Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus Announcements  (Read 13013 times)
aureusofficial (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:38:17 AM by aureusofficial

8th Dividend Distribution

A total of 110 BTC was distributed to all members who successfully complied with our instructions.

A total of 7,974,527.65227 AURS over approximately 27,620 AURS addresses was included in this calculation. Therefore, members received 0.00001379 BTC for 1 Aureus.

Please note that these were the dividends generated from the month of December.

Starting 2018 (dividends that will be given out in the first week of February), we strongly recommend that everyone move their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet before the first week of the month in order to take part in the distribution of dividends.

There is no need to complete Proof-of-Participation. If you want a smoother dividend collection process, simply move your AURS to your Aureus.cc wallet before the first week of each month.

For more info, kindly visit our FAQ pages.
Or feel free to contact us.
Thank you.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Hallo! I have some aurs in my Android wallet. What should I do to get dividends?
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Hallo! I have some aurs in my Android wallet. What should I do to get dividends?

Hello,

We distribute dividends generated from the month before always on the first week of the month after.
Therefore, dividends generated from the month of January will be distributed on the first week of February.
So if you wish to keep your AURS funds inside your Android wallet for security purposes, you may do so.
But before the first week of every month, make sure you transfer the AURS you want included in the calculation to your Aureus.cc wallet.

It's as simple as that.
Please note that in doing so, your AURS funds will be idle for that whole week until dividends are distributed.
If you are an active trader, then please PM us for more details.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
satthupro

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

Hello,

We distribute dividends generated from the month before always on the first week of the month after.
Therefore, dividends generated from the month of January will be distributed on the first week of February.
So if you wish to keep your AURS funds inside your Android wallet for security purposes, you may do so.
But before the first week of every month, make sure you transfer the AURS you want included in the calculation to your Aureus.cc wallet.

It's as simple as that.
Please note that in doing so, your AURS funds will be idle for that whole week until dividends are distributed.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I can not find the Aureus code on c-cex.com to check the price. Please help me
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Hello,

It's as simple as that.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I can not find the Aureus code on c-cex.com to check the price. Please help me

Hello,

Please PM us your details.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

To all Aureus owners:

Please be reminded that you are in charge of your own wallets. We would like to remind all our members to stay vigilant and be careful in carrying out private transactions with people you do not know and/or trust. More often than not if the deal is too good to be true, then it is probably not genuine.

Aureus is available for trade on the Cryptopia exchange. It is safe and easy to use.

Thank you.
robi2017

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

hello aureus ppl,
 just bought some aurs on cryptopia and i wanna know what's procedure to get divident? when i go to aureus cc wallet on my dekstop,  saying not secure( site).. why?
on my android there is like 2 diff wallets aureus bitlox ltd and  bitkingdom AE Lab. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
what else should i do?
 i wanna know am i supposed to get dividend in btc or just more aureus? if it's btc  where i am supposed to leave my btc deposit address?
Last, why is aureus inactive on coinmarketcup???
best regards,
 Robi
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

hello aureus ppl,
 just bought some aurs on cryptopia and i wanna know what's procedure to get divident? when i go to aureus cc wallet on my dekstop,  saying not secure( site).. why?
on my android there is like 2 diff wallets aureus bitlox ltd and  bitkingdom AE Lab. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
what else should i do?
 i wanna know am i supposed to get dividend in btc or just more aureus? if it's btc  where i am supposed to leave my btc deposit address?
Last, why is aureus inactive on coinmarketcup???
best regards,
 Robi

Hello,

Firstly, the site is secure but our SSL certificate is still in the process.
As for your wallets, use the Aureus wallet app.
Not Bitlox for Android and certainly not the BitKingdom AE Lab as we do not support that.

To receive dividends, you can simply leave your AURS inside your Aureus.cc wallet.
AURS is inactive on CMC as we haven't updated the github there.
Our IT team is currently working on it right now as we speak.

Thank you.
For any further inquiries, do not hesitate to PM us.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
robi2017

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.aureus.wallet&hl=en ( aureus bitlox ltd)
http://login.aureus.cc/login (dekstop not secure)                                                                               

hi thanks for answer but  pls now tell me which one should i take
thanks
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.aureus.wallet&hl=en ( aureus bitlox ltd)
http://login.aureus.cc/login (dekstop not secure)                                                                               

hi thanks for answer but  pls now tell me which one should i take
thanks
Hello,

As we've mentioned, use the Aureus.cc website.
If you have any more pressing concerns, do not hesitate to PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
robi2017

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

what is this 7 days waiting for robot answer... actually don't give me anything I AM NOT INTERESTING ANY MORE FOR UR FALSE INACTIVE COIN.. u r just BAD THIEVES..
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

what is this 7 days waiting for robot answer... actually don't give me anything I AM NOT INTERESTING ANY MORE FOR UR FALSE INACTIVE COIN.. u r just BAD THIEVES..

Hello,

If you are talking about our Telegram bot, did you share your number with it?
You can always PM us if you have any pressing concerns and we will attend to you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

I hope this is one of the most essential project of cryptocurrency
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Dear all Aureus owners,

Firstly, we would like to remind everyone that improvements to the system are currently in progress.
We have decided to simplify procedures for receiving dividends and therefore, encourage all members to move their AURS funds to Aureus.cc and out of AureusCentral.
Since the Aureus Bitcoin Trust (ABT) reserve has been liquidated, AureusCentral's initial purpose for pledging is no longer active.
Therefore, all users should eventually move their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallets.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the mishap that has occurred with some transactions over the past week. This is due to the fact that our system is going through some changes and there was an issue with the database. However, our IT team just solved this technical error and everything should be running smoothly now.

Therefore, please double check your wallets and remember to hit the refresh button. Thank you.
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow this
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow this

Hello,

Thank you for the support!
We appreciate your kind words.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Good day. I have an Aureus wallet on Android. Do you have a detailed guide on how I can sell my tokens? Thank you.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
Merited by aureusofficial (5)

After much reading, it turns out Aureus is a very good project and has a very brilliant idea. Because, I know that the idea on offer will be very easy to market. It is true that many people have no technical knowledge. Hopefully this project goes according to the expected plan.
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

After much reading, it turns out Aureus is a very good project and has a very brilliant idea. Because, I know that the idea on offer will be very easy to market. It is true that many people have no technical knowledge. Hopefully this project goes according to the expected plan.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support.
We appreciate it and would like to assure you that the management is doing everything they can to implement the best strategies for all our members.

Cheers.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

look like dev is working hardly on this project ,i will follow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: