Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smartphones are vital to bitcoin growth  (Read 5886 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

It is technology so as blockchain and bitcoin. Soon it will be replaced by something better, just like how it is replacing laptops and desktops. I do not think that it has any correlation with bitcoin growth.

I guess there is correlation of using smartphone on bitcoin because you can transact very fast with it everywhere and whatever time you want, using your smartphone which help bitcoin to have good transaction and instant transaction to people.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:36:01 AM

It is technology so as blockchain and bitcoin. Soon it will be replaced by something better, just like how it is replacing laptops and desktops. I do not think that it has any correlation with bitcoin growth.

I guess there is correlation of using smartphone on bitcoin because you can transact very fast with it everywhere and whatever time you want, using your smartphone which help bitcoin to have good transaction and instant transaction to people.

Smartphone are the best way to keep track of all our bank account statements and we can easily pay the bills through smartphones only, there is no need to going to banks for paying bills in the same way bitcoin will be very efficient factors which make people use this advanced technology in the form of a smartphone. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and even some people are mining bitcoin by using their smartphones.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:40:08 AM

Because of smartphones portability feature many people all over the world are already dependents on their smartphones instead of their personal computers, you can easily open your emails, social networking sites, bills payments and most especially you can easily make transactions using bitcoins as long as you have internet connections, smartphones for me is a very big help to bitcoin users I remember once when I got no enough money to use in my personal expenses, I opened my bitcoin wallet on my phone and its only 0.05 btc left its small value at that time I tried my luck and gamble and luckily my 0.05 btc win up 0.09, see that Im able to almost double my btc without going anywhere using my smartphone only, truly a big help..        

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

I don't like to have the thought of smartphones being the most important thing about Bitcoin Transactions because almost everyone that has an active Internet connection would have the opportunity to build a Bitcoin Wallet and do transactions in real-time. Since the whole process of building a Bitcoin Wallet only consists of about 5 minutes of the person's time, the person has the option to receive money without the need of a smartphone -he could just have a print out of the Wallet information and the money will get transferred to it by the sender.

Times have changed, if you don't have a smartphone, you don't exist.
If people using smartphones wouldn't be able to use bitcoins you could just surrender the flag now and be done with it.

Fortunately enough there are a lot of apps and common uses.

Time is money and doing things while you wait for a bus or on the metro is a big advantage.
Those 5 minutes you talk about are a big turn off for a lot of people these days.

Yes, a smartphone can greatly simplify and speed up all operations when you are on the road. It is very convenient.

Exactly, this is the right term, speed up all the operation in which smartphone can help bitcoin. In this way there will be a lot transaction that will be made so it helps a lot on the growth of bitcoin industry.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

Do we really want a massive upsurge in small transactions clogging up the system, and pushing up transaction fees?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nuela

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

yes, it is very helpful for smartphone users to know bitcoin, and bitcoin prices,

smartphones would provide features like the new features to determine where its future development.

fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

that the usefulness of smartphones for all of us who are so sophisticated could determine his growth bitcoin.
gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:44:45 AM

Do we really want a massive upsurge in small transactions clogging up the system, and pushing up transaction fees?

No, who would want that? The miners? (I am pertaining to the increase of transaction fee)

Anyways, having bottlenecks caused by small transactions will be unavoidable when bitcoin is used in a daily basis. We cannot really stop users from doing it. Blockchain should just have to deal with it.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

with the presence of smartphones helps us to access anything, anywhere with ease then bitcoin be easier to access and introduced that make growth more ride, take advantage of technological advances that continues to grow.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

I beleive smartphones are vital to bitcoin growth because its features can help to users. Easy to use, easy to access and reliable data. It really helpful to those who check bitcoin regularly.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

with the presence of smartphones helps us to access anything, anywhere with ease then bitcoin be easier to access and introduced that make growth more ride, take advantage of technological advances that continues to grow.
The smartphone no doubt is playing a vital role. The apps designed for using BTC are really helpful to the people to access smartly. Not only the BTC even the mobile banking and many more other activities that are nowadays easily done from the smartphone reducing the physical mobilization saves both time and other resources.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

Smartphones are slowly replacing the desktops and laptops. I have a few blogs, and some 5 years back, more than 95% of the traffic was from computers. That figure has dropped to around 50% now, with most of the remaining coming from smartphones.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Smartphones are slowly replacing the desktops and laptops. I have a few blogs, and some 5 years back, more than 95% of the traffic was from computers. That figure has dropped to around 50% now, with most of the remaining coming from smartphones.

Although smartphones are gradually replacing computers, however, aside from its usability, there are still some shortcomings, and I suppose it can not completely replace the computer. Phone operations are more difficult and some features we can not replace with phones, so smartphones only play a role when we move to an outside location. Computer is still the best tool for us to use.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

Smartphone is really vital to bitcoin growth, the reason is now people are very busy, they are looking for efficient way to do transaction and smartphone is one of the most efficient way to do transaction because you can do your transaction everywhere and also you can check a lot of news that is useful for daily crypto currencies traders and do the trade from smartphone, now we can even pay using smartphone, so smartphone really become vital in our life
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:31:22 AM

The smartphone no doubt is playing a vital role. The apps designed for using BTC are really helpful to the people to access smartly. Not only the BTC even the mobile banking and many more other activities that are nowadays easily done from the smartphone reducing the physical mobilization saves both time and other resources.

Honestly i am a smartphone user. Smartphone facilitates me in many activities only with finger. I use smartphone for almost 75% of my bitcoin activities such as signature campaign, trading, browsing new bitcoin information and many else. So my smartphone is vital for support my bitcoin activities. Obviously there is not a little user of bitcoin who use smartphone as like me to support their activities in bitcoin, it is give many good affect for bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

Smartphone is really vital to bitcoin growth, the reason is now people are very busy, they are looking for efficient way to do transaction and smartphone is one of the most efficient way to do transaction because you can do your transaction everywhere and also you can check a lot of news that is useful for daily crypto currencies traders and do the trade from smartphone, now we can even pay using smartphone, so smartphone really become vital in our life
Yes let us think in a more practical point of view, Bitcoin is an internet currency in which it really blends on smart phones well because it makes it more practical or more convenient to the user. With that being said can you imagine Bitcoin still being use on the desktop more compared to its cellphone version? I don't think so, right now the mobile apps of Bitcoin Wallets add more convenience and security to the user, from Pins to QR Code it has added benefits for Mobile Wallet users.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

Honestly i am a smartphone user. Smartphone facilitates me in many activities only with finger. I use smartphone for almost 75% of my bitcoin activities such as signature campaign, trading, browsing new bitcoin information and many else. So my smartphone is vital for support my bitcoin activities. Obviously there is not a little user of bitcoin who use smartphone as like me to support their activities in bitcoin, it is give many good affect for bitcoin.

Yes, you need not to worry about number of Bitcoin users accessing it on mobile. The number is already more than those accessing on Desktop. Clearly, when internet is more main stream on mobile, no reason why Bitcoin would be behind in race. Bitcoin means internet, one only need internet to use Bitcoin, that's it.  
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

I beleive smartphones are vital to bitcoin growth because its features can help to users. Easy to use, easy to access and reliable data. It really helpful to those who check bitcoin regularly.
Yes, many people who use smartphone because today is era of smartphone so bitcoin or related with digital coins
 must support for smartphone devices to be accessed,
actually bitcoin can be used on smartphone because many wallet of bitcoin or service related with bitcoin that support for smartphone devices but still there are some service doesn't support for smartphone devices.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

I also prefer smartphones when dealing with cashing out bitcoins since phones were much flexible than other units like laptop and desktop PC. I can access my account anywhere and I don't have much problem when it comes to mobile transactions and they were easy to bring because of its size. I just seldom use my laptop on dealing transaction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

We cant ignore tablets and smartphones industry that keeps growing all years, some people has a phone to work and other to personal things. Nowadays there are mobile wallets, several things you can do at them to earn money, and i believe you are able to manage some projects from it, building the projects only at the computer as i know, but well phones will replace a lot issues when you wanna to pay your bills, this is the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: