Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to mine 1 btc in a month by mining  (Read 4195 times)
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

i have known about bitcoin since year 2012, but i never did mining until now because i dont have knowledge about technical in mining and also the main considering is the cost of hardware of mining, but i want to try to mine btc and have a target to make 1 btc in a month.
my question is :
1. what hardware i need to create a mining rig ?
2. how much its cost ?
3. what the minimum hashrate to produce 1 btc in a month by mining?
thank you
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

i have known about bitcoin since year 2012, but i never did mining until now because i dont have knowledge about technical in mining and also the main considering is the cost of hardware of mining, but i want to try to mine btc and have a target to make 1 btc in a month.
my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

I wish i could be of more help here, but I never really got into mining either.

However, if it helps I can tell you that to mine 1 BTC/month, you will need a quite large initial capital to buy hardware for. I also imagine it requires a designated location, since you would need more power than i think most people can endure living with in their private home.

The latter is not true for cloud mining, of course. Smiley

I wish you good luck in your mining endeavors Sir.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
znggurj

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

At the current difficulty levels, to be mining 1 BTC per month you'll need around 66 TH/s.
For that, you're going to need 5 antminer S9s which would come to $10,500
Of course you will have to also include electricity costs and contribution to initial cost in your earning per month too...

If that seems a bit high I think you should lower your aspirations a little Wink
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

Is it even profitable to purchase mining hardware and start mining in the current stage of things and with the current difficulty level is it even possible to get any profit even with a year of return ,i really doubt that and i would rather purchase bitcoin than investing in the hardware .

bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:17:39 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

I wish i could be of more help here, but I never really got into mining either.

However, if it helps I can tell you that to mine 1 BTC/month, you will need a quite large initial capital to buy hardware for. I also imagine it requires a designated location, since you would need more power than i think most people can endure living with in their private home.

The latter is not true for cloud mining, of course. Smiley

I wish you good luck in your mining endeavors Sir.
thank you for info sir, for mining place i have a building separetely from my home.
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:22:19 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

At the current difficulty levels, to be mining 1 BTC per month you'll need around 66 TH/s.
Of course you will have to also include electricity costs and contribution to initial cost in your earning per month too...

If that seems a bit high I think you should lower your aspirations a little Wink
thank you very much for your info, that to produce 1 btc in a month i need around 66 TH/s and cost of buying hardware of 5 antminer S9to need  $10,500 ..wowww it is very surpricing for me and it is very expensive for me.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:56:22 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

thank you very much for your info, that to produce 1 btc in a month i need around 66 TH/s and cost of buying hardware of 5 antminer S9to need  $10,500 ..wowww it is very surpricing for me and it is very expensive for me.

You don't need so much if you want to mine other crypto and trade it to BTC, which many people already do so here. A cheap CPU with a LGA 1150 mobo and 2-4 gigs of ram as well as a few RX 470s costs less than a S9 and it makes you more money. It's largely the reason why there's much less mining discussion about bitcoin these days.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

thank you very much for your info, that to produce 1 btc in a month i need around 66 TH/s and cost of buying hardware of 5 antminer S9to need  $10,500 ..wowww it is very surpricing for me and it is very expensive for me.

you need to look at the roi time, with the current value of bitcoin, investing 10k is not that bad, because you are looking for 10 months, roi which is standard in crypto

if you factor that bitcoin can go to 2k this year it look even better, but thee diff will increase long before that making the possible increase of the value kinda pointless

if you can afford those antminer, a good strategy would be to mine until 66% of roi and then sell the asic, they should retain a good price in 6-7 months
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

You don't need so much if you want to mine other crypto and trade it to BTC, which many people already do so here. A cheap CPU with a LGA 1150 mobo and 2-4 gigs of ram as well as a few RX 470s costs less than a S9 and it makes you more money. It's largely the reason why there's much less mining discussion about bitcoin these days.

I would say Bitcoin is way more stable and less volatile than other altcoins. Some altcoins like Monero dropped quite a bit in value a while ago, and if you were waiting a bit and maybe only selling every week, you might have lost a large amount of BTC after converting. ASICs also have fairly good resale price, not sure about CPUs.

Hi guys

To solve all your mining problem, I just discover a good faucet bot in cloud, you can get 1 BTC every week and you can start Collects 0.0005 BTC every 20 minutes with only 0,03 BTC.
this is the url <scam URL> go to the site and register for free and the buy some dedicated IP, start earning.

Good luck.

Nice try, but it isn't a mining thing and obviously a ponzi/scam that I highly doubt will pay out anyone, or force you to deposit a large amount before letting you "withdraw".

taking a break - expect delayed responses
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:33:01 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

thank you very much for your info, that to produce 1 btc in a month i need around 66 TH/s and cost of buying hardware of 5 antminer S9to need  $10,500 ..wowww it is very surpricing for me and it is very expensive for me.

thank you for your suggention, altcoint will be my consideration
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

you need to look at the roi time, with the current value of bitcoin, investing 10k is not that bad, because you are looking for 10 months, roi which is standard in crypto

if you factor that bitcoin can go to 2k this year it look even better, but thee diff will increase long before that making the possible increase of the value kinda pointless

if you can afford those antminer, a good strategy would be to mine until 66% of roi and then sell the asic, they should retain a good price in 6-7 months
okey, i want to ask you, if i buy a piece Antminer S9 does it will produce a consistent amount of btc everyday base on the Hashrate production of that antminer s9 . i have calculated using alloscom bitcoin mining calculator that a piece of antminer s9 with 14 TH/s in todays difficuly will produce about 0.006759 BTC everyday, my question is do a piece of antminer s9 will produce 0.006759 btc everyday for me?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:49:53 AM

Not everyday till the end of time. Learn more about Bitcoin and Bitcoin difficulty.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:57:57 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

okey, i want to ask you, if i buy a piece Antminer S9 does it will produce a consistent amount of btc everyday base on the Hashrate production of that antminer s9 . i have calculated using alloscom bitcoin mining calculator that a piece of antminer s9 with 14 TH/s in todays difficuly will produce about 0.006759 BTC everyday, my question is do a piece of antminer s9 will produce 0.006759 btc everyday for me?

There is no accurate answer because the amount will be different everyday based on difficulty, what pool you're in etc. I mean honestly if you're in a smaller pool there could be days that nothing is mined by any of you within the pool.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

no it will not produce forever that amount, this is the problem, or mining bitcoin would have been much better, there is something called difficulty, and increase, because of competition between miners, they apparently love to steal each other some bitcoin

difficulty now increase 10-20% on average per month, in fact last time i checked the earning for a s9 was 0.008xx now is 20% less or around that
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

no it will not produce forever that amount, this is the problem, or mining bitcoin would have been much better, there is something called difficulty, and increase, because of competition between miners, they apparently love to steal each other some bitcoin

difficulty now increase 10-20% on average per month, in fact last time i checked the earning for a s9 was 0.008xx now is 20% less or around that
"no it will not produce forever that amount" = Okey, i see, it will not produce 0.006759 btc everyday the reason is mining difficulty factor, am i right?
"because of competition between miners,= i understand about miners competition,
 but what you mean about "they apparently love to steal each other some bitcoin"....i dont understand
" in fact last time i checked the earning for a s9 was 0.008xx" is this an earning for a day or a month?
thank you very much Mr. Amph, for your info it is very clear for me
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:31:10 AM

my question is :
2. how much its cost ?
thank you

"no it will not produce forever that amount" = Okey, i see, it will not produce 0.006759 btc everyday the reason is mining difficulty factor, am i right?
"because of competition between miners,= i understand about miners competition,
 but what you mean about "they apparently love to steal each other some bitcoin"....i dont understand
" in fact last time i checked the earning for a s9 was 0.008xx" is this an earning for a day or a month?
thank you very much Mr. Amph, for your info it is very clear for me

if miners where clever, they would sit now on the same amount of coins generated per day, but since they are greedy they add hash power to "steal" bitcoin from the other

if for example there are only two big farms mining, and both are doing half of the total emission coins, which is currently 1800 btc per day, it mean that each one is mining 900

now one of these farm is more greedy and want to mine 1000 coins per day, this farm then add 10% hashrate and begin to generate 1000, while the other only 800, this is what i call stealing

because then the other farm will do the same, and they are again mining 900 each, but guess what, the consumption is now higher, they are now, only killing their own profit...

unless the value keep increasing of course and in this case it won't be "stealing" anymore
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

Amph is explaining growth in mining gear.

Every 2016 blocks  the difficulty changes.

So if people buy gear  the coins mine faster and difficulty goes upwards and onwards.

Years ago in my garage  I had 10,000 gh  the entire network was  21,000,000 gh  so I had 1/2100 of the whole worlds hashrate in my garage

the power used  to do that was 6000 watts say 6 kwatts  the gear was about 7000 usd.

3728094244/2100 = 1,774,806 gh  is what I would need now to run 1/2100 of the worlds hash   that would be 142 s-9's

or about 200k in gear  and it would use 198778 watts  say 200 kwatts. That is not fitting in my 2 car garage Grin

So you are up against growth of hashrate/ difficulty

Difficulty History

Date   Difficulty   Change   Hash Rate
Apr 13 2017   520,808,749,422   4.24%   3,728,094,244 GH/s
Mar 30 2017   499,635,929,817   5.03%   3,576,533,297 GH/s
Mar 17 2017   475,705,205,062   3.24%   3,405,230,497 GH/s
Mar 03 2017   460,769,358,091   4.54%   3,298,315,540 GH/s
Feb 18 2017   440,779,902,287   4.41%   3,155,225,442 GH/s
Feb 04 2017   422,170,566,884   7.43%   3,022,014,630 GH/s
Jan 22 2017   392,963,262,344   16.64%   2,812,940,600 GH/s
Jan 10 2017   336,899,932,796   6.05%   2,411,623,656 GH/s
Dec 28 2016   317,688,400,354   2.43%   2,274,102,150 GH/s