Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:21:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [METHOD] FREE Watch Netflix Without Account LIFETIME *WORKED 11/04/2017  (Read 3213 times)
razorcombro (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 03:09:32 PM by razorcombro

I want to sell a method to FREE Watch Netflix Without Account LIFETIME

Price 5$ Only via BTC Only
https://selly.gg/p/d8f83969

Features and what you need:

- PC
    - Chrome
    - No Account
    - Always Update Information

For information PM me... Worked 100000%

Testimonial :

My feedback about this method:

It is shared account (You can create your own profile) and it currently plans to 4 Screens + Ultra HD (I saw the billing details and looks like it renewed the plan every month) you don't need to log-in because it will automatically log-in you once you import the script, I have worry for the OP cause it can change the email and password but if the buyer is good I think it will no problem. Also, it seems the account working in any countries.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:35:43 PM

I'll take vouch copy if you are saying is true? I will leave feedback immediately once I got the method.

razorcombro (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

I'll take vouch copy if you are saying is true? I will leave feedback immediately once I got the method.

Okay... I give Warranty for you... Smiley
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Okay... I give Warranty for you... Smiley
I'm asking for vouch copy and not for warranty sir.

Almost member here waiting for review/feedback in the product before they will buy, if you cannot give a vouch copy then I think no one will your product since they do not know if this method is working or not.

razorcombro (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

you promised this method not share public ?
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

you promised this method not share public ?
Of course, I will not share this method because this method does not belong to me.

User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

In which countries does this work ? Global ?

Sorry but this annoys me it´s 100% if it works always, it can´t work more than always  Wink

[could be your ad]
razorcombro (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

In which countries does this work ? Global ?

Sorry but this annoys me it´s 100% if it works always, it can´t work more than always  Wink

Yap... it's always work sir... This IS GLOBAL Method sir... Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

Every "lifetime" Netflix "method" ever posted here has crashed and burned 100000% (haha) of the time and is usually a total scam.  Waste of money unless all you expect is a week or two or a list of 50000 hacked accounts you can change every day.  Probably just another scammer looking for some quick drug money.  How many times can anyone really fall for this every time a new seller pops up?
razorcombro (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

Every "lifetime" Netflix "method" ever posted here has crashed and burned 100000% (haha) of the time and is usually a total scam.  Waste of money unless all you expect is a week or two or a list of 50000 hacked accounts you can change every day.  Probably just another scammer looking for some quick drug money.  How many times can anyone really fall for this every time a new seller pops up?

Total SCAM hahaah ? LOL
Read the tittle sir... "Without Account" oke Huh
hahahahaha scam i or you :v
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

It is shared account (You can create your own profile) and it currently plans to 4 Screens + Ultra HD (I saw the billing details and looks like it renewed the plan every month) you don't need to log-in because it will automatically log-in you once you import the script, I have worry for the OP cause it can change the email and password but if the buyer is good I think it will no problem. Also, it seems the account working in any countries.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

It is shared account (It works Global) and it currently plans to 4 Screens + Ultra HD (I saw the billing details and looks like it renewed the plan every month) you don't need to log-in because it will automatically log-in you once you import the script, I have worry for the OP cause it can change the email and password.

Lol so much for "No Account"

I was wondering how it worked....makes sense
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

It is shared account (It works Global) and it currently plans to 4 Screens + Ultra HD (I saw the billing details and looks like it renewed the plan every month) you don't need to log-in because it will automatically log-in you once you import the script, I have worry for the OP cause it can change the email and password.

I've edited my feedback. Basically, you don't need to create an account because it will automatically log-in you in Netflix.

And yes the account is working.

Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

So basically this is using cookies am I right?
Hm. Maybe I can figure this out myself
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Why should I buy from you and not use the method available on u tube?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:58:40 PM

Total SCAM hahaah ? LOL
Read the tittle sir... "Without Account" oke Huh
hahahahaha scam i or you :v

you.  With accout or without account (seems it DOES require an account) it makes no difference.  EVERY Netflix method is closed within a week or so. May as well just buy hacked accounts for 10cents.   This, like the dozens of others posted here every week will fail quickly and you will disappear like the cockroach you are and then will reappear with yet another new name and useless method.  Whether it is an intentional scam or just a "scam of stupidity" for those who send you money it's still a scam.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

I've edited my feedback. Basically, you don't need to create an account because it will automatically log-in you in Netflix.

Let us know if it's working 2 or 3 or 4 weeks from now although "LIFETIME" could mean the "lifetime" of a cockroach.   LOL  "NOW" is meaningless.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

with your feedback basically OP can do change the email and PW after he sold the service here, so we don't have any access since its a shared service from netflix, its really a gamble for the buyer although OP said its for a lifetime, better to have some good assurance from OP if he can provide something that will guarantee that he will not change anything from the login.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

with your feedback basically OP can do change the email and PW after he sold the service here, so we don't have any access since its a shared service from netflix, its really a gamble for the buyer although OP said its for a lifetime, better to have some good assurance from OP if he can provide something that will guarantee that he will not change anything from the login.

Seriously?  If the OP says so it will then be true?  He already said it was a "lifetime" account.  You believe that?  His guarantee would be worth the paper it was printed on.  Oh wait, there was no paper!  Cheesy    The only guarantee there is is that he has the money. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: