 times)
zahra4577 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

I am a member of yobit exchange and get email notification with count down to new ICO launch but usually it arrives just few hours before ICO starts and being in different time zone, most of the time I miss it.
Is there any other way to learn about yobig ICO two three days in advance?

happybitcoinph

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

I am a member of yobit exchange and get email notification with count down to new ICO launch but usually it arrives just few hours before ICO starts and being in different time zone, most of the time I miss it.

None.

You must the one who needs to adjust and try to keep up quick when email arrives.
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

None.

You must the one who needs to adjust and try to keep up quick when email arrives.
Why can't yobit inform about ICO atleast before 24 hours? why give investors so little time? if more time is given, more people can join.Making every ICO more successful and profitable.

Qartada

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Choose a better exchange.

YoBit is notoriously unreliable and terrible at handling all of these things, especially when they list coins like E-Dinar coin and have to deal with what happens when these giant Ponzis fall on everyone's head.

I don't know where you can get good ICO advice but YoBit isn't ever going to be the place.  At least on Bitcointalk alone you can find the newest ones anyway.

Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

YoBit is notoriously unreliable and terrible at handling all of these things, especially when they list coins like E-Dinar coin and have to deal with what happens when these giant Ponzis fall on everyone's head.

I don't know where you can get good ICO advice but YoBit isn't ever going to be the place.  At least on Bitcointalk alone you can find the newest ones anyway.
It is true that it is really unreliable as it contains all the scam coins in the world of digital currency and i am not sure what incentives do they have in accepting all those coins without any value or even a good development team and i do think Yobit should not be considered as a typical crypto exchange.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

most of the time I miss it.
in other words you have been super lucky so far because you haven't lost any money in the numerous scam ICOs that keep popping up.
and you think Yobit cares, of course not. they only care to get paid from the scammer ICO owners to list it on their site and users are the ones losing money.

yeah if you want to lose money, follow the altcoin announcements from the appropriate board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0) they always say what they plan to do.

There is a FOMO brewing...
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

It is true that it is really unreliable as it contains all the scam coins in the world of digital currency and i am not sure what incentives do they have in accepting all those coins without any value or even a good development team and i do think Yobit should not be considered as a typical crypto exchange.
Exactly.
They gain profit if people are exchanging their own bitcoins into the scam coins, they just want to get the commision from every trade, and they dont care if they accept obvious ponzi's or even coins that are pumped just for profits (or the pre-mined ones).

I think you should look for exchanges which are fair with their customers, reliable, fast and safe.

How can you trust the cryptocurrency exchange which accepts every goddamn coin that is made/is being made?

There are many trusted exchanges, where the rates are fair and the risk of losing you money because of the exchange fault, is close to 0
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

Exactly.
They gain profit if people are exchanging their own bitcoins into the scam coins, they just want to get the commision from every trade, and they dont care if they accept obvious ponzi's or even coins that are pumped just for profits (or the pre-mined ones).

I think you should look for exchanges which are fair with their customers, reliable, fast and safe.

How can you trust the cryptocurrency exchange which accepts every goddamn coin that is made/is being made?

There are many trusted exchanges, where the rates are fair and the risk of losing you money because of the exchange fault, is close to 0
Yeah, your right they are just earning for it for every trade that will come out and get an commision on it. Yobit have an many listed altcoin and the others now is dead coin. So like what you said try to find an reliable and fast exchange. Like poloniex and bittrex try it, i'm fan of this two exchanger
Mikkiun

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

I never join any ICO lauching on Yobit. it seems many ICO projects on Yobit exchange always be scammed after some days or some weeks later. I fyou want to join ICO projects. Please look for some good ICO lauching on this forum to join it. 

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 05:43:38 PM by el kaka22

There are multiple solutions could be found for the problem you are having. I could not understand why don't you concentrate to invest on the ICOs which are being listed on other exchanges, or they also intimating you at neck of time ?

Anyway here are some feasible solutions for knowing ICOs well in advance :
- Be active on altcoin announcement board. Many devs do intimate about their starting of ICO and its timing too.
- http://www.icocountdown.com show upcoming and currently active ICOs.
- https://cyber.fund/radar is another similar services but with little differences on interpretations.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

I never join any ICO lauching on Yobit. it seems many ICO projects on Yobit exchange always be scammed after some days or some weeks later. I fyou want to join ICO projects. Please look for some good ICO lauching on this forum to join it. 

You're very lucky if you never join exchange ICO like yobit or c-cex ICO. because i ever join ICO's there and lose some % of my money and never get profit from that. Usually ICO in yobit and c-cex will dump hard and never reach ICO price again, only a few coin can strong above ICO price there.
So i agree with you reseach good ICO in this forum is better choice and could be more profitable

zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

You're very lucky if you never join exchange ICO like yobit or c-cex ICO. because i ever join ICO's there and lose some % of my money and never get profit from that. Usually ICO in yobit and c-cex will dump hard and never reach ICO price again, only a few coin can strong above ICO price there.
So i agree with you reseach good ICO in this forum is better choice and could be more profitable
I have observed few latest yobit ICOs and they all did pretty well.Like Shorty is still above ICO price even after months of their ICO.Two days back another ICO gjg is also doing well till now.I am surprised how you lost your money.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

Hi may i know if this yobit ico you are referring with is affiliated with Yobit crypto currency exchange site? May I have the website for this Yobit ICo? Thanks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:32:45 PM

Just adjust your time so that you can join that ICO. They have their very own timeframe and it is already set. And when you've got the notification earlier you need to put that in your mind since you are aware of it.

Hi may i know if this yobit ico you are referring with is affiliated with Yobit crypto currency exchange site? May I have the website for this Yobit ICo? Thanks.

It is yobit itself, they have the section for it on their website. http://yobit.net/en/ico/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:18:40 AM

Nice one, never knew that Yobit has a section for ICO sites. One thing I hate from yobit is the scam coins and the dead coins. Wish they delete the non moving ones for several months.

Just adjust your time so that you can join that ICO. They have their very own timeframe and it is already set. And when you've got the notification earlier you need to put that in your mind since you are aware of it.

It is yobit itself, they have the section for it on their website. http://yobit.net/en/ico/

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:31:10 AM

Nice one, never knew that Yobit has a section for ICO sites. One thing I hate from yobit is the scam coins and the dead coins. Wish they delete the non moving ones for several months.

Well they really lack of cleaning with those dead coins. I don't know if there is something behind that upon letting a dead coin to be listed and keeping to their website. Though their ICO section isn't that active since most of the ICO's are happening mostly here in forum with the advertisement and look at the dates of the listed ICO's there, there's a big gap to each other.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:06:34 AM

Well they really lack of cleaning with those dead coins. I don't know if there is something behind that upon letting a dead coin to be listed and keeping to their website. Though their ICO section isn't that active since most of the ICO's are happening mostly here in forum with the advertisement and look at the dates of the listed ICO's there, there's a big gap to each other.
I dont get the point of investing into the company, that makes it possible to trade such a scamcoins as the ones we can see at yobit.
That is really not a good sign for any cryptocurrency exchange (especially during ICO time), that they are not worried about their clients losing the money for pump/shit/dead altcoins.

Personally, I would suggest staying away from that, exchanges that totally don't care about their customers but instead they care more about the funds deposited are not worth to invest in.
There are even more reasons why someone should stay away from Yobit, but that is only my opinion, and it is up to you, if you want to invest in them or not.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:15:14 PM

are you sure that is the only one Smiley
that platform is full of bad features and gives you all the bad experiences that are possibly to have using a cryptocurrency exchange platform!

besides they will never remove those dead, scam coins because they are making money out of them. haven't you eve seen their fake pumps!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

I dont get the point of investing into the company, that makes it possible to trade such a scamcoins as the ones we can see at yobit.
That is really not a good sign for any cryptocurrency exchange (especially during ICO time), that they are not worried about their clients losing the money for pump/shit/dead altcoins.

Personally, I would suggest staying away from that, exchanges that totally don't care about their customers but instead they care more about the funds deposited are not worth to invest in.
There are even more reasons why someone should stay away from Yobit, but that is only my opinion, and it is up to you, if you want to invest in them or not.

We can't do something about it, many are already complaining about it but I guess they are trying something for the complaints about those dead coins. They are good for traders that likes to buy those type of coins because there are chances that a single moment those coins will become alive again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Crazymoon

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

Their site is such a mess. I wouldn't advice you to keep BTC in there, or at least move the profit from there on one of the wallets. And yeah that usually happens, but what I usually do when I get such an emails is I set an alarm so I can wake up and buy it. (since I am in different time zone).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: