Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info v2 sendmany help 0.05or0.1BTC  (Read 412 times)
danystatic (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

Objective:   What I want is to get payments on unique addresses provided by forward payment service using Blockcypher, then forward payment to Blockchain 1 single account. handling users payment through the callback.
Then I want to sendmany $from this 1 single Blockchain address to redistribute among providers the balance.
Sure, one day near I will use maybe pycoind and avoid using 3rd party services but this is good for now.

I receive payments successfully, using callback from Blockcyhper forwarding payments into Blockchain.info address.
then... using same address I want to use the /sendmany function in PHP.

this is using the API
I can check balance and receive a response  balance: 0.0832
I want to create wallet, and it wont work , receive empty response
I try to sendmany it says I have 0 BTC  ( I believe I have to speficify the $from address, but I want to use 1 single address to receive BTC in this wallet, to avoid consolidate payments, I handle unique payments through the callback)

Whe using sendmany API it responds saying I have 0 BTC balance.
- I want to receive from payment forward all BTC into single address. But it seems blockchain.info is not holding BTC on same address

Please help me 0.05BTC or 0.1BTC or you say...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: