Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Spreadsheet for Crypto Investing.Realtime Portfolio monitoring/management  (Read 6863 times)
sonder (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

Thank you for understanding!
Actually I am going to share this spreadsheet as a free Add-on for google spreadsheets, but with some paid-features like a balance sync, telegram alerts, historical data wirters
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Actually I am going to share this spreadsheet as a free Add-on for google spreadsheets, but with some paid-features like a balance sync, telegram alerts, historical data wirters

Checked OP bro. Awesome project you are doing. If you need to person to help in macro and make a script for you please contact me anytime. I am currently looking out for the project such as web maintenance, front end development and Macro works since I have experience in all these fields I have mentioned.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

Any news from here? 😁
sonder (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:01:35 AM

UPD 24.11.2017

- Universal Data Writer functionality is added. Now you can just build the row (or rows) with data and formulas which you want to record and set a Timer (reference is updated). You have 3 copies of writer function (writer, writer_2, writer_3). Why? Just for Timer flexibility.
- Balancing sheet is upgraded. Now you can disable any assets from re-balancing calculations
- TICKER function now more reliable. It get's median price from 3 data providers: coinmarketcap, cryptocompare, cryptonator
If any of the source is down - it still works
- TICKER_4 added as "cryptocompare only" price function
- SPECIFIC_PRICE is fixed (parseFloat added)
- IFERROR handlers added to avoid "erroneous views"
- Telegram triggers minor fixes and 3 copies added (for timers flexibility)

Announcement:
- Free Google Spreadsheet Add-on is almost production-ready. Just need to brush HTML popups and tutorial
- Fund Edition version is ready. Here is a short description. Demo video will be soon.

Fund Edition is advanced spreadsheet which helps to organize and manage your own small fund.  All Fund's internal processes as automated as possible and as transparent as possible:

* Internal Token Issuance to account all shares of your investors properly;
* Easy accounting to accept the money (entrance) and withdraw the money (redeem internal tokens) in any cryptocurrency with one-click automatic calculations and recording of operations on the Issuance tab;
* Accounting of "Success fee" for all your investors with recording on the Issuance tab;
* Asset Scoring model;
* Special tab for rebalancing calculations with Telegram notifications for "Timer" and "Deviation" approaches;
* Easy way to create a "public" version for your fund's spreadsheet and setup automatic synchronization between private and public spreadsheets;
* "Exchanges Balance Synchronization" feature is included;
* "Telegram Triggers" feature is included;
* "Historical Data Writer" feature is included;
* Automatic writing of all fund's performance and history as well;

My Telegram https://t.me/acosmos
sonder (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

UPD 10.12.2017

The new Fund Edition Spreadsheet is ready. You can learn more in new thread: