Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place to get updates on the latest trading info?  (Read 907 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

So I know that everybody probably wants this kind of information and few people want to deal it out, but I was wondering if there is a place that that I could get updates on the latest trading info (things like promising coins coming out, updates getting pushed, sudden hype, etc).
I believe for crypto currencies we could not get useful information from anywhere else if you ignore this forum.
For altcoins, you can easily find which coins are coming up and with potential from this forum. It is up to you and your knowledge on selecting them because if you start listening to others you might end up with paid reviews.

For the case of bitcoins, you need to dependent on technical tools rather than news for making profits. There is a general saying: technical analysis will be winning at the final over information on news and events.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: