Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus Announcements  (Read 13013 times)
aureusofficial (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

Dear aureus official  . I have few questions.. to ask . Why aureus is missing listing  in coinmarketcap and C-Cex exchanger ....? And where trade aureus now ...please reply. Regards

Hello,

Aureus (AURS) is still listed on CoinMarketCap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aureus/
As for C-CEX, our blockchain is currently down.
However, it will be back up again by or before the first week of December.

Therefore, please stand by for our announcement.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:20:20 AM

I want to ask, where is this excange for Aureus? because I see in c-cex exchange can not find this token, and in coinmarketcap does not show market

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

To all Aureus owners:

For the month of December, the BTC dividends will be distributed within the first week.
You are eligible to receive the dividends according to the following:
1. AURS in AureusCentral
2. AURS in Aureus.cc wallet
3. AURS owners who have completed the PoP process correctly

If you have AURS as listed above, you do not have to do anything to receive the dividends.

For everyone else, just send your AURS to your aureus.cc wallet and you will receive dividends.
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:25 AM

I want to ask, where is this excange for Aureus? because I see in c-cex exchange can not find this token, and in coinmarketcap does not show market

Hello,

Kindly wait for our announcement.
The C-CEX blockchain will be back up again by or before the first week of December.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Cantileverfx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Maybe I still don’t get the whole picture of what’s going on right now, but does the BTC liquidation thing you just mentioned have anything to do with holding 15000 BCH instead of BTC as trust as stated in some of the previous posts ?

That the distribution is still going on means I too am eligible for my share ?
If yes, where should I keep my AURs then ?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Around October of this year, a vote was held within the Aureus community since BTC reached a milestone price of above $5,000.
As a result, the community voted in favour to liquidate the ABT fund which consisted of 15,000 BTC.

Right now, the community still has BCH and BTG.
The management's plans in regards to this will be fully disclosed in our announcements.
So please stand by.

We can let you know that we started issuing the monthly BTC dividends through the following activities:
1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS
4. conversion of 700BCH monthly

We hope this clears up your queries.
You will be eligible to receive AURS if you follow our process and we highly recommend you keep it in your Aureus.cc wallets.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you for your kind reply, which is mostly noted.

I understand that I need to have my AURs in an external wallet (like android AUREAS wallet) and not in AUREAS.cc in order to receive monthly dividend.
You however suggested I hold my AURs in AUREAS.cc

I kind of feel these two are somewhat conflicting and so have lost my way what to do or which is a better way to go.

Could you explain in details what I can get and cannot in either way of the above two options ?
(Can I receive monthly dividend if I keep my AURs in  AUREAS.cc in completely the same manner as I have them in an external wallet followed by a successful POP process ?)

Thank you in advance.
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

Maybe I still don’t get the whole picture of what’s going on right now, but does the BTC liquidation thing you just mentioned have anything to do with holding 15000 BCH instead of BTC as trust as stated in some of the previous posts ?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Around October of this year, a vote was held within the Aureus community since BTC reached a milestone price of above $5,000.
As a result, the community voted in favour to liquidate the ABT fund which consisted of 15,000 BTC.

The management's plans in regards to this will be fully disclosed in our announcements.
So please stand by.

We can let you know that we started issuing the monthly BTC dividends through the following activities:
1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

You will be eligible to receive AURS if you follow our process and we highly recommend you keep it in your Aureus.cc wallets.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I understand that I need to have my AURs in an external wallet (like android AUREAS wallet) and not in AUREAS.cc in order to receive monthly dividend.

I kind of feel these two are somewhat conflicting and so have lost my way what to do or which is a better way to go.

Could you explain in details what I can get and cannot in either way of the above two options ?
(Can I receive monthly dividend if I keep my AURs in  AUREAS.cc in completely the same manner as I have them in an external wallet followed by a successful POP process ?)

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Firstly, we would like to apologise for the confusion.
Just to clear things up, for you to receive the monthly BTC dividends, we usually make our members undergo a mandatory process called Proof-of-Participation (PoP). This is so that every month, before the issuance of the dividends, members can complete the PoP which allows our system to calculate how many AURS they have in their wallet.
The total amount of BTC dividends you get is determined by the total amount of AURS you have.

Now, due to the most recent events within the Aureus ecosystem, for the December BTC dividends, we are encouraging all our users to transfer all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet.
This is to ensure that the issuance of the December BTC dividends can be a smooth process.

Therefore, if you want to receive the BTC dividends for December, we strongly recommend moving all your AURS to your Aureus.cc account.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Cantileverfx

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Just to clear things up, for you to receive the monthly BTC dividends, we usually make our members undergo a mandatory process called Proof-of-Participation (PoP). This is so that every month, before the issuance of the dividends, members can complete the PoP which allows our system to calculate how many AURS they have in their wallet.
The total amount of BTC dividends you get is determined by the total amount of AURS you have.

Now, due to the most recent events within the Aureus ecosystem, for the December BTC dividends, we are encouraging all our users to transfer all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet.
This is to ensure that the issuance of the December BTC dividends can be a smooth process.

Therefore, if you want to receive the BTC dividends for December, we strongly recommend moving all your AURS to your Aureus.cc account.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you for your follow-up.

I now understand that ;

1. The dividend distribution event for this December alone is kind of special and requires AURs holders (wishing to receive their share of dividends) to keep AURs in  Aureus.cc account and not in an external wallet.

2. The subsequent monthly dividend from next January onward will be distributed as per the normal process where the dividends will be credited to Aureas.cc wallet in proportion to the amount of AUR holdings in an external wallet provided that POP process has been successfully completed. (Nevertheless, your POP transaction is now temporarily suspended but will resume soon and it will be announced shortly.)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.
segobebek

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:52 AM

To all Aureus owners:

For the month of December, the BTC dividends will be distributed within the first week.
1. AURS in AureusCentral

If you have AURS as listed above, you do not have to do anything to receive the dividends.

For everyone else, just send your AURS to your aureus.cc wallet and you will receive dividends.
my aereus tx is pending for hours, ITS normal or not dev
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

1. The dividend distribution event for this December alone is kind of special and requires AURs holders (wishing to receive their share of dividends) to keep AURs in  Aureus.cc account and not in an external wallet.

2. The subsequent monthly dividend from next January onward will be distributed as per the normal process where the dividends will be credited to Aureas.cc wallet in proportion to the amount of AUR holdings in an external wallet provided that POP process has been successfully completed. (Nevertheless, your POP transaction is now temporarily suspended but will resume soon and it will be announced shortly.)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.
Please note that we are working towards improving our current system.

Therefore, we strongly suggest that you follow all our social media pages, our blog/website, and announcement thread here on Bitcointalk to get instant updates.
Since the Bitcoin industry is volatile, we also aim to constantly innovate and improve the structure and system of the Aureus ecosystem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

To all Aureus owners:

1. AURS in AureusCentral

same here, iam also pending tx sending aurs android wallet to aureus.cc wallet

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

To all Aureus owners:

1. AURS in AureusCentral

same here, iam also pending tx sending aurs android wallet to aureus.cc wallet

Hello,

We do apologise for this inconvenience.
Again, our system is experiencing some lag due to the number of activities occurring within it.
However, this function will be enabled soon.

For now, we kindly ask that you wait and be patient.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Cantileverfx

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:32 PM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Therefore, we strongly suggest that you follow all our social media pages, our blog/website, and announcement thread here on Bitcointalk to get instant updates.
Since the Bitcoin industry is volatile, we also aim to constantly innovate and improve the structure and system of the Aureus ecosystem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Thank you for your confirmation.

As per your instructions, I just sent my AURs from my android Aureus wallet to my Aureus.cc wallet.
(Hope this will arrive soon without delay reportedly being experienced now.)

Kindly give me the links for the web pages you mentioned above so I can catch things up in time.

Kind regards,

Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 06:35:47 AM by Silvercell

you will not got credited after sending your aurs to aureus.cc wallet
 i already sending my aurs to aureus.cc wallet,but after 24 hours my balance is Zero

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
greenpenguin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

If I have done the Android POP correctly, I can leave them there and receive for December? Just to clarify, because you said you are encouraging "ALL" to send to aureus.cc. Thanks in advance.
segobebek

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

I Smell kind a scam about this coin
Cantileverfx

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:26 PM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

As per your instructions, I just sent my AURs from my android Aureus wallet to my Aureus.cc wallet.

Kindly give me the links for the web pages you mentioned above so I can catch things up in time.

Kind regards,

Hello,

I haven't received my AURs in Aureus.cc wallet after sending from my android AUREUS wallet some 20 hrs ago.
Look like the transaction's already been confirmed 708 times at the time of this writing.
When is it reflected in my account in Aureus.cc wallet.
Please give me the exact date and time.

Thank you.

aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Kind regards,

Hello,

Yes, there is a bit of a delay right now within our system.
We do apologise for the inconvenience.
Our tech team is currently working on it now to solve this issue.

Meanwhile, please be assured that your AURS is there and the function to update the balance will be enabled soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

If I have done the Android POP correctly, I can leave them there and receive for December? Just to clarify, because you said you are encouraging "ALL" to send to aureus.cc. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

What do you mean by Android PoP?
Please note that we are disabling the PoP system for this month.
Our tech team has advised us to let all our members know that they should move all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet to be eligible for the dividends in December.
If you need more help, do let us know or kindly PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:03 AM

I Smell kind a scam about this coin

Hello,

Have you been unhappy with our service?
Is there a reason for you to think this way?
We understand we do not have the best system in the world.
However, we are always looking to improve.
Therefore, any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
greenpenguin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:12 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:25:52 AM by greenpenguin

Hello,

What do you mean by Android PoP?
Please note that we are disabling the PoP system for this month.
Our tech team has advised us to let all our members know that they should move all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet to be eligible for the dividends in December.
If you need more help, do let us know or kindly PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

I had finished the PoP process in September already, through the Android app and Aureus.cc . It says That I am staking Aureus. Will I need to move it to the Aureus.cc wallet?  The post you made yesterday said that if you had successfully completed the PoP process, you need to do nothing.  

"To all Aureus owners:

1. AURS in AureusCentral

For everyone else, just send your AURS to your aureus.cc wallet and you will receive dividends."
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: