Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with Tether.to ?  (Read 258 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

I have created my account and filled out all of my personal information there. After that they wanted more intense financial information including scanned (but not pictured) bank statements, multiple ID cards and even my picture holding my ID card in my hand taken right at the moment in front of the camera. Just ridiculous. But anyways, I went through all the steps and send them all of my docs.

However, It`s been a week and no answer from them at all. Everything still shows as at the verification stage. I emailed them multiple times and NO ANSWER TO MY EMAILS EITHER!

IS THERE ANYONE WORKING IN THIS COMPANY AT ALL? Do you guys know WTF is going on here?

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

they have more severe problems such as the bank not processing their fiat money, I assume.

if you're looking for a trustless and decentralized dollar pegged currency: BitShares bitusd

by the way, if you need to get out of crypto, you can exchange 1 bitUSD for 1 Tether on the DEX at very little spread currently.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: